Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 55 of 60 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YashBoone View Post
    There is no reason to tell me how you feel....

Tell someone who gives a ****.
    u mad bro?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    u mad bro?
    lol Kash don't get yourself banned again

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzace137 View Post
    Off topic D and I usually agree with your posts but when you said both times Felton would eat Lin alive for breakfast, Lunch and dinner you were wrong unless you meant literally lol JK. Lin's no fluke ether like you were saying before imo. To me you were overrating Felton a bit, although I agree with you on the part where you said Felton will play fine when everyone's back where he'll be forced to set up Melo and Amare. Felton is average, when he does less were better. I still think Lin's the better long term option but I do believe at full strength we can contend for a ship with Felton.
    I agree with just about everything in this ...while I do believe Lin is for real... I don't believe things would have worked out well on this team the way it is put together. Lin needs total freedom to take shots and drive when he wants which I believe would cause problems when everyone is healthy here(although with our injuries right now it would be nice to see).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bofakop View Post
    I agree with just about everything in this ...while I do believe Lin is for real... I don't believe things would have worked out well on this team the way it is put together. Lin needs total freedom to take shots and drive when he wants which I believe would cause problems when everyone is healthy here(although with our injuries right now it would be nice to see).
    I still think that Lin is an average PG and we made him look above average last night by our horrible defense. Look at how many times Lin and Harden scored in the paint on us. Our D was severely lacking!!

vCash
    Im a lin fan but i think it was our swiss cheese defense that did us in last night. We cant gaurd houston. They play small just like we do and they are dam good at it. Thank god they are in the west.

CARMELOOOOOOO ANTHONYYYYYY!!!

vCash
    everyone simmer down. last nights game sucked. but if you watched Woody's post game he was pretty relaxed. so you all should too.

We have some things that need to be addressed, particularly our defense against opposing guards. guards are scorching us and getting in the paint with ease. that needs to stop immediately. Brewer has taken a considerable step back and as a whole we dont look as hungry on defense anymore. our wing players need to take pride on stopping penetration into the lane.

If all else fails, help is on the way in the form of Amare and Shump.

Everyone relax and realize our team isnt anywhere near full strength. Everything is going to be just fine. Now get back in the holiday spirit. enough of this bickering.

vCash
    first off D- Leeth a bit of advice your getting worked up over a couple heavy duty Lin fans, and to be happy that Lin won from what I'm reading and play well, that by my definition is not a loyal fan.

I'm not saying anything about liking or being a fan of a player, but to be happy he did well against your team ( so to speak) well just not logical.

By the way you went back and forth with one poster of eff? show me where exactly Lin is more EFf? Check out each players PER? Lin for the season is not more eff offensively than Felton.

Why am I upset? Heart!!!!! It was not a special game by Lin to be honest a good PG like a Parker or Rondo would have scored 50 and I'm being polite.

It was a layup line and free open shots. Lin missed layups, forced issues and missed wide open looks on a few occasssions.

That layup line by Lin and Harden was so sad to me and upsetting. I wanted to seriously get on the court just for a couple minutes and show the Knicks a no layups allowed. I may be older but I still defend and move really well. Even if I fouled he would not have had a walk in the park.

I'm discusted by it and played the game back real quick and it was even worse the second time around.

Its also obvious to me Jason is struggling without Melo and sheed. He at this point in his career cannot carry a team, but he can point the team and be the teacher. He with Melo and Sheed out was doing what he normally never does, and it showed.

Everyone on Rays case is a joke when Kidd played miserably, but it happens and he's been a God this year.

My next point after reading this stuff to be polite, if Ray was trying to prove something to Lin, is it safe to say Lin was trying to prove something to the Knicks? His team just had success, thats why no blame.

Lin has been God awful this year and he said so, so this game scoring 22 and 8 assists now makes him the real deal?

I've seen this year nobody's go off for 30+ are they the real deal?

I said time will tell and having what 3 or 4 good games and Lin is all forgiven for his terrible games.

If Ray played the way Lin has this season you same fans would be on him even worse, and if you can't admit that check your fanhood at the forum door.

One is playing for the season better than the other, one has a better per, and one players team is 18-6 and the pg from around the league is getting much credit.

Its sad but its a few guys, and I was very pleased with the Garden faithful and I'm very pleased with my sports conversations in the real world.

Now I can't fly my airplane

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzace137 View Post
    Off topic D and I usually agree with your posts but when you said both times Felton would eat Lin alive for breakfast, Lunch and dinner you were wrong unless you meant literally lol JK. Lin's no fluke ether like you were saying before imo. To me you were overrating Felton a bit, although I agree with you on the part where you said Felton will play fine when everyone's back where he'll be forced to set up Melo and Amare. Felton is average, when he does less were better. I still think Lin's the better long term option but I do believe at full strength we can contend for a ship with Felton.
    Why did you quote that post for this? I think the superstar numbers Lin put up were a fluke, I have maintained since day 1 I think hes a good PG with a bright future, I thought this off season he going to be way better than he has been, and my long term projections have gone from future all star to pretty much future solid PG.

I don't think I ever once said Felton is anything above solid. Not sure I really overrate him or I just feel the need to stick up for him after a bad performance when the Lin posse jumps all over him and doesn't mention one other dude who completely flopped (like our whole team - multiple times).

I did say Felton would eat him up though, and that obviously didn't happen, but I still maintain Felton is having a better season. Lin has been every bit as erratic as Ray has this season.

I am going to put more stock in what Felton does for our team and what Lin does for his team as a whole this season than what each guy does for 2 games head to head out of 82.

Quote Originally Posted by KnickerBockerAL View Post
    everyone simmer down. last nights game sucked. but if you watched Woody's post game he was pretty relaxed. so you all should too.

We have some things that need to be addressed, particularly our defense against opposing guards. guards are scorching us and getting in the paint with ease. that needs to stop immediately. Brewer has taken a considerable step back and as a whole we dont look as hungry on defense anymore. our wing players need to take pride on stopping penetration into the lane.

If all else fails, help is on the way in the form of Amare and Shump.

Everyone relax and realize our team isnt anywhere near full strength. Everything is going to be just fine. Now get back in the holiday spirit. enough of this bickering.
    Clyde said this during the game. He said this isn't a game Woody needs to lash out on his team. These types of games happen over an 82 game season. Its impossible to avoid multiple bad losses when you play 82 games.
    Last edited by D-Leethal; 12-18-2012 at 04:43 PM.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    And if I'm overrating Felton a bit, which may be true, what the hell does that mean you guys are doing with Lin?

Dude has sucked all season outside of 2 games.

My whole thing is, I just think he's getting the whole load of criticism for the entire team. Nobody mentions anyone else. It was like the Lin-chmob was sitting there all season waiting for Felton to throw up a couple stinkers so they could pounce and never looked back.

There are a ton of solid PG's in this league with questionable shot selection.
    Last edited by D-Leethal; 12-18-2012 at 04:42 PM.

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    We'll be ok once everybody is back on the court. Is anyone surprised that we look that bad without our MVP?? I'm kinda glad that everyone can get to see just how much Melo makes his teammates better. A quality he was knocked for not having. I had a feeling if Melo didn't play, that we wouldn't win.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StoicSentry View Post
    Always with the excuses.
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    What excuse? Sitting out meaningless west coast games with an injury while we have a 4-5 game cushion on the division?

You are probably the most nonsensical poster on here, so nobody expects you to be reasonable. But for everyone else, WTF is wrong with you dudes? Its like winning made everyone dumber.
    Isn't he a nets fan and Melo hater? Dont bother wasting your time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    Lin has been God awful this year and he said so, so this game scoring 22 and 8 assists now makes him the real deal?
    I said time will tell and having what 3 or 4 good games and Lin is all forgiven for his terrible games.
    If Ray played the way Lin has this season you same fans would be on him even worse, and if you can't admit that check your fanhood at the forum door.
    Lin sucked pretty much all year and had 2 good games (mixed with two awful ones in between) and all of a sudden hes the real deal.

Felton was pretty much rock solid all year and has 4-5 bad games playing with injuries (and with the entire team shorthanded) and all of a sudden he's a scrub.

The underlined is just too true. I wrote this earlier.

Imagine the warzone this place would turn into if Felton had 7 points, 2 assists, 3 turnovers in 33 minutes while shooting 33% in a loss to the Craptors?

Thats what Lin did 2 days ago.

vCash
    I for one want Melo treated with kid gloves and he didn't choose to sit out he was held out

last year was a nightmare having him in and out of the lineup often after trying to play to soon after an injury

And everyone needs to layoff Felton dude is playing with bone bruises in both hands, yes Woody left him in too long at times when he was struggling but dude is a a straight bull dog and gives his all

That is all

vCash
    The thing that boggles me is guys have been following Lin, I've seen them post how bad he's been playing this season in the NBA forum and discuss how surprised he was at the incredibly poor start.

Now all of a sudden after 2 good games the same posters act like the guy has been tearing it up all season.

Did you guys see what he did after his 38 point outburst? He had 2 big time stinkers.

Is Felton the only one who's inconsistent?
    Last edited by D-Leethal; 12-18-2012 at 06:22 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by QueensG_718 View Post
    Im a lin fan but i think it was our swiss cheese defense that did us in last night. We cant gaurd houston. They play small just like we do and they are dam good at it. Thank god they are in the west.
    also you guys didn't make your 3 balls at the clip you were used to seeing.

Page 55 of 60 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast