Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    114
    vCash
    1500

    Better run organization baltimore/dc vs Seattle

    If you had to look at the future of the orioles/nationals organizations vs the seattle mariners who would you say has the better run organizations or better future? I went to seattle to visit my uncle and came across some very confident fans. It's football so their hyped about the seahawks. I got into a "debate" with someone from seattle who was trashing the ravens/skins and nats/orioles. So we switched to baseball and apparently "baltimore has no pitching." "You'll never win with angelos". "Washington is only winning because they tanked to get harper/strausburg". "Seattle has better prospects in the minors compared to the nats/o's." I just left it alone and moved on. So please break down a good argument for the future of the dmv teams vs the seattle mariner organization if you will. I almost went nba on em, but didn't go their.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    10,982
    vCash
    1500
    cardinals best ran organization in sports nuff said

    Michael Wacha

    5-5, 2.79 Era, 83 So, 1.12 Whip

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Linden NJ
    Posts
    20,368
    vCash
    1307
    Lol..... tell the Orioles and Nats to get on our level,
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    114
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDirt05 View Post
    cardinals best ran organization in sports nuff said
    Okay your in idaho and you are a rams fan? Is that after the warner superbowl?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    114
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny642 View Post
    Lol..... tell the Orioles and Nats to get on our level,
    Whose level? You got four random teams in different states. Must rode the wagon when they were winning I guess.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    29,807
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDirt05 View Post
    cardinals best ran organization in sports nuff said
    That honor goes to the Detroit redwings or New England patriots.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    10,982
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ajamesmd View Post
    Okay your in idaho and you are a rams fan? Is that after the warner superbowl?
    no i liked them before the superbowl I picked them because I hated the 9ners and seahawks growing up because thats what everyone liked

    Michael Wacha

    5-5, 2.79 Era, 83 So, 1.12 Whip

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    10,982
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Halladay View Post
    That honor goes to the Detroit redwings or New England patriots.
    idk the cardinals are amazing

    Michael Wacha

    5-5, 2.79 Era, 83 So, 1.12 Whip

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    114
    vCash
    1500
    :
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDirt05 View Post
    no i liked them before the superbowl I picked them because I hated the 9ners and seahawks growing up because thats what everyone liked

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    38,811
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Halladay View Post
    That honor goes to the Detroit redwings or New England patriots.
    Well Red Wings and Cardinals each have 11 titles


    Patroits have.....3


    Yankees have 27



    so.....

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    38,811
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by ajamesmd View Post
    :

    What was the point in you making this thread?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    10,982
    vCash
    1500
    the cardinals are usually always good at all levels including the minors that makes them an excellent organization

    Michael Wacha

    5-5, 2.79 Era, 83 So, 1.12 Whip

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Brea,CA
    Posts
    31,988
    vCash
    1500
    Why is it DC and Baltimore vs. Seattle?


  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    774
    vCash
    1500
    Sounds like some whiny Seattle fans. To say Baltimore has no pitching is inaccurate. Baltimore/DC is the better run organization, Seattle hasn't been relevant since Piniella was there. Now, 3 years ago, I would have said Seattle, but Baltimore and DC have improved drastically.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,761
    vCash
    1500
    Don't know what's being asked here but if the ? if what of Washington/Baltimore/Seattle is the better run MLB team I'm going with Washington.
    With the deepest of regrets I am announcing that I will be leaving Pro Sports Daily. No reason in particular but wanted to thank everyone for a great 6 years here. Lots of great discussion and good poll series as well. Also fun re-drafts. Best of luck to you all in the future.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •