Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 58 of 60 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    question and be honest, do your actually root against Felton so your right?

and if Lin was a Knick I'd be rooting hard for the kid.

News flash he's not a knick and Knicks are 18-6.

What exactly am I missing lol?
    No I do not.. I root for him to prove me wrong so I can eat the biggest plate of crow.. I can actually like Lin & Felton. I just want better from him.

Standing on Sacred Ground

When the season starts and the blatant homerism subsides, people will realize the 2 biggest flaws on our team. MAYBE??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PlezPlayDKnicks View Post
    No I do not.. I root for him to prove me wrong so I can eat the biggest plate of crow.. I can actually like Lin & Felton. I just want better from him.
    well based on Lin's season you must want even more? wow must be a tough seson for you then?

I'm damn happy, don't care Lin is having an off season and 18-6 baby!!!!!!!!!

Now I can't fly my airplane

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YashBoone View Post
    You remember me enough to say "Your just apart of the die hard crew who like to bash posters who don't share ur views."
    When in reality, the same can be said about a ton of posters.

I have only been consistently douchy about one subject, and it's definitely this Lin discussion.
    I can't help that I get annoyed, and I also can't help that other dudes have been equally as douchy to me.

But you don't see me up on here calling dudes out for basically being a prick cause I really don't care. I'm just a prick back

I'm an ******* in real life and I CAN BE an ******* on here, and also very opinionated as is everyone else.

It is what it is.

But going back to Lin, he is still just a mediocre pg, who had a stunning short run in Ny, and his future is just all speculation. There isn't enough evidence to say either way how he'll turn out.

And most certainly, having a good game last night doesn't change the fact that he still is having a uninspiring season thus far and in my opinion doesnt change that felton still fits Knicks better still.
    Lol, I honestly don't . Whatever man. All I know is you've been attacking me for not hating Lin. If u were on the boards a few years back ud know I disliked Felton. So do what u gotta do. It doesn't effect me. If u feel I'm not a hardcore fan that's your business . I've been rooting for this team damn near since birth. If you allow another man to control your emotions especially on the net that's on u .

When the season starts and the blatant homerism subsides, people will realize the 2 biggest flaws on our team. MAYBE??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YashBoone View Post
    You remember me enough to say "Your just apart of the die hard crew who like to bash posters who don't share ur views."
    When in reality, the same can be said about a ton of posters.

I have only been consistently douchy about one subject, and it's definitely this Lin discussion.
    I can't help that I get annoyed, and I also can't help that other dudes have been equally as douchy to me.

But you don't see me up on here calling dudes out for basically being a prick cause I really don't care. I'm just a prick back

I'm an ******* in real life and I CAN BE an ******* on here, and also very opinionated as is everyone else.

It is what it is.

But going back to Lin, he is still just a mediocre pg, who had a stunning short run in Ny, and his future is just all speculation. There isn't enough evidence to say either way how he'll turn out.

And most certainly, having a good game last night doesn't change the fact that he still is having a uninspiring season thus far and in my opinion doesnt change that felton still fits Knicks better still.
    Lol, I honestly don't . Whatever man. All I know is you've been attacking me for not hating Lin. If u were on the boards a few years back ud know I disliked Felton. So do what u gotta do. It doesn't effect me. If u feel I'm not a hardcore fan that's your business . I've been rooting for this team damn near since birth. If you allow another man to control your emotions especially on the net that's on u .
    Apparently you don't read we'll.

No doubt tho.

vCash
    18-6 and we all have to find something to B@#$h about!!!

vCash
    okay enough Lin talk for me..........

Nets in a nail biter so hopefully this helps us out tomorrow

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    well based on Lin's season you must want even more? wow must be a tough seson for you then?

I'm damn happy, don't care Lin is having an off season and 18-6 baby!!!!!!!!!
    Well lets hope I get to ur happy place with Felton. Because from what I see he's not ready for playoff basketball . AND THAT'S WHAT HE'S BROUGHT HERE FOR. He's the same guy from past years with a better cast of players around him. The jabs at lin are justified. Still doesn't change the fact the Felt is a poor decision making pg

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bofakop View Post
    ..or I guess ya can look at since teams are shooting over 45% from the field against us that they don't feel the need to drive to the basket all the time...But when they do...they do so very freely

as toro said ..things can be interpreted in many ways
    Maybe ill see eye to eye with that interpretation when knicks stop shooting a higher % frm 3 & when opposition D figures out a way to stop Melo doing absolutely anything he wants on the offensive end, or even when this Knicks D gets exposed more than 6 times within the next 24 games
    The Future is Now

vCash
    Derrick Favors looks like a #3 pick tonight. Dude is a freak. Jazz tooling the Nets down the stretch right now.

They have a jogjam up front but they have some nice pieces where they can make themselves into a very good team with a move or two.

vCash
    Wow DWill just made a play.

vCash
    Well lets hope I get to ur happy place with Felton. Because from what I see he's not ready for playoff basketball . AND THAT'S WHAT HE'S BROUGHT HERE FOR. He's the same guy from past years with a better cast of players around him. The jabs at lin are justified. Still doesn't change the fact the Felt is a poor decision making pg
    thats why we got Jkid lol.. & if that on the floor coaching doesnt help moreso than having the fewest turn overs in the league then heck just give the dam ball to Melo lol
    isnt that what playoff ball is all about? taking care of the ball, playing good D & HAVING THAT ONE PLAYER THAT CAN SCORE NO MATTER WHAT THE d THROWS AT HIM?
    The Future is Now

vCash
    why then do experts and players rave about his season?

You ever watch Westbrook play? If a Knick he'd get killed by some of you guys.
    Felton gets 3 mil if he was a top pg he would have gotten that 25 mil contract someone else got.

I'm not sure what you expected but as D said earlier if its CP3, Rondo, etc, you will never be happy .

But where are you guys when he's balling?

I mean look at yesterday and today, ready set pounce.

A good game.........you'll wait for the bad game...........and I've said this over and over and over this year.

A backhanded comment don't work either. If your a fan then count the posts in this game thread you have, its quite easy, go to the thread and click on the number of posts you'll see.

Then go to a thread where Ray had a very good game, and then show me all these same posters including you have equal posts raving about him though.

You prove that and you win..........

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by micks4real View Post
    Maybe ill see eye to eye with that interpretation when knicks stop shooting a higher % frm 3 & when opposition D figures out a way to stop Melo doing absolutely anything he wants on the offensive end, or even when this Knicks D gets exposed more than 6 times within the next 24 games
    I love the way this team has started...have no complaints with our record..But I am also not going to pretend our defense has been fine.. because quite frankly since late november..it has been Horrid!

There have been several injuries etc ..but if you think our defense has not been "exposed" more than in just our 6 losses..you are mistaken. I expect this team to go a long way this year..but if this team continues to play defense like it has for close to a month now... I have provided plenty of stats to back this up in previous posts....myself and many fellow Knick fans are going to be extremly disappointed :cry:

don't get me wrong..I think once everyone gets back.. we will be fine...but lets not pretend all is well on the defensive end

vCash
    Holy **** did you guys see the end of the Nets game.

GForce and Reggie Evans

****ing flopping *****es

vCash
    Net game, I'd love OT but damn just lose and that works just fine

Wow what an ending, if D-Wil was Ray OMG and I mean OMG, how about Evans missing a dead on layup to tie?

Nets lose at home to Houston and Nets are full strength...............Wow, right, sky has falling.