0 0%
  • Other

2 7.41%
Page 141 of 293 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151191241 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 4386

Thread: Around the NFL

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    I agree he would be in the 2nd tier but i would call that group above average first group is elite.
    Above average is selling him short.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Yea i wasn't trying to be disrespectful at all to Matt it was just my own opinion i could end up looking like a fool if Wilson tanks but i don't see it happening.

Its funny by now he should be hitting a sophmore slump 12 games in but he has come on very strong.
    Why would Wilson hit the sophomore slump in his rookie season?
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    This game is going to be unreal. Don't get to see the Seahawks on TV often, so I'm really looking forward to this one
    You got that right mister. Gonna see my Hawks take down some Whiners this Sunday!!!

In Wilson I trust! I think thats gonna be my new motto LOL.

vCash
    If and when he is suspended, pretttty sure it takes place immediately, just like it did with Browner.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Yea i wasn't trying to be disrespectful at all to Matt it was just my own opinion i could end up looking like a fool if Wilson tanks but i don't see it happening.

Its funny by now he should be hitting a sophmore slump 12 games in but he has come on very strong.
    You mean rookie wall? Haha.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boozerguy47 View Post
    Regardless, I feel much better out there with him than Matt. You never knew when Matt would just hand one to the defense. I am yet to see Russell make that mistake.
    I think you're letting Matt's last couple seasons overshadow his better years. The Seahawk offense was a well-oiled machine with Matt slingin it all over the place. His two minute drill was ridonkulous, his anticipation was incredible, and when he got into rhythm he was electric.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle4Ever View Post
    Above average is selling him short.
    Yeah, I mean he was top 4-6 QB's for a while. Pro Bowls and W's. He didn't lose at home. Elusive in the pocket, quick release, surprising zip, accurate. He was damn good for a while.

vCash
    Why would Wilson hit the sophomore slump in his rookie season?
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    You mean rookie wall? Haha.
    Yea i meant rookie wall lol.

vCash
    If and when he is suspended, pretttty sure it takes place immediately, just like it did with Browner.
    He should play on Sunday but never know since they could do it Friday apparently although it would be unfair.

vCash
    Browners was immediate because he dropped his appeal. Sherman will have his appeal heard but wont be suspended until they decide. Could be Friday, could be next season. I am guessing he plays Sunday.

vCash
    Hope he plays, he's been on a tare the last 2 games. Niners are a good team, this is going to be awesome. There's a reason nfl flexed this game into Sunday night!!!!!
    \

vCash
    Sando is reporting that he's playing.

WE 3ELIEVE!

Seattle Seahawks Real Salt Lake Utah Jazz Seattle Mariners

Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    I wanna convince a girl to put on a Russell Wilson outfit so I can just plow her into yesterday.

vCash
    Sherman got shredded on Sunday, I don't know what game you guys were watching.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    Sherman got shredded on Sunday, I don't know what game you guys were watching.
    That was by Stevie Johnson if Thurmond was healthy he would of had a easier time covering him problem with Sherman and Browner is when they get matched up with those quick slot guys they get burned.

I hope Caroll doesn't do that veteran thing he did with Hill we need Thurmond playing instead of Trufant i love what he has done with this franchise but Trufant gets easily beat in the slot now Thurmond is much better.
    Last edited by NateyB24; 12-19-2012 at 01:09 AM.

vCash
    That was by Stevie Johnson if Thurmond was healthy he would of had a easier time covering him problem with Sherman and Browner is when they get matched up with those quick slot guys they get burned.

I hope Caroll doesn't do that veteran thing he did with Hill we need Thurmond playing instead of Trufant i love what he has done with this franchise but Trufant gets easily beat in the slot now Thurmond is much better.
    So does this mean Thurmond is actually healthy this week and playing or does his hammy still feel like its been in an ice bath?
    He felt that one

Bye Bye Haters

KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS