Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Pawsox questions??

Hey guys sorry to make a thread about this but I didn't really know where to post it.

I'm going to my first Pawsox game in like 15 years. I can't believe how cheap it is lol. My question is, how easy is it to get autographs? I'm a huge fan of Webster, Iggy, and especially Brentz!! So is it easy to get auto graphs or is it like well you can get some auto's but not many??

Also what side is the home dug out on? I googled it and got nothing haha. As far as the field goes i'm sitting first base side about 3 rows up.

Again sorry if this thread offends anyone.

vCash
    I have no idea sir. Try the SoxProspects forum, they'll probably be able to answer any questions you might have.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BGeer091 View Post
    Also what side is the home dug out on? I googled it and got nothing haha. As far as the field goes i'm sitting first base side about 3 rows up.
    If the home dugout isn't on the 1B side they'll be the exception.

I know that it doesn't directly help but in Greenville the players are pretty accessible along the RF line (Fluor Field is an imitation of Fenway). There's generally more access right after the game as the players head to the clubhouse through a field access gate along the RF line. I wouldn't be surprised to see something similar at McCoy.

vCash
    Ok thanks guys.