Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 59 of 60 FirstFirst ... 94957585960 LastLast
Results 871 to 885 of 894
  1. #871
    Anji's Avatar
    Anji is offline The Nba is his GAME!!!!!!
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    OrangeCounty NY
    Posts
    8,879
    vCash
    1500
    How does Wallace not swing that ball one more pass to Deron Williams on the baseline??
    Evan and Deron were being guarded by 1 Jazz player.



    My mama said pray for them ****** that hate
    They just wanna be in your place.........


    Shine on shine on shine on them ******
    Shine on them ****** (what it ain't what it is)
    Shine on them ****** (what it ain't what it is)
    Shine on them ****** (what it ain't what it is)
    Shine on shine on shine on them ******

  2. #872
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    LI-NY
    Posts
    24,187
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    Net game, I'd love OT but damn just lose and that works just fine


    Wow what an ending, if D-Wil was Ray OMG and I mean OMG, how about Evans missing a dead on layup to tie?

    Nets lose at home to Houston and Nets are full strength...............Wow, right, sky has falling.
    If I was a Nets fan at this point I probably would think the sky is falling. They in a little bit of a free fall and the offense is hard to watch at times. They really don't play with much heart. I'm baffled why we can't just blow them out.

  3. #873
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    LI-NY
    Posts
    24,187
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Anji View Post
    How does Wallace not swing that ball one more pass to Deron Williams on the baseline??
    Evan and Deron were being guarded by 1 Jazz player.



    I thought he was going to for sure. Its possible he didn't think there was enough time. There was 3+ secs but in the heat of the moment all he really knows is its getting close to winding down to 0. I always get impressed when guys take it down to the last sec like they know exactly when its about to hit 0.

  4. #874
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,036
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    why then do experts and players rave about his season?

    You ever watch Westbrook play? If a Knick he'd get killed by some of you guys.
    .
    Felton gets 3 mil if he was a top pg he would have gotten that 25 mil contract someone else got.

    I'm not sure what you expected but as D said earlier if its CP3, Rondo, etc, you will never be happy .

    But where are you guys when he's balling?

    I mean look at yesterday and today, ready set pounce.

    A good game.........you'll wait for the bad game...........and I've said this over and over and over this year.

    A backhanded comment don't work either. If your a fan then count the posts in this game thread you have, its quite easy, go to the thread and click on the number of posts you'll see.

    Then go to a thread where Ray had a very good game, and then show me all these same posters including you have equal posts raving about him though.

    You prove that and you win..........
    If I wait to pounce on ray every bad game show me. That's the furthest thing from the truth. That's your truth. You yourself years back felt the same way about Felton. Now you went 360 after the early start. Well I'm still pessimistic due to the fact I see the same guy. Teases with a few good games followed by sloppy play and poor shooting stretches. Jkidd actually helps put a stop to it with his contagious play. Ray got off to a tremendous start and it reminded me of that stretch when we won 13 games in 2010 only to revert. Like I said I hope this regular season he grows as a pg. And in every conversation u mention Lin to hide the fact that I'm only discussing Felton's game.

    Now about the other pg's you mentioned. They have the overwhelming talent to take over games. Tell me Westbrook doesn't get bashed. I want Felton to succeed and I don't have to hate Lin to do it. I was happy we traded him the first time so when we exchange you don't have to treat me as a mindless Lin homer that u make me out to be. In playoff basketball where every possession counts I don't trust him. You do all of a sudden. That's fine with me

    Standing on Sacred Ground

    When the season starts and the blatant homerism subsides, people will realize the 2 biggest flaws on our team. MAYBE??

  5. #875
    Anji's Avatar
    Anji is offline The Nba is his GAME!!!!!!
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    OrangeCounty NY
    Posts
    8,879
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    Net game, I'd love OT but damn just lose and that works just fine


    Wow what an ending, if D-Wil was Ray OMG and I mean OMG, how about Evans missing a dead on layup to tie?

    Nets lose at home to Houston and Nets are full strength...............Wow, right, sky has falling.
    I'm so happy we are done with the Lin Saga, everybody is worked up over a Ramon Sessions level player, makes zero sense to me.

    I know what you meant, but it's this damn toxic atmosphere.

    My mama said pray for them ****** that hate
    They just wanna be in your place.........


    Shine on shine on shine on them ******
    Shine on them ****** (what it ain't what it is)
    Shine on them ****** (what it ain't what it is)
    Shine on them ****** (what it ain't what it is)
    Shine on shine on shine on them ******

  6. #876
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,550
    vCash
    1500
    Looks like the Celtics and 76ers are going to lose too. Great night off for the Knicks.

