Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Is Larry Sanders the only untouchable player on the roster?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 50.00%
  • No

2 50.00%
    vCash

The Immediate future of the current team

I was thinking, if the Nets actually want Ersan, and Jennings is on the block, is there any player that is not worth trading at the deadline? The only one I can think of that is on the DO NOT TRADE list is Larry Sanders. So I ask you, is Larry Sanders the only untouchable player on the roster as the deadline comes? Keep in mind, Ersan can be traded starting January 15th.

vCash
    I would put Henson on the untouchable. I voted yes for some reason. I meant to vote no.
    Milwaukee Brewers
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Green Bay Packers
    Cincinatti Bengals
    BOSTON BRUINS OR DIE

Ive got a twitter! @WiteJamesHarden
    I follow back!

vCash
    I'd like to see more Harris and Lamb without Skiles as the coach as well. Prefer all the youngin's off the table.

vCash
    Everyone is on the table for me, even Sanders. Granted it would take a pretty good offer to get him, but I don't know that he's a franchise cornerstone player. He's a very talented young player with high upside, and he can be a good starter on a good team, but if I was offered a player I considered to be a cornerstone type player and Sanders needed to be part of the deal, I would do it. I know people are going to hang me for saying that, but he's definately not untouchable in my books. I think Henson and even Udoh can be similar type players, and there always seems to be a couple of those types of guys in every draft these days (long, skinny, athletic, and raw PF types).

vCash
    Sanders, Henson, Lamb, Harris untouchable.

vCash
    I view the building blocks as Moute, Harris, Sanders, Udoh, Henson. It would take the entire season to evaluate the guards.
    But untouchable, sometimes you have to give in order to get something.

vCash
    Jennings and Sanders r the only two untouchables on this team. Anyone and i mean anyone else is fair game for us. Even though i'd like to say Henson is as well.
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

vCash
    Hard to say Jennings is untouchable. Especially if he wants to much money and he is like only the few from his rookie class that didn't get a new extension. Yeah could help us if he stinks it up and not many teams interested in him then they offer him a low ball offer and we match and get him at a fair rate. But if he commands $10M to $12M per that's kind of expensive for what we get out of him.
    Besides last few seasons its been known he's been shopped quietly.