Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Vick Would Sign With Jets If Given More Money Than Sanchez

For some reason, I don't believe this report (it comes from the Post after all). The man is still in financial trouble, and I can't imagine a Quarterback who is on the verge of being cut dictating terms for future teams.
    Twitter: SteveMcG87

vCash
    i'd take him
    twitter.com/heymangold

vCash
    I wouldent..
    NY JETS .we just can't win the games we need to win
    NY Yankees
    NY Knicks
    LETS BALL!!!

2013 NFL PSD MOCK DRAFT:
    1ST RD PICK 9: KEKE MINGO OLB
    2nd rd pick: Giovanni Bernard rb
    3rd rd pick: Zac dysert Qb
    4th rd pick: xavier nixon Og
    5th rd pick: D.C jefferson Te
    6th rd pick: Sio Moore Lb

vCash
    if they sign that piece of garbage, i'm done w/them and i'm switching to the Giants

vCash

Funniest thing I have heard all day. I am telling you right now if we sign Mike Vick to more than 8.25M dollars my 31 years of Jets fandom is done and I am out.

We bench Sanchez because he is turnover prone, dont play Tebow because his mobile style doesnt fit what we are about (and because he sucks) and then go sign a Sanchez/Tebow satan clone in Vick?

No chance

vCash
    Only thing Vick got going for him is a rocket arm..
    NY JETS .we just can't win the games we need to win
    NY Yankees
    NY Knicks
    LETS BALL!!!

2013 NFL PSD MOCK DRAFT:
    1ST RD PICK 9: KEKE MINGO OLB
    2nd rd pick: Giovanni Bernard rb
    3rd rd pick: Zac dysert Qb
    4th rd pick: xavier nixon Og
    5th rd pick: D.C jefferson Te
    6th rd pick: Sio Moore Lb

vCash
    LOL!!! I can see it now. Vick calls the Tanny.

Vick: Mike, I appreciate the interest you have in bringing me into NY for 2013.

Tanny: Um, we haven't even decided what to do with our QB situation for next year. We still have 3 QB's on our roster. Wait, how did you get my number?

Vick: Don't worry, it's cool. I have sucked this year, but if you want me, I'm all in...as long as you pay me more than you're paying what's his name.

Tanny: Mike, I think you're getting a little ahead of yourself. Mark is under contract for 2013.

Vick: It's cool, Mike. I only want one dollar more than he makes.

Tanny: Mike, it's 3:30 in the morning. How did you get this number again?

Vick: Hold on a sec. I'm 3 waying Woody in on the call.

Woody: Hey, how are my favorite Mikes doing? Glad to see you're getting an early start. Vickster filled me in. Tebow has served his purpose, but Vick can add a certain, you know...color that Tebow just can't pull off.

Tanny: Wait, Woody, we talked about this when you wanted to send Tebow out to his first press conference in black face.

Woody: And you were sorta right. But I think Vick can pull off the black thing.

Vick: I can.

Tanny: Please don't.

Woody: Hot DAMN!!!!!!! Then we'll keep Tebow and have these two go on all the talk shows singing Ebony and Ivory.

Tanny: I'm begging you...Please stop.

Vick: I'll throw in a litter of pit bull puppies.

Tanny: Oh God, no.

Woody: YES!!!!!!! The press will eat it up. Let's get 'er done boys...and remember, we never had this conversation. This is not my idea.

Tanny: What would I even tell them?

Woody:Blame it on Sparano. He's getting fired anyway...click.

Tanny: Wait...what?
    Last edited by Mr. Magoo; 12-19-2012 at 02:32 PM.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    1)Vick is not in a position to be picky

2)I dont want him

I dont want him for both football and personal reasons--im sorry im not willing to look past what he did, but at the same point i know he isnt a great player

the guy is a walking turnover, just look at his stats after that insane monday nihgt game in washington he has not been a good qb

idk about you guys but im not paying 2 qbs to turn the ball over id rathre just let sanchez play then watch vick, on a presonal level id rather watch my team go 0-16 then ever see him under center for us

vCash
    No thanks. Hes not worth 8 mill

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    LOL!!! I can see it now. Vick calls the Tanny.

Vick: Mike, I appreciate the interest you have in bringing me into NY for 2013.

Tanny: Um, we haven't even decided what to do with our QB situation for next year. We still have 3 QB's on our roster. Wait, how did you get my number?

Vick: Don't worry, it's cool. I have sucked this year, but if you want me, I'm all in...as long as you pay me more than you're paying what's his name.

Tanny: Mike, I think you're getting a little ahead of yourself. Mark is under contract for 2013.

Vick: It's cool, Mike. I only want one dollar more than he makes.

Tanny: Mike, it's 3:30 in the morning. How did you get this number again?

Vick: Hold on a sec. I'm 3 waying Woody in on the call.

Woody: Hey, how are my favorite Mikes doing? Glad to see you're getting an early start. Vickster filled me in. Tebow has served his purpose, but Vick can add a certain, you know...color that Tebow just can't pull off.

Tanny: Wait, Woody, we talked about this when you wanted to send Tebow out to his first press conference in black face.

Woody: And you were sorta right. But I think Vick can pull off the black thing.

Vick: I can.

Tanny: Please don't.

Woody: Hot DAMN!!!!!!! Then we'll keep Tebow and have these two go on all the talk shows singing Ebony and Ivory.

Tanny: I'm begging you...Please stop.

Vick: I'll throw in a litter of pit bull puppies.

Tanny: Oh God, no.

Woody: YES!!!!!!! The press will eat it up. Let's get 'er done boys...and remember, we never had this conversation. This is not my idea.

Tanny: What would I even tell them?

Woody:Blame it on Sparano. He's getting fired anyway...click.

Tanny: Wait...what?

slightly racist, but funny regardless lol

vCash
    I would rather have 2010 Vick and not 2011-2012 Vick.

Some people don't want him for personal reasons and I completely understand (I'm a dog owner and lover). But I do believe in redemption, and the man served his time. I mean, his life was ruined and he went into bankruptcy. Granted he made his own decisions, and those decisions led him to jail time, but he took responsibility. The man might have faced the highest of highs in his life, but he has been lower than any of us even fathom. He has kept his nose clean, and has turned his life around (even giving to animal charities), and because of that, I feel that people should lay off him for his misdeeds. What's the point of redeeming yourself if people will never forgive you?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by XtraPoint View Post
    I would rather have 2010 Vick and not 2011-2012 Vick.

Some people don't want him for personal reasons and I completely understand (I'm a dog owner and lover). But I do believe in redemption, and the man served his time. I mean, his life was ruined and he went into bankruptcy. Granted he made his own decisions, and those decisions led him to jail time, but he took responsibility. The man might have faced the highest of highs in his life, but he has been lower than any of us even fathom. He has kept his nose clean, and has turned his life around (even giving to animal charities), and because of that, I feel that people should lay off him for his misdeeds. What's the point of redeeming yourself if people will never forgive you?
    Do you own a Delorean?

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Yea. When that baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious ****

vCash
    Both Vick and Sanchez suck I don't want Dog Killer here

Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

vCash
    Signing Mike Vick - PUKE!

What has this guy ever won? He has only played a complete season once in his career.

He has a rocket arm, but he reads defenses as bad, or worse than Sanchez, and is a turn over machine - and he has had all sorts of offensive weapons around him.

PLEASE - I don't want to hear another word about M. Vick - and it has nothing to do with him as a person, and has everything to do with his play - OH, and what a joke - I hear he expects to make $10 million/year - where in professional wrestling.

GO JETS!!!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast