8 72.73%
  • Ravens

3 27.27%
  • Tie

0 0%
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    So actually it happens a lot more often then you think.. Saw quite a few just listed some recents..

Honestly anyone who takes Skip Bayless seriously is a fool..

vCash
    There's just no single thing or things to point out. Top to bottom this game was an epic disappointment. Not even a ray of hope from the opening drive to the end.

I don't get too down on them normally, but after these last 2 weeks, that team should apologize to the fans for such a piss poor showing. That's not Giants football. Just horrible. Don't even know what to say.

They can get in, but I'm not sure they deserve it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    There's just no single thing or things to point out. Top to bottom this game was an epic disappointment. Not even a ray of hope from the opening drive to the end.

I don't get too down on them normally, but after these last 2 weeks, that team should apologize to the fans for such a piss poor showing. That's not Giants football. Just horrible. Don't even know what to say.

Agreed completely. And no, they don't deserve a playoff berth. I mean, last year we earned it down the stretch of the regular season with HUGE wins against the Jets and Cowboys. This year, if we get in, it'll be sheer luck thanks in no remote part to anything we've actually done lately, other than maybe the win over NO.

vCash
    Left the switch at home.

But really, the team was not good this year. Epic disappointment. Eli was one of the most disappointing players in the league this year. Fewell is an idiot. Gilbride is an idiot. The DLine has disappointed all year. And our glorified WR's have can't get separation from a fat lady in a wheelchair. That compounded with a superbowl hangover, T2 out for the year again, Webster being atrocious this year, and KP not playing just killed us.

Part of me doesn't even want us to make the playoffs because we don't deserve it. AP's Vikings deserve it much more than we do after this patheticness these last two weeks.

vCash
    Also, two things.

1. Why the **** did we not take any deep shots down the field after our TD drive? That's what got that drive going. We didn't even attempt a deep pass after that other than the one that hit Hixon in the gut that he dropped.

2. Cruz totally *****ed out on a play in the first quarter when Eli made a solid pass and Cruz held up because he didn't wanna get hit. This really pissed me off.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by roshan3ai View Post
    Also, two things.

1. Why the **** did we not take any deep shots down the field after our TD drive? That's what got that drive going. We didn't even attempt a deep pass after that other than the one that hit Hixon in the gut that he dropped.

2. Cruz totally *****ed out on a play in the first quarter when Eli made a solid pass and Cruz held up because he didn't wanna get hit. This really pissed me off.
    They usually play 1 high (0 when the blitz), they were playing us 2 high and they were winning 1 on 1 underneath. Gm really wasn't on Eli.
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    They usually play 1 high (0 when the blitz), they were playing us 2 high and they were winning 1 on 1 underneath. Gm really wasn't on Eli.
    Are you sure? Because at the game it looked like only one high safety. But then again I was in the endzone so I didn't have good depth perception from there.

vCash
    I can be wrong here and I am sure that it might just be coincidental, but didn't the wheels start coming off after Sean Locklear got hurt was put on IR?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post

dang it G, you always know how to say the right things....but forreal, It was a disappointing game overall, but to be frank guys, I left the tv and couch when the game was finished with a small smile...sadly we lost, but I was appreciative of the last-minute effort the Giants gave, the opposite of what they did last week at Atlanta...the rookie Peirce blew out for a huge run with 5 mins left in the 4th quarter, and right when Peirce seemed to be ready to walk in, Hosley comes with 100% effort and knocks him out of the 4 yard line, then the rest of the D-line followed that example, and held the Ravens to 3 points, and then that magic carried onto the offense, as Eli finally does pick apart the Ravens D and throws a beautiful pass to Hixon in the endzone...even though the game was basically over, the Giants showed a gleam of hope, at least trying to finish the game with some positives instead of giving up like they have before in blowout games, and it truly shown me that even though we may be mad now my big blue Brothas, we must enjoy the finale against Philly...it may be our last game for the season, so regardless of what the score is in that game, enjoy every second of it, cuz the Giants are OUR favorite team, and WE LIVE, BREATHE, BLEED, TEAR, & SWEAT Giants football, as the most loyal fans a team can ever have....I still think we still got some magic left for this season, and I aint quittin on this team yet, cuz we've overcome bigger obstacles, and this is what we live for.....so best of luck to the best team in the NFL, Forever Big Blue #1, GO GIANTS!!!!!!
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    [B][COLOR="Blue"]13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

"How come Eli don't feed me the ball no more?"
    Don't know Larry. Don't know.

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    dang it G, you always know how to say the right things....but forreal, It was a disappointing game overall, but to be frank guys, I left the tv and couch when the game was finished with a small smile...sadly we lost, but I was appreciative of the last-minute effort the Giants gave, the opposite of what they did last week at Atlanta...the rookie Peirce blew out for a huge run with 5 mins left in the 4th quarter, and right when Peirce seemed to be ready to walk in, Hosley comes with 100% effort and knocks him out of the 4 yard line, then the rest of the D-line followed that example, and held the Ravens to 3 points, and then that magic carried onto the offense, as Eli finally does pick apart the Ravens D and throws a beautiful pass to Hixon in the endzone...even though the game was basically over, the Giants showed a gleam of hope, at least trying to finish the game with some positives instead of giving up like they have before in blowout games, and it truly shown me that even though we may be mad now my big blue Brothas, we must enjoy the finale against Philly...it may be our last game for the season, so regardless of what the score is in that game, enjoy every second of it, cuz the Giants are OUR favorite team, and WE LIVE, BREATHE, BLEED, TEAR, & SWEAT Giants football, as the most loyal fans a team can ever have....I still think we still got some magic left for this season, and I aint quittin on this team yet, cuz we've overcome bigger obstacles, and this is what we live for.....so best of luck to the best team in the NFL, Forever Big Blue #1, GO GIANTS!!!!!!
    LOL...you got the SB hangover too I see.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    Are you sure? Because at the game it looked like only one high safety. But then again I was in the endzone so I didn't have good depth perception from there.
    Thats because they were blitzing us a lot. When they sent 3 or 4 it was 2 high. Even when it was 1 high the receivers couldnt win and the OL couldnt block. I never really feel this way but I knew it was over early on
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    Thats because they were blitzing us a lot. When they sent 3 or 4 it was 2 high. Even when it was 1 high the receivers couldnt win and the OL couldnt block. I never really feel this way but I knew it was over early on
    Ah alright makes sense. Yeah we got so little separation it was embarrassing. I don't know whether it was the receivers stinking, the defense playing great (doubt it because Denver tore them up last week) or our gameplan being awful but this was just bad. Eli didn't have time and the WR's had no separation. Looked like Snee and Diehl got beat almost every play.

vCash
    Also, two things.

Cruz did that against ATL too but still got hit, I love Cruz but that's really bothering me as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    Honestly anyone who takes Skip Bayless seriously is a fool..
    Anyone who takes RICK Bayless seriously is a lover of Mexican cuisine.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324