Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 60 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Good to see Amare is on target for his Christmas return. Lakers thought last game was bad with 23minutes of Melo. Just wait till Melo returns with vengeance and brings Stat along.

#KNICKS TAPED PLAYOFFS 2013

vCash
    Gonna be a tough one tonight boys. Lets hope we bring it on D. 3 ball needs to fall. We should be able to put up points on these guys.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzace137 View Post
    Great game thread Stilla. much respect
    thanks, this one is going to be rough to stay undefeated without Melo, Camby and Sheed, and not to leave out Amare and Iman.

Well if Felton, Kidd, Chandler and co aren't on their A game oh boy.

Now I can't fly my airplane

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    thanks, this one is going to be rough to stay undefeated without Melo, Camby and Sheed, and not to leave out Amare and Iman.

Well if Felton, Kidd, Chandler and co aren't on their A game oh boy.
    Felton is definitely going to take it upon himself to make sure theres no Linsanity in the Garden tonight. Lets hope it works out like it did in Miami and not in Chicago.

Home court will give us a boost. I think we squeeze out a tough one similar to the Cavs game.

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    its home court though boys! one does not simply walk into the garden and win! big games from chandler, felton and smith tonight!

vCash
    I'm not going to lie, I'm worried about tonight's game.

vCash
    So tonight Woody pulls a rabbit out of his hat and calls upon White and he has a break out game.

So hence the beginning of the White Night lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JEDean89 View Post
    its home court though boys! one does not simply walk into the garden and win! big games from chandler, felton and smith tonight!
    I like your style holmes.

vCash
    Boooooo!!!!!
    I SAY BOOOO!

Born a Knick Live a Knick Die a Knick
    Knicks-Jets-Yanks-Chris Paul-St.Johns-Duke Fan

vCash
    So tonight Woody pulls a rabbit out of his hat and calls upon White and he has a break out game.

Why it gotta be White night? thats racist. lmao. :P

#KNICKS TAPED PLAYOFFS 2013

vCash

They should use that promo for when Brooklyn comes in so it can be White Night vs Brooklyn (black) Knight..... LOL

vCash
    Here we go with the doubts! Lmao. Yes I know it's a discussion but this team is different from past teams. We are short handed yet another man with Melo being out but I still go into games with the mentality that we run sheeit! Eff'd Houston, eff Lin and Linsanity, eff fear the beard, it's fear the Knicks and the Garden!!! Good thing we are 18-5 with a 5 game lead in our division. IF we lose we will be 18-6 with our supporting cast all coming back from injury! Melo, Stat, Shump, and Camby! Lets go Knicks!!! NOBODY COMES IN OUR HOUSE AND WALKS OUT WITH A W!!! That's the Knicks Motto and also mines!

vCash
    Rockets lost 7 straight on the road. Knicks undefeated at home. We got this.

vCash
    No i'll be honest I'm a bit worried about this game.

If Houston is on we will not win a shoot out a gainst them as configured.

The only way we pull this out is if our defense is really really good ( Mike D voice lol)
    and JR is on fire with Ray and Kidd, and Cope and Chandler is beasting.

Besides that no problem

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYKGuY View Post
    [/b]

They should use that promo for when Brooklyn comes in so it can be White Night vs Brooklyn (black) Knight..... LOL
    G-d no..

That Knight is absolutely horrible. Embarrassed to have that affiliated with my borough

Page 4 of 60 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast