Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayareaboy View Post
    Whoa buddy ur taking that the wrong way. I'm a huge lee fan when he hit free agency he was the main guy I wanted the warriors to sign I was juiced when they did. But I never liked his contract yes there's way worse but he's contract was so big for the team that was already n some big contracts and those other contracts hurt.

Besides Ellis, lee was my favorite player I felt he was really under rated and under appreciated. Now the team is winning and he's getting notices I love it. But u can't deny that even though his stats are similar to previous season that he's not playing on another level right now. He's more consistent he's playing smarter when he fouls he fouls harder. I love the way he's playing
    He's playing on another level no doubt. And I wish Lacob and Guber were paying him less.

But for reasons I don't know. Its not my money. And Lacob agreed to the deal. Its working out, like most of us thought,

2 or 3 years, new coach, new curry ankles, new roster.

Lees the cherry on top and he's worth 13-15 million considering he's a top PF in the league.

I can't think of anyone we could've gotten or anyone we could've paid,

if we had just paid David Lee a couple million dollars less per year?

she says go for the championship

Quote Originally Posted by Xsatyr View Post
    As a Rockets fan I hate the Warriors. I despise the Warriors more than any other team right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    He's playing on another level no doubt. And I wish Lacob and Guber were paying him less.

But for reasons I don't know. Its not my money. And Lacob agreed to the deal. Its working out, like most of us thought,

2 or 3 years, new coach, new curry ankles, new roster.

Lees the cherry on top and he's worth 13-15 million considering he's a top PF in the league.

I can't think of anyone we could've gotten or anyone we could've paid,

if we had just paid David Lee a couple million dollars less per year?
    I agree when we signed him I was hoping for something like 9-10 mil a year max 11 but the way he's playing I don't mind anymore.

THE REAL FRANCHISE WARRIORS!

vCash
    His contract is still bad, but his leadership is worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    Didn't you say
    Bogut
    lee
    curry
    No. I said Lee, Bogut, Curry.

Preparing for WAR! 5/3/14 Maidana vs Mayweather
    vCash
    The White Chris Webber!! Dubs getting some love!
    lol, please' top 10 p4p- Mayweather/Ward/Marquez/Pacquiao/Maidana/Rigondeaux/Froch/Cotto/B-Hop/Canelo
    Boxing fan? Come discuss Boxing!

"We are chasing greatness" Mark Jackson 3/7/14

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12