Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Gortat and Morris(and to a lesser extent Brown and Beas) are the cause of bad defense

O'neal has the best defensive rating in the team. It is more cleqr now than ever start O'neal and trade Gortat before his value drops even more.

http://www.brightsideofthesun.com/20...ing-bad-suns-d

vCash
    I know as a fan this season sucks but i still think we should keep thenteam and not resign gentry at the end of the season. New coach plus a few free agents/ good rook and let the rebuilding begin. Only trade im up for at this point is geting a guranteed young player that has actual promise or picks that further help us tank.

vCash
    There is no point in keeping Gortat past the trade deadline. He is a FA after next season so if we wait that long teams won't give fair value because they can just wait to sign him straight up.

vCash
    Gortat and Morris are responsible for some of our PnR troubles. But the biggest problem on defense is Beasley. Even the articles states he is totally lost and hopeless as a defender. The statistics dont lie.

With Beasley on the court the Suns are the worst defensive team in the entire league and by a very wide margin. When Beasley rests the Suns are statistically one of the best defensive teams, and that includes minutes that Morris and Gortat play.

http://www.82games.com/1213/12PHO9.HTM#onoff

Those are his on court off court stats. Teams shoot an insane seven percent better when Beasley is in the game. No one else on the team has stats even remotely as terrible.

vCash
    i agree in trading Gortat while he still has trade value, else we risk losing him for nothing

vCash
    Prob is gortat is weak. I read some previous post n someone mentioned gortat is a top 10 center which is a total joke