Out
    LB Jameel McClain - Neck (DNP)

Doubtful
    S Bernard Pollard - Chest (DNP)

Questionable
    WR Tandon Doss - Ankle (DNP)
    LB Dannell Ellerbe - Ankle (LP)
    FB Vonta Leach - Ankle (LP)
    LB Albert McClellan - Thigh/Shoulder (LP)
    RB Bernard Pierce - Head (DNP)
    WR Torrey Smith - Head (LP)
    G Marshal Yanda - Ankle (LP)

Probable
    TE Ed Dickson - Knee (FP)
    S James Ihedigbo - Neck (FP)
    DT Arthur Jones - Shoulder (FP)
    DE Pernell McPhee - Thigh (FP)
    S Ed Reed - Shoulder (FP)
    CB Jimmy Smith - Abdomen (FP)
    LB Terrell Suggs - Biceps (FP)
    WR Deonte Thompson - Thigh (FP)
    WR LaQuan Williams - Thigh (FP)[/SIZE][/QUOTE]
    http://www.giants.com/news-and-blogs...3-a94243765b61
    Last edited by GGGGG-Men; 12-22-2012 at 11:27 AM.

vCash
    We can't stop the run and we get to play Ray Rice in a must win game.

Sorry, but I think we're ****ed. Maybe if Prince and KP are back we can keep this close, but ultimately I think our season ends this week unless the Skins and Cowboys both lose.

Although I think if we lose here, we lose the division since WAS plays DAL last week. But it'd put one of them out of the way for a wildcard spot depending on the other 20 scenarios with the WC battle.

Unreal. Division was ours and now I gotta hope for a WC spot.

Baltimore is a mess, but they don't lose a lot in a row and they need to make a statement at home (just like Atlanta). Meanwhile our guys are moping around.

38-13 Ravens. As usual I'll expect the Giants to win, but this time I doubt it.

vCash
    Giants are inconsistent as hell! Which is good this week considering our game yesterday... I don't dare to make any prediction, but I just hope the Giants-step-up-if-they-really-need-to-step-up-team is getting on the field. If that team for some reason is able to play for the next 6 games I am 100% confident. If the team of yesterday plays we'll be screwed and have a relaxed, nice and easy January...

vCash
    That time of the year... Everybody doubting and hating on us ? Giants are washed up they dont listen to cough ? Eli isn't ELIte? Sounds about right to me.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    The only reason I have to believe we win this game is because its do-or-die time and that's when Eli is always at his best. That being the only reason I think we win this game, I believe is not enough. Baltimore takes it, Giants season over, Annual second half collapse complete.

vCash
    We've gotta come out firing. Get an early lead because when teams go up on them, they are morons and start passing the ball instead of handing it to Rice. They just fired Cam Cameron but even last week, the offense was atrocious. Get Prince back. Get KP back. Must win game. I think we can beat this team.

Both teams looked horrible last week and are fighting for their lives. I trust Eli more than I do Flacco. Even though Eli's been very disappointing this year.

vCash
    to answer your poll, which eli will show up?

vCash
    I dnt think they win this game. Although i wouldn't prefer it but it wouldn't be TOO bad. Hopefully the front office finally decides to fire fewell/killdrive or even both. There is no reason that this team shouldn't be in the playoffs with the talent they have and alot of their troubles are within the coaching staff in my opinion. Not to mention I'd rather them make a super bowl run next year when its at metlife.

vCash
    for the first time in a long time, i opt not to pin this on gilbride and especially not fewell.

vCash
    I have no issue with the position we're in. I won't be overly heartbroken if we lose because if we lose this one, then we really don't deserve to be in the playoffs. Obviously I hope we win every game. And I think we will win this game. This year was just riddled with inconsistency. The division could've been wrapped up with a win in Washington, but we failed. We needed to at least show up last week and we didn't. We got lucky to even win in Dallas. We've had a ton of chances for a team that hasn't played all that well this year. So the position we are in isn't too unbelievable. We win the games we play and we are in.

We can still do it. The Ravens looked just as bad as we did last week. They don't run Rice nearly enough. Flacco flat out looked atrocious last week. And their defense isn't the classic Ravens defense. We can score some points on them. We need KP and Prince back in the secondary though. Hosley was getting murdered out there. Boldin and Torrey is no joke to go along with Jacoby Jones. We need all the help we can get.

Let's win this one and destroy Philly at home. Go into the playoffs with momentum. Anything can happen from there. Going to SF or GB would not be the worst thing in the world. We've done it before.

vCash
    We clearly are talented enough to win this game.

The Giants need to come out with something to prove after getting thrashed by the Falcons.

I expect Eli Manning to be at his best.

This will definitely be a high scoring game.
    PM for my contact information.

vCash
    This is a very hard game to predict. Both teams are coming off awful games. The Giants usually play well when the season is on the line. Baltimore don't really lose two in a row and are tough at home. Baltimore is missing their two best LBs in Suggs and Lewis. Giants might be missing some key personnel in the secondary.

Fewell needs to make sure that this team can stop Ray Rice, but at the same time make sure Flacco/Boldin don't get the big plays. Our OL got pushed around at will last week. Ngata is one of the best DL in the league so it might be a tough time running the ball up the gut this week. Baas/Boothe have looked powerless the last couple of weeks on the left hand side and Diehl...well he is going to continue to be Diehl.

I actually liked the playcalling last week, including all 3 4th down calls. The OL just looked pathetic blocking on the running plays and on the passing 4th down play, Eli should have pump faked the defender as he would have probably ended up interfering with Cruz.

vCash
    Gonna double-back on my loss prediction. I think it's hard to imagine Baltimore losing ANOTHER, but the Giants seem to adjust well off a loss.

Lose to Dallas on opening night, they come back and score 41 on Tampa bay.
    Lose to Philly, they put up 41 on Cleveland.
    Granted they lost 2 in a row with PIT and Cincy, but then they come back and put up 38 on Green Bay.

I really can't imagine Baltimore losing 4 in a row, but I also can't imagine them winning until they get some kind of spark from a Ray Lewis return (not likely this week).

Quote Originally Posted by musclemenace View Post
    to answer your poll, which eli will show up?

I think we'll see a tight game and last-minute-Eli will show his face again.

vCash
    What i don't understand is why are the giants the favorite in this game going into Baltimore. I want them to win i think we can pull this win off but we shouldn't be the favorite

vCash
    must win.. BIG TIME!! I will be wearing my drinking shoes for this one..

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast