Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,376
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    lol Jack, I don't think anyone's all that serious about bringing Chauncey back.
    Are you kidding me? I wouldn't surprised if half or more on this forum would take him back with open arms.
    Plus he would end up on the DL list while he gets paid. His time has passed. him and wallace should just go play in a YMCA league.
    Last edited by JackB; 12-17-2012 at 11:04 PM.
    "Just because the path is well beaten. That doesn't mean it's the right way to go"

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,635
    vCash
    1500
    I want to call Chauncey, tell him how much we miss him.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,635
    vCash
    1500
    I believe the Pistons will go through 2 more coaches after Frank until Billups retires and we hire him as our coach.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,768
    vCash
    1500
    This dude is a true winner. He should've at least won one reg season mvp award. I would take a 80 year old chauncy over knight and stuckey any day. At least he will have some brain cells remaining to remember to pass to an open player

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    portland, Or
    Posts
    3,199
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24 View Post
    This dude is a true winner. He should've at least won one reg season mvp award. I would take a 80 year old chauncy over knight and stuckey any day. At least he will have some brain cells remaining to remember to pass to an open player
    Oh...you're back.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,768
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sdsportsfan View Post
    Oh...you're back.
    ya and thats why you came back from your nap just to quote me, old yeller

    you must've had a pet dinosaur when you were a kid, didn't ya? They had those in the local zoos when you were a child eh?

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    portland, Or
    Posts
    3,199
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24 View Post
    ya and thats why you came back from your nap just to quote me, old yeller

    you must've had a pet dinosaur when you were a kid, didn't ya? They had those in the local zoos when you were a child eh?
    Actually, I just got off work when I saw you were back! By the way, I am way older than dinosaurs, duh.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Detroit, Mi
    Posts
    590
    vCash
    1500
    I would bring him back, it would be nice to have him coach and teach BK7 a few things. It's the same thing with Big Ben, If we had room I'd bring him back to work with Drummond and help him develop his skill. That's just me tho.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Detroit, MI
    Posts
    12,370
    vCash
    1500
    We should bring back Bob Sura to teach Kyle Singler...or Lindsey Hunter to teach Stuckey


    #HandItOnly2Bell
    SigBet that Suh stays in Detroit
    Quote Originally Posted by lizardking13 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JWO35 View Post
    Sig bet!
    Sig bet!
    I'll step up. I'm pretty sure he's gone too.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    65,786
    vCash
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    lol Jack, I don't think anyone's all that serious about bringing Chauncey back.
    Nope we totally are.



    Catches: 23 Yards: 210 TDs: 1

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    portland, Or
    Posts
    3,199
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Nope we totally are.
    Agreed, maybe he just wants to retire a Piston. I would understand, he has mad love from the motor city. I wouldn't mind him here, he can't seem to stay on the court though(not that we need him in that fashion, more as a bench coach).

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    65,786
    vCash
    0
    As a bench coach sure. As a player I'd rather him go off on a contender.



    Catches: 23 Yards: 210 TDs: 1

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    portland, Or
    Posts
    3,199
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    As a bench coach sure. As a player I'd rather him go off on a contender.
    We are a contender, for a lottery pick! I see what you are saying, but at least he has a ring with us.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    65,786
    vCash
    0
    Yeah man. Those were some good times!

    I just want him to get one more before its done. Same with Sheed. Rip can **** off. Tay won't get one and Ben I guess is done.



    Catches: 23 Yards: 210 TDs: 1

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    portland, Or
    Posts
    3,199
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Yeah man. Those were some good times!

    I just want him to get one more before its done. Same with Sheed. Rip can **** off. Tay won't get one and Ben I guess is done.
    I guess I am a bit selfish on that end. I agree with Rip/Prince/Big Ben though.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •