Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1050585960
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    The C's still scare me a bit, I haven't watched a lot of them at all though. Whats been up with them this year?
    I'm going to be honest I pretty much just watch the Knicks. I watch every Knicks game though. Don't have the time to watch other teams.

Celtics don't scare me a bit. Their age is catching up to them and the Allen for Terry switch was a downgrade. Then again Allen this year is a downgrade over Allen last year.

We match up extremely well with them, in fact I think they are one of the few teams which rebounds worse than us.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Celtics are the 8th seed this season.

BTW, nice work in the NBA forum that **** was funny as hell.
    Thanks man.

Anji is offline The Nba is his GAME!!!!!!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    They did the same thing last year though, they were either under or barely .500 entering a brutal brutal part of their schedule late in the season and everyone said they were done, they literally were playing Pavlovic, Stiemsa, and Dooling big minutes, then they went on a tear and were a game away from the finals.

I really cannot rule those ****ing dudes out. I have a ton of respect for those guys. Hate the name on the front but respect the names on the back. They have some of the best talent around Rondo, Pierce and KG that they have had.
    I know it's more probably me hoping, but like you said, they were hurt last year. Bradley, Green, Ray was hurt, ect. This season they got Lee, Green is playing, Terry is playing, and they look out matched every other game though.

Looks like this is could be the year they fall off.ray:
    My mama said pray for them ****** that hate
    They just wanna be in your place.........

Shine on shine on shine on them ******
    Shine on them ****** (what it ain't what it is)
    Shine on shine on shine on them ******

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bofakop View Post
    I love the way this team has started...have no complaints with our record..But I am also not going to pretend our defense has been fine.. because quite frankly since late november..it has been Horrid!

There have been several injuries etc ..but if you think our defense has not been "exposed" more than in just our 6 losses..you are mistaken. I expect this team to go a long way this year..but if this team continues to play defense like it has for close to a month now... I have provided plenty of stats to back this up in previous posts....myself and many fellow Knick fans are going to be extremly disappointed :cry:

don't get me wrong..I think once everyone gets back.. we will be fine...but lets not pretend all is well on the defensive end
    I feel U. Im taking issue with all the knicks are last in blocked shots &% cause we're not even fully staffed & stay in the middle of the pack in post D... so while stats dont lie, they dont tell the full story... like, knicks putting on the clamps come 4th Qtr..
    The Future is Now

vCash
    Vintage Andre Miller just tossed a sick 'oop to Gallo for the two handed flush. That was some sick ****.

WTF is up with the Spurs?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Thats fine but no you can't be an mvp candidate missing 20 percent of your teams games. BTW I said this before the season when people make fun of Amare's unjury passed. Last 6 seasons Melo missed more games total then Amare did by 11 games I believe it was.
    He's missed FOUR games. Some Knicks fans need to be sent away.

vCash
    How can we afford to send Cope and White down to the D league, and not play Melo? Is Camby playing?

My man Ike got a bad rap

vCash
    i dont know about anyone else, but i for one and soooo pumped to have amre back. i know itll take some time to gel and i truly hope he and jr are coming off the bench strong and the rotations get even stronger... i have goosebumps at the thought of how good we can be when we are at full strength if everyone buys into the system... could be a special year... lets go knicks!!!!!!
    NYJ
    Jet Nation

NYK
    #3ToTheHead

NYY

Get Up!!!

http://twitter.com/TrueNYJetGS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    Let's repeat this again:

No melo, sheed, Amare, Camby, Iman and we are talking about at what clip?

The reason we shoot at the clip we do is because of all the attention Melo gets, the ball then moves and the shots are all in the flow of the offense.

If you watched last night, nothing was flowing, and Kidd took shots he never would take this year, guys were in his face, thats not his game.

Felton and Prigs were taking top of the key shots without even one pass, thats not in the flow of anything.

Why can't fans simply say okay Knicks played bad but damn 5 guys who have started for them were out, and their very best player who is in MVP talks didn't play and our back up big who solidifies the defense didn't play?

OK move onto the next game and lets get healthy.........boom thats it in a nutshell.
    what does your post have anything to do with mine?
    kidd, novak, JR weren't hitting their 3's at the 50% rate they were accustomed to. true or false?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blahblahyoutoo View Post
    what does your post have anything to do with mine?
    kidd, novak, JR weren't hitting their 3's at the 50% rate they were accustomed to. true or false?
    The point is, and this was really prevalent in the Cavs game, is those guys weren't getting the same looks from 3 they were accustomed to getting.
    Jason, who had passed up open 3s earlier in the season to get easier shots, started taking contested threes because that is what he felt he had to do with Melo out.

It is all about the looks the players are getting, especially Kidd, who had taken maybe 2 contested threes all season before the Cavs game.

Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1050585960