• Giants

8 72.73%
  • Ravens

3 27.27%
  • Tie

0 0%
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast
    vCash

Week 16: New York Giants (8-6) at Baltimore Ravens (9-5), Sunday 4:25 pm EST FOX

If us not making the playoffs signifies fewell and gilbride's departure then I'm not all that mad.

vCash
    If fewell and gilbride aren't fired after yet ANOTHER collapse, im gunna be so ****ing pissed. This team needs to go through MAJOR changes

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    If you weren't offended by that proformence like I was, then that's on you. THERE WAS NO ****ING EFFORT OUT THERE. WE SUCK FOR THE SEXOND HALF OF THE SEASON. Funny thing is this game feels worst than last week cause knowing your playoff birth is on the line and you don't even show up. I don't give a **** nomore. They're a disgrace and aren't playing Giants football. So I don't give a **** period, you don't like it, stfu and ignore!

They showed a shot of Tuck chewing on Gum, they showed a shot of Ray Lewis firing up his defense. **** that miss the playoffs plz
    You don't think I'm ****ing furious?? Of course I am.. I'm annoyed beyond belief but your ****ing relentless.. We're all pissed and reading you ***** makes it more aggregating..

Lol seriously you annoy everyone and at first I defended you but now I see its you.. You need to realize that son.. We ALLL ***** and get mad but you seriously take it too far.. It's not us.. It's you

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jvitti;24843897[B
    ]If fewell and gilbride aren't fired after yet ANOTHER collapse,[/B] im gunna be so ****ing pissed. This team needs to go through MAJOR changes
    they got a pass last season because well we won the superbowl now that's it time for them go
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkeysuit View Post
    Rondo #1 PG in the league ...he has a ring to prove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Wall will win more and will be better then Irving Quote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearadonisdna View Post
    u can't build a franchise around lebron. Its been proven already. he can't attract players and has to follow to be matched up with talent.

vCash
    I'd be shocked if Killdrive got canned...now Fewell...He gotta go...his D is rotten...I cant for the life of me understand why he makes no adjustments...Cweb is getting abused and he just sits him back and watchs...F$$k...Do something...not sure what...but F$$CKING something....

I want Killdrive fired...He just wont be till TC is gone....That's all....

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    I'm really at a loss for words right now. Mainly because I can't put finger on what has happened. Im totally surprised by the last 2 games....the effort all around the board has been horrible.

If C Webb keep getting beat cant you make an adjustment SOMEWHERE???

I honestly dont know what we should do or who should be fired...cut...or stay

At 6-2 it seemed like our problems started with Sandy aftermath....we played better then we had the school shooting so close to home....the distractions I think really effected how we played late in the season.

Im sorry but Corey Webster, Eli, Tuck, JPP, Rolle...are all better than what saw after week 8.

Im not ready to break this team up just yet.

Maybe its Peyton's turn this year?

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    Isn't it just possible that we are just not that good of a team. We are a mediocre team that looked great for 3 games this season. We struggled against every team in the AFC, losing 3 and just winning one.

We were an overrated team that because of last year people thought that come December we just could turn everything around and keep winning.

This is not a Super Bowl team and Reese and Coughlin will have to make major adjustments for next year.

Eli was not elite this year..he regressed from last year, and there were too many players not playing at full strength.

I think that Thomas' injury was bigger than initially realized. A healthy Tomas would have made a major difference as would a healthy Phillips.

The feared pass rush which was suppose to be our great strength never materialized or teams knew how to negate it.

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    The Philly game and Skins games came back to bite us in the ***...I had a bad feeling after that Skins game.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    This is as sad a Giants season as I can remember. We knew the 2nd half collapse was coming, but even I didn't think it would knock us out of the playoffs. These guys are way too talented to be doing this.

They have won 2 superbowls in 4 years and even with that, I still can't remember the last time I felt true confidence before a game.

I swear to god, aside from the Burress year, I never know if we will win or lose. It's the craziest thing to say about a 2-time super bowl winning team but it's true.

Inconsistency at its finest.

vCash
    Seasons like this make me believe people like skip bayless when he says our sb's were flukes. It's weird how we can win a championship(s) and not even be a contender the following year...we are an average team coming off a chip...who the hell does that?

#TapeTwoOne....Oh Gawd

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by meloman1592 View Post
    Seasons like this make me believe people like skip bayless when he says our sb's were flukes. It's weird how we can win a championship(s) and not even be a contender the following year...we are an average team coming off a chip...who the hell does that?
    Steelers did it after Big Bens 1st SB.. 2005 I believe..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY Sports Fan View Post
    Isn't it just possible that we are just not that good of a team. We are a mediocre team that looked great for 3 games this season. We struggled against every team in the AFC, losing 3 and just winning one.

We were an overrated team that because of last year people thought that come December we just could turn everything around and keep winning.

This is not a Super Bowl team and Reese and Coughlin will have to make major adjustments for next year.

Eli was not elite this year..he regressed from last year, and there were too many players not playing at full strength.

I think that Thomas' injury was bigger than initially realized. A healthy Tomas would have made a major difference as would a healthy Phillips.

The feared pass rush which was suppose to be our great strength never materialized or teams knew how to negate it.
    Yes to this whole post
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

vCash
    I also believe Tampa had a record under 500 the season after they won the SB..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Missing56&33 View Post
    I'm really at a loss for words right now. Mainly because I can't put finger on what has happened. Im totally surprised by the last 2 games....the effort all around the board has been horrible.

If C Webb keep getting beat cant you make an adjustment SOMEWHERE???

I honestly dont know what we should do or who should be fired...cut...or stay

At 6-2 it seemed like our problems started with Sandy aftermath....we played better then we had the school shooting so close to home....the distractions I think really effected how we played late in the season.

Im sorry but Corey Webster, Eli, Tuck, JPP, Rolle...are all better than what saw after week 8.

Im not ready to break this team up just yet.

Maybe its Peyton's turn this year?
    Not to sound heartless or apathetic to the recent tragedies that have transpired, but how would a school shooting (which had no direct effect on anyone even remotely connected to the Giants' organization) influence the play of our team? That doesn't make much sense.

We need to stop making excuses for this team -- when it comes down to it, the coaching has been poor and our players just aren't cutting it, period.

Honestly, we're just not that good right now.
    Last edited by ohbilly2134; 12-23-2012 at 11:00 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by meloman1592 View Post
    So actually it happens a lot more often then you think.. Saw quite a few just listed some recents..

Honestly anyone who takes Skip Bayless seriously is a fool..

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast