34. You may not vote on this poll
  • San Francisco 49ers

25 73.53%
  • Seattle Seahawks

9 26.47%
Page 7 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmac8675 View Post
    I like it... although I can't buy one for a bit. I just hit my budget on 49ers gear till after new years. Just bought a signed and framed Frank Gore jersey and a framed plaque or Montana and Rice with their stats and some pics of the two.
    Nice man!

THE REAL FRANCHISE WARRIORS!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ESaady View Post
    That's legit dude. I have a signed Montana jersey. I really want a Jerry signed jersey
    My ex-wife actually got me one for Christmas a few yrs back. One of the things the lawyer would have had to pry out of my cold dead hands...haha.

Cool story about Montana though; I'm not sure how much fan mail actually gets to the players but in 1992 when he was on the shelf and Young was in the process of leading the league in passing and the Niners had the 14-2 record...I sent a football card to him and asked for an autograph. No lie...I literally got the card back in the mail with nothing else in the envelope but the card. Signed with a blue sharpie. Coolest dude ever!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmac8675 View Post
    I like it... although I can't buy one for a bit. I just hit my budget on 49ers gear till after new years. Just bought a signed and framed Frank Gore jersey and a framed plaque or Montana and Rice with their stats and some pics of the two.
    Nice! I've been trying to get me a singed Gore jersey for a while, but haven't managed it yet. Right now we have Willis, Vernon, and Montana. Plus a signed SB MVP poser with Rice, Young and Montana... and you'll laugh but the local memorabilia shop had a signed Alex pic for his rookie year fairly cheap so we picked it up.

Quote Originally Posted by NinerHomer49 View Post
    My ex-wife actually got me one for Christmas a few yrs back. One of the things the lawyer would have had to pry out of my cold dead hands...haha.

Cool story about Montana though; I'm not sure how much fan mail actually gets to the players but in 1992 when he was on the shelf and Young was in the process of leading the league in passing and the Niners had the 14-2 record...I sent a football card to him and asked for an autograph. No lie...I literally got the card back in the mail with nothing else in the envelope but the card. Signed with a blue sharpie. Coolest dude ever!
    Nice, I got a rookie Crabs card that I was hoping to have him sign when they played the preseason game out here, but we weren't able to get that done.
    "All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want" - Jim Harbaugh

9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash
    I bet Alex Smith rookie memorabilia will become even cheaper.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    I would love a statement game. I am getting so sick of hearing about the Seacocks 12th man and how impossible it is to play there.

9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash
    Same. They are disgustingly cocky for really no reason. But just let the Niners do the talking on the field like they did against the Patriots.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    Same. They are disgustingly cocky for really no reason. But just let the Niners do the talking on the field like they did against the Patriots.
    Amazing how most of the talking heads are picking Seattle in this one too, The only one I heard pick 9ers in NE was Michael Strahan, lol. Last time I checked Vegas odds had 9ers -1.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yeolde9erfan View Post
    Amazing how most of the talking heads are picking Seattle in this one too, The only one I heard pick 9ers in NE was Michael Strahan, lol. Last time I checked Vegas odds had 9ers -1.
    Kaep impressed me in NE, and while Seattle's D is better, NE's offense is way better. I think we'll go in there and carve them up.
    "All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want" - Jim Harbaugh

vCash
    49ers defense should be able to hold the Seahawks offense under 14 points again, and I think our run game will get us a TD and our Passing game will get us a TD and a made field goal and a missed field goal. 17-13 final score. We win
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    I expect yet another huge game from Gore against the seabirds as usual, they flat out can't stop him and then you add in CK's ability? We're going to wear them down .
    Last edited by Greedy22; 12-21-2012 at 05:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    One of them took it to a whole new level saying their offense is top 5.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Greedy22 View Post
    One of them took it to a whole new level saying their offense is top 5.
    They have every reason to be confident. They've just scored 50+ pts in two straight games and their D is second only to SF by a single point. Granted those games were vs lousy teams, but still. They're playing great right now.

I'm not saying they're going to win...but Seattle is a better team than they were when they played SF last and they're a completely different team at home.

Good thing is, I think the Niners are better than they were at that point also. I really hope Manningham can play.

vCash
    Maiocco Retweeted some interesting Kap and Smith stats. Kap still has better stats and throws the ball deep more but the statistical difference isn't as big as it seems. Not saying to change back or anything like that. Just interesting because it seems Kap is a lot better at deep balls.

vCash
    Follow Jeff Deeney (he's the one posting the stats Maiocco is retweeting). He posts good stuff all the time.

vCash
    Seahawks offense top 5? LOL

Page 7 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast