Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 54 of 60 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PlezPlayDKnicks View Post
    Thats what Im saying. Outside of the pick n roll Felton doesnt distribute well. Im saying the court vision and ball movement is better when those guys are on the floor. Felton is good at 1 thing and thats the pick n roll. ANd when they go under hes inefficient. Kidd and Priggs are old but they keep the ball moving which is a huge reason why guys are getting their open looks. I'd bet about 70% of Feltons assits are to Chandler. Playoff time they take away your best option. Then what does Felton have left to rely on. His jumper or that ugly tear drop. He doesnt finish well with contact and doesnt try to draw the foul for a great ft shooter. He scares me. Thats all im saying. With all the other guys coming back and him having to do less is when he plays well. Less is more with Felton!!
    I don't really disagree with much you said here.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation that’s critical. He’s one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.”

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Sounds like Carmelo isn't playing against Brooklyn. Awesome. You actually have to be on the court to be an MVP. And he has missed 20 percent of the Knicks games this season.
    So because Melo has missed a few games due to injury means he's not MVP-caliber? It makes no sense to run Melo out there next game if he's not 100%...it's a long season and we need him healthy in the spring...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Beltrans Mole View Post
    So because Melo has missed a few games due to injury means he's not MVP-caliber? It makes no sense to run Melo out there next game if he's not 100%...it's a long season and we need him healthy in the spring...
    Thats fine but no you can't be an mvp candidate missing 20 percent of your teams games. BTW I said this before the season when people make fun of Amare's unjury passed. Last 6 seasons Melo missed more games total then Amare did by 11 games I believe it was.

vCash
    Did you guys see the freakin' fall Melo took? We should all be praising the lord that he didn't shatter his ****ing knee instead of bashing him for sitting out 2 games.

Dude has missed 4 ****ing games !!

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation that’s critical. He’s one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.”

vCash
    Nate Taylor @ByNateTaylor about 39 minutes ago
    More Carmelo Anthony:
    "I've never taken a fall like that. I think I got lucky, especially after looking at the fall."

We should all be stoked our championship aspirations didn't end right there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Did you guys see the freakin' fall Melo took? We should all be praising the lord that he didn't shatter his ****ing knee instead of bashing him for sitting out 2 games.

Dude has missed 4 ****ing games !!
    Always with the excuses.

vCash
    How the hell is Stoic still allowed to post in this forum? The man is not a Knicks fan. He jumped ship and is now a Nets fan. I'm tired of this guy talking **** about our franchise player. Yes mods, I know...turn the other cheek and ignore him. Sorry but I can't help it. The way I grew up is you punch the bully in the face and he stops bullying you.

vCash
    that kid just plays well in MSG... just how it is

vCash
    People might be clinically insane on this board, Melo was about an inch away from a Baron Davis type injury and your complaining about him missing a few games when he just ran today for the first time? Im disgusted and Stoic has to be banned like really.
    Video of Carmelo Anthony first time in the Barclays center http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZIIQmQ2qRA

Quote Originally Posted by oballers View Post
    the only statistic I will care about is how many W's we have and how much fun it was watching us get those Ws.

If you don't understand what I mean see the formula below:

((Amount of Joy)* Playoff Wins * # of Championships/ Number of times cheered) * # of beers drunk / % of trash talking

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StoicSentry View Post
    Always with the excuses.
    What excuse? Sitting out meaningless west coast games with an injury while we have a 4-5 game cushion on the division?

You are probably the most nonsensical poster on here, so nobody expects you to be reasonable. But for everyone else, WTF is wrong with you dudes? Its like winning made everyone dumber.

vCash
    Last I heard being injured was a pretty legit excuse for sitting out meaningless regular season games. The beauty of having a great record and a nice cushion in the division is so you don't have to play guys through injuries.

The Houston game, besides the nonsense and hoopla, is as meaningless as a game gets in the grand scope of things.

vCash
    What excuse? Sitting out meaningless west coast games with an injury while we have a 4-5 game cushion on the division?

You are probably the most nonsensical poster on here, so nobody expects you to be reasonable. But for everyone else, WTF is wrong with you dudes? Its like winning made everyone dumber.
    Never ceases to amaze me...much prefer him to miss a few games than lose him for the season. people need to just stop!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bofakop View Post
    Never ceases to amaze me...much prefer him to miss a few games than lose him for the season. people need to just stop!!!!
    Winning has done horrible things to Knicks fan base. A lot of dudes here need to learn how to lose again and put losses in perspective instead of throwing a hissy fit.

vCash
    Winning has done horrible things to Knicks fan base. A lot of dudes here need to learn how to lose again and put losses in perspective instead of throwing a hissy fit.
    OMG yes.... I could care less about our loss last night..we are close to getting people healthy..I can deal with a few losses!!

...I do hope though that Woody addresses our Def struggles lately... not sure if people know how far we have dropped in Defensive catagories

vCash
    Last I heard being injured was a pretty legit excuse for sitting out meaningless regular season games. The beauty of having a great record and a nice cushion in the division is so you don't have to play guys through injuries.

The Houston game, besides the nonsense and hoopla, is as meaningless as a game gets in the grand scope of things.
    Off topic D and I usually agree with your posts but when you said both times Felton would eat Lin alive for breakfast, Lunch and dinner you were wrong unless you meant literally lol JK. Lin's no fluke ether like you were saying before imo. To me you were overrating Felton a bit, although I agree with you on the part where you said Felton will play fine when everyone's back where he'll be forced to set up Melo and Amare. Felton is average, when he does less were better. I still think Lin's the better long term option but I do believe at full strength we can contend for a ship with Felton.

Page 54 of 60 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast