Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Mozgov on the trading block

http://www.hoopsrumors.com/2012/12/l...clippers-.html

Echoing a Friday report by Mark J. Spears of Yahoo! Sports, Lowe hears Timofey Mozgov is "among the most available players in the league."
    "There are only two or three superstars in the league anyways," Karl said early in the season.

Agreed

vCash
    It had to happen eventually. Some of these guys have to be available. It's a shame because Mozzy has turned it around lately...he finally looks to be comfortable...but he's banished to the bench and some other team will give him a shot.

vCash
    I think we should try to package Mozgov and brewer (if chandlers healthy)
    "There are only two or three superstars in the league anyways," Karl said early in the season.

Agreed

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BallIsAll View Post
    I think we should try to package Mozgov and brewer (if chandlers healthy)
    I think Moz is an asset based on size and rebounding but no sense keeping 3 centers if 1 will not play. Is the team sure KK is better than Moz long term? I agree with you about a package trade. I think a 3 for 1 or even a 4 for 1 trade is called for. I would actually package AI not Brewer. I think AI would bring a lot more than Brewer in return based on his all star appearance and name recognition. I do not think Brewer will bring much so I would keep him.
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite no matter what their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful or dishonest poster please do not expect a reply.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SLY WILLIAMS View Post
    I think Moz is an asset based on size and rebounding but no sense keeping 3 centers if 1 will not play. Is the team sure KK is better than Moz long term? I agree with you about a package trade. I think a 3 for 1 or even a 4 for 1 trade is called for. I would actually package AI not Brewer. I think AI would bring a lot more than Brewer in return based on his all star appearance and name recognition. I do not think Brewer will bring much so I would keep him.
    AI is our long term 2 guard im sure of that. He is our leader and when he gets accustomed to our players he will be fine. We don't need another player who will play 20+ minutes. We trade brewer + mozgov give some of his minutes to Evans/Hamilton and get a sharp shooter to come in once in a while and space the floor.

Agreed

vCash
    I wish I had as much confidence in AI as you do. I feel like the team would be better selling high on AI before it is too late to get a decent return.
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite no matter what their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful or dishonest poster please do not expect a reply.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SLY WILLIAMS View Post
    I wish I had as much confidence in AI as you do. I feel like the team would be better selling high on AI before it is too late to get a decent return.
    Agreed, he's pushing 30 and his offensive game has been on the decline for 4-5 years now.

Alot of people blamed that on Doug Collins and his defensive minded schemes, but here he is on one of the highest scoring teams in the NBA, that needs a 20ppg type player, and he's been average at best offensively. Actually his PER has him at well below league average.

Combine that with the fact that he makes $15m, and will probably want a 4/50m type deal, I just don't see him as worth keeping if you can get something good for him now. Its clear Gallo is better than him already, so Iggy is not the "star" solution for DEN. I still think DEN would be better with AAA at less than half the cost.

vCash
    Any ideas? Hard to see us getting anything more then maybe a few draft picks for him, but maybe a package would get us something. Still think Masai is eventually gonna start calling some people the longer Millsap/Jefferson/Varejao are up for grabs.

vCash
    What would you ask for him??I don't know many SG's that would help us on defensive end...

vCash
    Seeing Mozgov has only one year left on his contract (this year) it would make sense that he would be the "most available" big in the Nuggets roster. he is getting $3,140,429 this season but would be hard to pay him that amount if he is third on the rotation for centers. he is also our oldest center, so 2K and McGee have more room for growth.

Mozgov has nice touch around the basket and a decent 12ft jumper for a 7fter

Wondering who would be suitors? Who needs a center? And what would be the Nuggets need?

Perhaps it would be a pure shooter or picks.

vCash
    to ORL for MOrrow?

vCash
    I'd assume for a pick or there will be a second or possibly third player Nuggets want to package as well. Moz for another player doesn't really make sense when every position is filled.

vCash
    I assuming it's to ATL for Morrow??

vCash
    finally some rumors. I was getting bored. If this is true great news. Either mogov or koufos needed to be traded
    *Coach BShaw supporter*
    *George Karl currently still out of the league*
    *Nuggets will be in the playoffs 2015*

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    I assuming it's to ATL for Morrow??
    Add brewer to that deal and it's perfect.

Agreed

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast