5 71.43%
  • I am sorry, CubbieSteve+.

6 85.71%
  • I am sorry, croce_99+.

5 71.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    vCash

Your Notifications

Over the past few days I have received a number of friendly and encouraging visitor messages, but I am just now noticing them. No notifications were given (nor did I receive my customary phone call from SDI wishing me a nice week ahead).

How can I be the best + possible to other members at ProSportsDaily.com if I am giving off the impression that I have been ignoring their thoughtful hellos? Please advise.

Also, please apologize to croce_99+, CubbieSteve+ and BDawk4Prez+. I appreciated their messages so.

vCash
    Because they aren't +

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    Because they aren't +
    Come now, Buckwheat, we are all + here.
    Last edited by Yagyu+; 12-17-2012 at 11:48 PM. Reason: #OccupyMr.NoNotifications

I heard you were looking for me.

vCash
    I never apologize to croce. The other two deserve the deepest apologies.

In seriousness, I had this issue before. Try clearing your cookies and temporary internet files.

vCash
    Yagyu do you use the phone app? If so when you log on at the top it'll say notifications, and if you then if you try to view them of course you can't becuase it's the PSD app and it only works part way. But even though you have not read them it thinks you did and when you log onto your computer it won't notify you because it thinks you have already read them. It is a problem for me as well. So basically if if I see them I then have to log on with safari (I think it's safari) web browser on my phone and view them.

Come to psd where admitted dupes who do nothing but troll the gd and fs forum are free. But man don't you dare mention trolling on someone's wall.

vCash
    I was worried that maybe you had been in a bad mood. Or not enjoying your PSD privileges as much as you used to.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    In seriousness, I had this issue before. Try clearing your cookies and temporary internet files.
    Quote Originally Posted by behindmydesk View Post
    Yagyu do you use the phone app? If so when you log on at the top it'll say notifications, and if you then if you try to view them of course you can't becuase it's the PSD app and it only works part way. But even though you have not read them it thinks you did and when you log onto your computer it won't notify you because it thinks you have already read them. It is a problem for me as well. So basically if if I see them I then have to log on with safari (I think it's safari) web browser on my phone and view them.
    Praise be unto him who has opened his treasure sack! Thank you for your offerings, behindmydesk and homestarunner93. I accept your gifts of gold, frankincense, and myrrh.

I heard you were looking for me.

vCash
    behindmydesk is absolutely correct.

This is one of many issue that should be sorted out with our upgrade to the 4.2 version of the forum software.