Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    vCash
    mike and shy one of you are going to get banned again. its annoying to see you guys yell at each other every post but it would be annoying the lose you guys, just when you argue don't do anything to get each other banned. no insults. just arguments

-Future Mod rocket

Get this guy the ball!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GunFactor007 View Post
    Are you really gonna have a new baby brother shy?
    lol naw, just a jokie

Quote Originally Posted by mike 810 View Post
    I hope not the world def doesn't need another Shyfly...
    lemme guess mods, i'm gonna get banned for this comment

Dude the pistons where in the game until the end & Chris Paul had 3 t.o plus he's been in the league way longer. Like I said it was just one game so stop going off 1 game knight is shooting 42% fg & 45% from the arc on the year those are terrible numbers lol gtfoh...
    lollllll ... so what is chris paul not allowed to have 1 turnover his entire career? How many games does Knight have more or equal the amount of turnovers then assists? There hasn't been one time he drew defenders to him and gave monroe an open layup. Its always a stupid mid range shot, when that is NOT THERE GAME! Thats why we need a pure point guard!

And no knight is not shooting those numbers liar, check again. And the fact he is averaging a better fg% in 3s then he does 2s shows how pathetic he is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    mike and shy one of you are going to get banned again. its annoying to see you guys yell at each other every post but it would be annoying the lose you guys, just when you argue don't do anything to get each other banned. no insults. just arguments

-Future Mod rocket
    Oh no, it'll be me. Mike could post pics of a overweight woman giving birth and i'll still get banned as a "just in case" type reason

vCash
    Here we go again...lol.
    Yeah right! I am getting sick of this, it contaminates most threads on here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sdsportsfan View Post
    Then block us! you complain yet you seem to be glued to every single letter we write

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24 View Post
    Then block us! you complain yet you seem to be glued to every single letter we write
    It's like watching hardcore pawn or jersey shore. I look at it, but don't know why.

vCash
    Ok now I know u didn't watch the game or any games this yr. Knight found max under the hoop 3 times wide open, he missed 2 of them cuz max bobbled the ball. Moose hands has been terrible this yr to he's been losing the ball like he eats butter & doesn't wipe his hands off before the games. Then he found Tay idk how many times we all know he is a assist killer,Singler shots been off lately. So how can u blame him for his teammates not hitting or loosing the ball???
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24:24790358
    Are you really gonna have a new baby brother shy?
    lol naw, just a jokie

I hope not the world def doesn't need another Shyfly...
    lemme guess mods, i'm gonna get banned for this comment

Dude the pistons where in the game until the end & Chris Paul had 3 t.o plus he's been in the league way longer. Like I said it was just one game so stop going off 1 game knight is shooting 42% fg & 45% from the arc on the year those are terrible numbers lol gtfoh...
    lollllll ... so what is chris paul not allowed to have 1 turnover his entire career? How many games does Knight have more or equal the amount of turnovers then assists? There hasn't been one time he drew defenders to him and gave monroe an open layup. Its always a stupid mid range shot, when that is NOT THERE GAME! Thats why we need a pure point guard!

And no knight is not shooting those numbers liar, check again. And the fact he is averaging a better fg% in 3s then he does 2s shows how pathetic he is

vCash
    Dude have u seen this forum without us on here?? its pathetic, we should be able to have a good debate without getting banned. It's,not like I hate the dude we just disagree on certain things but all in all the dude is cool in my (Low bball I.Q.) book LOL... personal
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24:24792177
    Quote Originally Posted by sdsportsfan View Post

vCash
    called it

Get this guy the ball!!!!

vCash
    Dude have u seen this forum without us on here?? its pathetic, we should be able to have a good debate without getting banned. It's,not like I hate the dude we just disagree on certain things but all in all the dude is cool in my (Low bball I.Q.) book LOL... personal
    I have seen the forum without a certain two posters. The threads have less garbage, pages and pages about the same bickering. That doesn't necessarily make the forum better, just more content.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456