  7. #877
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    36,552
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    If I was a Nets fan at this point I probably would think the sky is falling. They in a little bit of a free fall and the offense is hard to watch at times. They really don't play with much heart. I'm baffled why we can't just blow them out.
    I was being sarcastic because they are in trouble lately, big swing from when they had us for first for a entire day lol........

    Now they are 5 out, I hope Melo can play going up 6 is huge.



    Now I can't fly my airplane

  8. #878
    Anji's Avatar
    Anji is offline The Nba is his GAME!!!!!!
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    OrangeCounty NY
    Posts
    8,879
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    I thought he was going to for sure. Its possible he didn't think there was enough time. There was 3+ secs but in the heat of the moment all he really knows is its getting close to winding down to 0. I always get impressed when guys take it down to the last sec like they know exactly when its about to hit 0.
    I would think a rushed 6 foot shot from Deron is better than a rhythm 3 from crash.

    You know though, if that was us, we would have shared that ball one more pass.

    That's the difference between us and the Nyets!!!!!!!!!


    My mama said pray for them ****** that hate
    They just wanna be in your place.........


    Shine on shine on shine on them ******
    Shine on them ****** (what it ain't what it is)
    Shine on them ****** (what it ain't what it is)
    Shine on them ****** (what it ain't what it is)
    Shine on shine on shine on them ******

  9. #879
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    LI-NY
    Posts
    24,187
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by knicksfan42 View Post
    Looks like the Celtics and 76ers are going to lose too. Great night off for the Knicks.
    The C's still scare me a bit, I haven't watched a lot of them at all though. Whats been up with them this year?

    BTW, nice work in the NBA forum that **** was funny as hell.

  10. #880
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    36,552
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by knicksfan42 View Post
    Looks like the Celtics and 76ers are going to lose too. Great night off for the Knicks.
    Well okay night because both Miami and Atlanta won as well as Bulls will win too.

    So actually the Celtics losing don't help, unless we feel they will compete for top in our division? I think both Philly and Nets will beat them.



    Now I can't fly my airplane

  11. #881
    Anji's Avatar
    Anji is offline The Nba is his GAME!!!!!!
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    OrangeCounty NY
    Posts
    8,879
    vCash
    1500
    Is it me or do the Celtics look like this is the year they finally fall off???
    My mama said pray for them ****** that hate
    They just wanna be in your place.........


    Shine on shine on shine on them ******
    Shine on them ****** (what it ain't what it is)
    Shine on them ****** (what it ain't what it is)
    Shine on them ****** (what it ain't what it is)
    Shine on shine on shine on them ******

  12. #882
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    LI-NY
    Posts
    24,187
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Anji View Post
    I would think a rushed 6 foot shot from Deron is better than a rhythm 3 from crash.

    You know though, if that was us, we would have shared that ball one more pass.

    That's the difference between us and the Nyets!!!!!!!!!


    The best part was Reggie Evans having a wide open 5 footer with no one in sight and comes up way short, followed by the instant replay with the Nets bench in the background

  13. #883
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    LI-NY
    Posts
    24,187
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Anji View Post
    Is it me or do the Celtics look like this is the year they finally fall off???
    They did the same thing last year though, they were either under or barely .500 entering a brutal brutal part of their schedule late in the season and everyone said they were done, they literally were playing Pavlovic, Stiemsa, and Dooling big minutes, then they went on a tear and were a game away from the finals.

    I really cannot rule those ****ing dudes out. I have a ton of respect for those guys. Hate the name on the front but respect the names on the back. They have some of the best talent around Rondo, Pierce and KG that they have had.

  14. #884
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    36,552
    vCash
    1500
    yep thats what I posted also, I see Celts finishing 4th in our division.

    Where is sir charles?

    Big bad Nets and best center in the league are now 13-11..........8-6 at home, they are simply average.

    I want to play them full strength and then see what happens.



    Now I can't fly my airplane

  15. #885
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    36,552
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    They did the same thing last year though, they were either under or barely .500 entering a brutal brutal part of their schedule late in the season and everyone said they were done, they literally were playing Pavlovic, Stiemsa, and Dooling big minutes, then they went on a tear and were a game away from the finals.

    I really cannot rule those ****ing dudes out. I have a ton of respect for those guys. Hate the name on the front but respect the names on the back. They have some of the best talent around Rondo, Pierce and KG that they have had.
    The guys they depend on besides Rondo are aging........see unlike us the guys we rely on are in their prime and Kidd is just amazing.

    But the real difference is their talent is getting no support at all.........the bench is not producing at all.

    You know Nando said Celtics were superior and has the best bench in the league lol



    Now I can't fly my airplane

Page 59 of 60 FirstFirst ... 94957585960 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •