Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Knicks Ticket Question

Hey guys I just had a general question about something ticket related didn't know where else to put it.

Has anyone sat in the Suites at the Garden? Does it take away from the game atmosphere? Ive been to the garden plenty of times but never up in the suites. Thanks in advance.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by F-Mart26 View Post
    Hey guys I just had a general question about something ticket related didn't know where else to put it.

Has anyone sat in the Suites at the Garden? Does it take away from the game atmosphere? Ive been to the garden plenty of times but never up in the suites. Thanks in advance.
    My buddy works at a car dealership and hooked me up with tix in the Madison suite. Its not a private box but its all carpet and catered and ****, ****ing dope. Apparently there are always famous dudes chillin' in there too. I saw LJ there and the chef told me Vince Vaughn watched the game in there the game before and was hanging out with everyone.

Each box has rows of seats in front you can sit just like you got regular seats at the Garden.

Put it this way, it doesn't take away at all, its ****ing awesome.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    My buddy works at a car dealership and hooked me up with tix in the Madison suite. Its not a private box but its all carpet and catered and ****, ****ing dope. Apparently there are always famous dudes chillin' in there too. I saw LJ there and the chef told me Vince Vaughn watched the game in there the game before and was hanging out with everyone.

Each box has rows of seats in front you can sit just like you got regular seats at the Garden.

Put it this way, it doesn't take away at all, its ****ing awesome.

are you in like a box? can you still hear the garden in its entirety? thanks for the reply too!

vCash
    are you in like a box? can you still hear the garden in its entirety? thanks for the reply too!
    Skyboxes are the same way. You have the box in the back all carpeted with food and drinks and all that good **** and than the regular Garden seats in front of the box. Balcony in front. You still get the same vibes, sometimes its crazier up top because you see absolutely everything and when the Garden explodes you get the view from the top. Its a cool experience, different in ways but you still get all the good **** that comes with being at the Garden. Definitely worth doing if you got a connection or you got the dough. I've always got hooked up with tix so I couldn't tell you the cost. I've been in a skybox with like 15 people though its pretty crazy.

vCash
    anybody ever have to pick up tickets from will call? when does box office open? Just have to show id?

vCash
    anybody ever have to pick up tickets from will call? when does box office open? Just have to show id?
    Not sure exactly when it opens, but definitely try to get their early. Line can be a ***** right before the game. Probably best to get it early at like 5 or so (for a 7:30 start), than hit the town for a few beers before the game.