Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 50 of 60 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo View Post
    Bro your last 4 posts are *****in and moaning about how pissed you are Melo didn't play and how he better man up etc. Who the hell are you to call out Melo? You have no idea how bad his injury is or what it's like to play a professional sport at this level with the contact involved.

Almost everybody in this forum understands that our star player needs to rest until his injury is healed. Do you really want him to injure himself further and then miss more games? It's one freakin game. Settle down.
    I don't blame any fan who wants to criticize a millionaire athlete for not playing in marquee games such as this one. I know kobe or jordan would have been out there cause of their competitive spirit. It's not like Melo did not already have 4 days off.Seems like in today's nba these star players wont play unless they are 100% healthy. how lame is that?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ill21 View Post
    Lin is soft. Why would anyone want him back. I'm sorry but why would anyone want a player that wouldn't play for you in the playoffs when they were at 85%
    If LIN Is soft then what the hell does that make Amare Lin did not have a contract so I understand his reason for not playing but what bout the fans love for amare after he took himself out of 2 different playoff series after doing stupidity? Why do yall want amare back?

vCash
    Can anyone PM me with information about the game?

Did Mike Woodson bench JR Smith?
    PM for my contact information.

vCash
    This game shows how we need stat shumpert and melo to counter fast paced, up and down teams

The Future

vCash
    All he do is Lin Lin Lin no matter what. Relax guys. NY is still in great shape. It will be NY vs Miami in the conference finals. Letting Lin go will benefit them in the mean time. In the long run, it may have been a mistake. Lin will be great in Houston. Him and Harden just need time to mesh. Look at LA and Miami two years ago.

The future is present.

vCash
    10 and 6 for the mediocre lin.we allowed him to play that great game last night, i havent seen anyone scoring so many layups.the same with harden.defense was soft.we cant win games against good offensive teams.they will outscore as every time.we dont have many players that can score.we need melo back for the next home game.we need shumpert back to defend players like harden.melo should have tried more to play last night against a team that destroyed as at last time we played and against lin who almost ruined his career in new york

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dantoni hater View Post
    10 and 6 for the mediocre lin.we allowed him to play that great game last night, i havent seen anyone scoring so many layups.the same with harden.defense was soft.we cant win games against good offensive teams.they will outscore as every time.we dont have many players that can score.we need melo back for the next home game.we need shumpert back to defend players like harden.melo should have tried more to play last night against a team that destroyed as at last time we played and against lin who almost ruined his career in new york
    More like 11/6/4/2... and he's been much more efficient offensively than Felton, which speaks volumes because Lin was REALLY struggling, but it goes to show you how bad Felton has been on offense.

Lin on this team with all these weapons I imagine would get alot more than 6apg, Asik is a HORRIBLE finisher, whereas he had one of the best finishers in the game on the P&R here in Chandler.

vCash
    you like lin over felton?felton 16 and 6 and lin 11 and 6 and more turnovers.houston 11-12.knicks 18-6.felton ******** lebron in miami while lin got raped in miami enough with this garbage lin he is overated and overpaid.every former knicks plays well at msg.gallo scored 40 last year

vCash
    Lin showed me nothing more than being a backup pg, I thought he would be a lot better. Good luck to the kid but Felton let him off the hook by not driving on him enough and just taking long jump shots. The game would of being so much different if shump or amare would of being ready to go. We needed someone to stop Harden or someone to just keep up with the scoring. Melo would of being the obvious answer but he also needs to recover the knicks have bigger fish to fry and this should be a wake up call to the fans that say we dont need Stat.

Cant wait to we get my boy back and once Shump returns boy lets see psd go crazy with b.s. trade ideas. I hope we pull no trades this year and leave the team as is, knicks have something special once the team is healthy.
    Knicks and 49ers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NANDOKNICK View Post
    I have been threaten with Banishment....
    If I don't conform.....

I choose to be myself,,,,,sorry
    lol

run along now Nando, the capulets are on to you!
    Knicks and 49ers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NANDOKNICK View Post
    I have been threaten with Banishment....
    If I don't conform.....

I choose to be myself,,,,,sorry
    You only post when we lose? You praise the nets and bash the Knicks. Yes you're being yourself and that's a Nets fan. There is a Nets forum also you know.

vCash
    Melo's injury might be more serious than the Knicks are leading on .. how silly is it that he hasn't had Xrays or an MRI .. could it be that they fear something is torn?

vCash
    Look at the bright side... We might have found another scorer in Copeland.

Anji is offline The Nba is his GAME!!!!!!
    vCash
    Nba teams don't MRI when there is nothing wrong, this isn't some half *** business where you don't follow procedures to cook the books for profit. There is nothing to gain from not having Melo MRI if there is something wrong.

They kept him out because the medical staff is going to be extra cautious with every injury this year. We thought we could win with out him one more night and the Brooklyn game is more important.
    My mama said pray for them ****** that hate
    They just wanna be in your place.........

Shine on shine on shine on them ******
    Shine on them ****** (what it ain't what it is)
    Shine on shine on shine on them ******

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    More like 11/6/4/2... and he's been much more efficient offensively than Felton, which speaks volumes because Lin was REALLY struggling, but it goes to show you how bad Felton has been on offense.

Lin on this team with all these weapons I imagine would get alot more than 6apg, Asik is a HORRIBLE finisher, whereas he had one of the best finishers in the game on the P&R here in Chandler.
    Is scoring 11 points efficiently really all that important to you? At some point when your barely scoring any points the efficiency has got to start to become less of a factor. Its like the Landry Fields treatment. He scored 8 points efficiently but if you gave him more shots its not like he would maintain that efficiency and score 15. It just doesn't work that way. Its like using Per 36 stats for a guy who plays 10 minutes to say how productive he'd be as a starter.

And I never hear any of you guys mention the TO's. TO's killed us last night, but has been our bread and butter all season. TO's absolutely murdered us last year with Diddy and Lin at the helm. More often than not we couldn't overcome how much the TO's and the points we gave up as a result killed us. If I'm not mistaken were on pace to set the NBA record for fewest turnovers per game.

Last night was a reminder how bad turnovers kill this team in transition.

Asik really isn't a bad finisher this year. Dude puts up 15-20 point scoring efforts pretty often and my fantasy team loves it.

Page 50 of 60 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast