Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    If one thing has been proven over the last few years, it is that seeding in the playoffs doesn't matter. As long as you make it in and have a some sort of momentum (winning the last four games of the season would be nice) you have a chance to win it all. So let's get there.

vCash
    the only chance we have at winning this game is that, we cannot turnover the ball no matter what, and our O-line has to hold its own against Watt and their pass rush.
    Plus AP has to put in his 200 yds like usual

RaptorsMaple LeafssVikingsssBlue JayssInterTFC

vCash
    oh crap this game is at Reliant ...thought it was home

Believe it or not the playoffs start 2 weeks early for us...gotta win them all

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Luca68 View Post
    the only chance we have at winning this game is that, we cannot turnover the ball no matter what, and our O-line has to hold its own against Watt and their pass rush.
    Plus AP has to put in his 200 yds like usual
    Yep Fusco or Johnson blocking up Watt is scary. I know that we have handled Ndamukong Suh, Justin Smith, Darnell Dockett, and even Julius Peppers when he moves inside. So we need to take care of Watt or he will wreck everything.

Besides your point on the turnovers and taking care of Watt. We need to stop Foster. This season we have had a couple game where we forgot how to tackle. IE Stephens-Howling and Doug Martin. We need to have a similar game like the 49ers game from this year.

vCash
    Is it Sunday yet? My goodness...I haven't been this excited for a Vikings game since the '09 NFC Championship game!

vCash
    Must win game. It's gonna feel like a playoff game watching it for sure.

Gonna need another big game from AP to have a chance. Ponder is going to have to be efficient again and not turn the ball over.

vCash
    Should be fun to see JJ Watt go against Matt Kalil.

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    I think AP will just get over a hundred but then he will need to get almost 200 on the dot against the packers...The funny thing is is that 100 yards is one play to this guy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsFanatic13 View Post
    Is it Sunday yet? My goodness...I haven't been this excited for a Vikings game since the '09 NFC Championship game!
    i just puked a little... then punched a hole in my wall

"I yam sofa king we todd did" - Musgrave

WISH LIST:

Win a SB before I die.

The enemies gate is down

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coenthar View Post
    I think AP will just get over a hundred but then he will need to get almost 200 on the dot against the packers...The funny thing is is that 100 yards is one play to this guy.
    Idk man Vick Ballard just busted off 103 against them...... Houston's defense is starting to look weaker and weaker. Im almost at the point where Im expecting a 300 yard game to cap this season off weather its at houston or home and just blow every nfl fans mind.
    Minnesota Vikings

vCash
    sorry to be the negative nancy here, but we lose big and ap's 100 yard streak ends here. they're playing for home field advantage. and we're on the road.

vCash

Week 16: Minnesota Vikings (8-6) vs Houston Texans (12-2) Dec 23 1:00 PM ET

Andre is gonna own us. Scared.

props to VCU for the sig!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo30 View Post
    We have been able to contain Megatron and Brandon Marshall twice without letting them win the game for the opposing team so I think the X-factor is still going to be Foster. If we can shut down their run game and force them to pass the ball I think we should be alright.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo30 View Post
    At least Cook might be back. Throw Harrison over top and I think we might be alright. Hit him hard and hit him early (ala Megatron).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by natelpete View Post
    At least Cook might be back. Throw Harrison over top and I think we might be alright. Hit him hard and hit him early (ala Megatron).
    Where did you hear Cook could be back. Cuz that would be HUGE.
    Hey coach. Do you have ANY idea what you are doing?
    Thats what I thought.

Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast