34. You may not vote on this poll
  • San Francisco 49ers

25 73.53%
  • Seattle Seahawks

9 26.47%
Page 53 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    Yea, all of a sudden it looked like Kap didn't know how to run the ball. The "advantages" he gives us, he's actually hurting us in. His scrambling is supposed to be among the best in the NFL, but he looked scared out of him mind in that game. I mean, he looked beyond terrible in that game, in every aspect. No huddle, silent counts would have been PERFECT there...but nope, pistol shot gun switch plays all night long...leading to stupid *** time outs and delay of games. Gosh, every 3rd ****ing game we **** the bed. What the **** is up with that?
    Yeah, he was awful last night. The whole team really was and seem so unprepared. What was it 4 delay of games?! Inexcusable on his part and the coaching staff as well, they have to better prepared for that ****. Ugh, I'm over the 3rd game curse this year, it seems like any team that is somewhat balanced kills us. If you're one-dimensional you might as well just take a rain check and accept your loss.

I mean seriously...

Beat the Packers beat the Lions, lose to the Vikings. Beat the Jets, beat the Bills, lose to the Giants. Beat the Seahawks, beat the Cardinals, Tie the Rams. Beat the Bears, beat the Saints lose to the Rams. Beat the Dolphins beat the Patriots lose to the Seahawks. I mean If we beat the Cardinals, do we win one game this look like complete and total **** in the third game again? Wtf is wrong with that?
    I really hope we break this damn trend and am actually hoping to play GB, I feel like we are the worst possible match up for them in the playoffs. Outside of the Rams loss we have abandoned the run completely.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sf-fanatic View Post
    I think the most annoying thing is Russell Wilson was running on us like crazy like Kap should be able to do too
    No one broke down to try and tackle him. They were slipping all over the place. Normal field conditions, we get Wilson...but going forward, there isn't going to be normal field conditions, so its very alarming. No one knew how to tackle yesterday or how to stay in their assignments. It was just high school football
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Greedy22 View Post
    Yeah, he was awful last night. The whole team really was and seem so unprepared. What was it 4 delay of games?! Inexcusable on his part and the coaching staff as well, they have to better prepared for that ****. Ugh, I'm over the 3rd game curse this year, it seems like any team that is somewhat balanced kills us. If you're one-dimensional you might as well just take a rain check and accept your loss.

I really hope we break this damn trend and am actually hoping to play GB, I feel like we are the worst possible match up for them in the playoffs. Outside of the Rams loss we have abandoned the run completely.
    It's so incredibly stupid that every time we go up against a balanced offensive team, we try to be 1 sided, favoring the pass. It makes absolutely no sense. It's like we panic or something. I don't understand it. Every team we lost to was a run/power football team (besides the Giants) but they ran all over us as well...But in the games against passing teams, we run the ball...and run it very affectively...its so ****ing stupid
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    I think the most annoying thing is Russell Wilson was running on us like crazy like Kap should be able to do too
    My blood was boiling, the other was Okung's blatant holding of Aldon the entire 1st half(missed the 2nd half due to my flight.)
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

You want to go first?

vCash
    My blood was boiling, the other was Okung's blatant holding of Aldon the entire 1st half(missed the 2nd half due to my flight.)
    Yup, Okung had a good hold of Smith about every ****ing run play...was so obvious

vCash
    It's so incredibly stupid that every time we go up against a balanced offensive team, we try to be 1 sided, favoring the pass. It makes absolutely no sense. It's like we panic or something. I don't understand it. Every team we lost to was a run/power football team (besides the Giants) but they ran all over us as well...But in the games against passing teams, we run the ball...and run it very affectively...its so ****ing stupid
    I know, the only team who didn't really run all over was the Vikings, but they refused to abandoned it. It's just one of many reasons I'm not very fond of Roman, he overthinks and gets too anxious. I won't be upset if he leaves.

You want to go first?

vCash
    I don't understand why we don't do designed roll out Qb runs to the right side. Send the receivers down field, a check down pass, and then let Kap decide to run or pass. We just aren't utilizing his skills in the correct way. He is a better passer on the run than in the pocket...yet he's trying to be a pocket Qb...and the thing that pisses me off most with him is he doesn't know when to put touch on the ball, or when to bullet the pass...pisses me off like crazy

vCash
    I don't understand why we don't do designed roll out Qb runs to the right side. Send the receivers down field, a check down pass, and then let Kap decide to run or pass. We just aren't utilizing his skills in the correct way. He is a better passer on the run than in the pocket...yet he's trying to be a pocket Qb...and the thing that pisses me off most with him is he doesn't know when to put touch on the ball, or when to bullet the pass...pisses me off like crazy
    They'd rather roll him to the left and throw across his ****ing body though, makes no sense at all. He definitely needs to be on the move for now, but he needs to improve in the pocket as well.

Yep, that's what got Vernon smoked last night like we were talking about earlier, just throws that ball with some velocity he is walking into the endzone and could possibly be a different game.

You want to go first?

vCash
    Agreed. I liked that he was working on his pocket poise, but that's not what he's best suited to do.

Roll him out more and scramble more.

I really hate Harbaugh's media sessions. He never fully admits anything is wrong, says they will fix it, and it's the same story every week. He's got to stop being so damn stubborn.

vCash
    I find him to be a prick, annoying and so cliche when it comes to his press conferences. Honestly don't think I've heard him ever answer a question directly. Been great as a coach for us and turned this team into an instant winner though so I love him for that

You want to go first?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle916 View Post
    Agreed. I liked that he was working on his pocket poise, but that's not what he's best suited to do.

Roll him out more and scramble more.

I really hate Harbaugh's media sessions. He never fully admits anything is wrong, says they will fix it, and it's the same story every week. He's got to stop being so damn stubborn.
    Right now just isn't the time for Kap to work on his pocket poise. He needs to do what he does best and thats move

vCash
    I find him to be a prick, annoying and so cliche when it comes to his press conferences. Honestly don't think I've heard him ever answer a question directly. Been great as a coach for us and turned this team into an instant winner though so I love him for that
    I personally don't like him. But he can be a good coach at times

vCash
    His decision making is very questionable at times and leaves me frustrated, but **** we could have Mike Mularkey or some other chump.

You want to go first?

vCash
    I personally don't like him. But he can be a good coach at times
    Don't like him as in don't think he's a good coach?
    Quote Originally Posted by AmsterNat View Post
    How unsurprising. Dude, give up trying to argue with valade. He cut you into little pieces, had you for breakfast, and shat you out.
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Valade you have totally owned this thread. Well done
    My fanbase is growing.

vCash
    I think he should win Rookie of the Year ...