Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2735363738 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by natelpete View Post
    I ain't mad. Let's go Ravens!
    Ravens have control of the game. I missed today's game, I am NOT missing next week's game!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tc80 View Post
    what a great day, ravens are beating the giants, vikings winning and now control their own destiny next week, i am off to win my first fantasy championship in a while and off to the championship game in another league next week. fantastic and a merry christmas!!
    I won my big money league this week so I'm happy as well. Oh and the Cowboys lost. Merry Christmas everybody (or Happy "insert holiday you celebrate")!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tc80 View Post
    what a great day, ravens are beating the giants, vikings winning and now control their own destiny next week, i am off to win my first fantasy championship in a while and off to the championship game in another league next week. fantastic and a merry christmas!!
    I am probably going to win one league... but my other league.... i need Gore to sit for me to win.

vCash
    So there we have it, we win and we're in.

If we lose, we need the Lions to beat the Bears, the Eagles to beat the Giants and the Redskins to beat the Cowboys and we're in.

vCash
    Somebody tell me WTF To y was doing in the game?
    Hey coach. Do you have ANY idea what you are doing?
    Thats what I thought.

vCash
    Go Niners. They win and they lock up 1st round bye. That would make next weeks games less important for a team that needs to get healthy. (Packers) Playoffs are playoffs. I dont care how we get in.

vCash
    no they don't, they would only be one half game up on GB, GB is playing for keeps next week no matter what but we are too...lets bring it. If we beat GB we would likely play them in the first round too.
    Faithless is He That Says Farewell When the Path Darkens...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ellesmeire View Post
    no they don't, they would only be one half game up on GB, GB is playing for keeps next week no matter what but we are too...lets bring it. If we beat GB we would likely play them in the first round too.
    Niners are getting spanked right now. Probably going to lose. GB is going to have a lot to play for next week. No easy road to the playoffs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Where's KG? View Post
    Go Niners. They win and they lock up 1st round bye. That would make next weeks games less important for a team that needs to get healthy. (Packers) Playoffs are playoffs. I dont care how we get in.
    The only way this would be possible would be if the 49ers can comeback tonight and then out game next weekend gets flexed into the NBC prime time slot. By that time GB would know if the 49ers had already clinched the bye. At that point they would most likely start resting some players.

vCash
    If we win next week we're in. We have to beat the packers.
    [Minnesota Vikings] - [Chicago White Sox] - [Purdue Boilermakers]

vCash
    Who cares about all this other stuff. All we have to do is WIN and we're in!

vCash
    Alright guys the game next week has been flexed and will be played at 3:25 CT on Fox. In addition the NFC East showdown between the Cowboys and Redskins has been moved into the Sunday Night football spot.

If we beat Green Bay next weekend and SF beats the Cardinals we would be guaranteed to play the Packers in the first round.

If we lose (Which isn't going to happen) we would need a Redskins win, Detroit to beat Chicago, and still need the Eagles to beat the Giants. If this were to happen we would be guaranteed a rematch with San Francisco in the bay.

Those are our only two possibilities after the Seattle win tonight.

vCash
    I would also like to add that both the Bears v. Detroit, and Eagles v. Giants games will be at 12 CT which means we will know if any possibilities besides winning and getting in are an option. We would still have to hold out for a Redskins win, but that isn't as much of a longshot as everything else falling into place.

vCash
    Can't wait for next week

Speaking of fantasy though, can't believe I got a team of T. Brady, AP, A. Foster, T. Richardson, V. Cruz, E. Decker, and A. Hernandez and am losing my championship by 50. BULL ****

Teddy Bridgewater | Andrew Wiggins | Byron Buxton
    THE FUTURE IS NOW

vCash
    Cannot wait for next Sunday

Coming soon to a TKRO stadium near you

Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2735363738 LastLast