Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

My thoughts on the Blue Jays

Yeah they got a good team, their team right now has the potential to win the AL East. But over the last few years, we have seen a lot of teams with "potential" completely fail. The Red Sox and Angels they went to 3rd. Last year's Marlins had a great offseason and they went inton last place. I'm not calling the Blue Jays a bad team i just see some flaws that could cost them just like the other teams that had great offseasons in the last few years.

PAPI SMASH!

vCash
    Ok and this needs a thread why...?

vCash
    Yes.

*slow clap*

vCash
    Bring on the hater threads

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nirvana235 View Post
    Ok and this needs a thread why...?
    Yeah...

Seriously J-Bay, are you that bored?
    Blue Jays Ace Todd Redmond

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_jon View Post
    Dream Team 2013

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by j-bay View Post
    Yeah they got a good team, their team right now has the potential to win the AL East. But over the last few years, we have seen a lot of teams with "potential" completely fail. The Red Sox and Angels they went to 3rd. Last year's Marlins had a great offseason and they went inton last place. I'm not calling the Blue Jays a bad team i just see some flaws that could cost them just like the other teams that had great offseasons in the last few years.
    dude GTFO this doesn't need a thread in the MLB forum.

vCash
    We're actually the top dog in the AL East on paper now. Lets see if we can make it a reality.

vCash
    I like turtles.

But why is this a thread? Can't you just make a blog?

And by the way, those pants, they belong to my dad.And they're not really pants,
    they're Lederhosen

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_jon View Post
    Its not a hater thread we have seen over the last few years that teams with big off-seasons have played lower than expected. What i'm asking is, is it going to be the same for the Blue Jays, or are they going to be different?

PAPI SMASH!

vCash
    I'm not asking Jays fans what they think because they have their opinion and they have the right to have that opinion, that they're one of the best teams in baseball

PAPI SMASH!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by j-bay View Post
    Its not a hater thread we have seen over the last few years that teams with big off-seasons have played lower than expected. What i'm asking is, is it going to be the same for the Blue Jays, or are they going to be different?
    dude obviously no one knows the answer to that... thread for this is not needed. sorry but people are gonna bash something like this.

vCash
    Will a Jays fan make a 'Yes We Did' slogan at this point?

vCash
    **** happens yes......but just suck it up, the jays are the favorites deal with it lol

"I stole and I robbed ....and I kidnapped the President's son and held him for ransom, AND I DIDNT GET CAUGHT NEITHA ! " - Prison Mike

vCash
    Not sure if this thread was necessary but I def agree with what the OP is saying.

Seems like MLB teams the last couple offseasons are trying to copy the NBA and make "super teams"...it didnt work for the Redsox last 2 years or Angels last season...they will try again this season though. It was a disaster for the Marlins they ended up having a fire sale....Also dont forget the Dodgers who sucked after they traded for Hanley, A-gone, Beckett, Crawford, missed the playoffs...and they continue to spend huge this offseason.

We will see with the Jays. I wont be shocked if they fail though because we have seen the type of team underperform so many times before.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast