34. You may not vote on this poll
  • San Francisco 49ers

25 73.53%
  • Seattle Seahawks

9 26.47%
Page 52 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by downsos View Post
    Giants are not eliminated. They need a win+Dallas loss+bears loss+Vikings loss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    Incorrect.

This is false. There is no situation where we play the Vikings if we beat the Cardinals. If the Vikings lose to the Packers, then they are basically eliminated...unless all the other teams alive for the 6th seed all lose. If the Vikings beat the Packers, we are the #2 seed. If we stay at the #3 seed, we can end up playing the Bears, Redskins, or Giants. If the Cowobys beat the Skins and the Vikes, Bears, and Giants lose, then the Skins would be the 6th seed.

This is correct. Rapjuicer, see this ^
    I was under the assumption that the Redskins had the advantage.
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    I was under the assumption that the Redskins had the advantage.
    The Redskins have the advantage. But, the Redskins can win the division and the Giants get the wildcard. If the Packers beat the Vikings, the Lions beat the Bears, the Redskins beat the Cowboys, and the Giants win, then the Giants are the 6 seed. Let's pretend the Packers beat the Vikings because that is the scenario where we'd be the #3 seed (I don't see us losing a home game vs the Cardinals). These could be our opponents that we'd play at the Stick:

Bears: If the Bears win (w/ a Vikings loss that we assumed) then they will be the 6th seed regardless of what happens else where.

Redskins: If the Redskins lose to the Cowboys, then the Cowboys will win the division leaving the Redskins the 6th seed w/ a Vikings and Bears loss.

Giants: If the above mentioned happens (Giants win + Cowboys loss + Vikings loss + Bears loss)

Personally, I'm rooting for the Bears and Vikings to win this week. If the Vikings win, then we get the bye. If they can't then I'd rather play the Bears than the Skins or Giants.

vCash
    Ok, that makes total sense then
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    Personally, I'm rooting for the Bears and Vikings to win this week. If the Vikings win, then we get the bye. If they can't then I'd rather play the Bears than the Skins or Giants.
    100% agree here!
    "All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want" - Jim Harbaugh

vCash
    Does anyone else think that the two injuries (Manningham, Davis) are on Kap? I read some thing that said Kap threw the ball to Manningham, and it wasn't a good pass, threw it behind him, and shouldn't have thrown him the ball period. And pass to Davis (while I think its more Davis' fault for ****ing jumping like an idiot) but that was a pass Kap needed to throw on a rope and he lofted it over there exposing Davis to a huge hit.

I'm indifferent on it, but it was interesting to say the least

vCash
    Does anyone else think that the two injuries (Manningham, Davis) are on Kap? I read some thing that said Kap threw the ball to Manningham, and it wasn't a good pass, threw it behind him, and shouldn't have thrown him the ball period. And pass to Davis (while I think its more Davis' fault for ****ing jumping like an idiot) but that was a pass Kap needed to throw on a rope and he lofted it over there exposing Davis to a huge hit.

I'm indifferent on it, but it was interesting to say the least
    I was thinking that too.

It sucks now we are back to last year where we are down to a few receivers.

WRs
    1. Crabtree
    2. Moss
    3. Jenkins
    4. Ginn (sucks at everything)
    Williams OUT
    Manningham OUT

TE
    1. Walker
    2. Celek
    Davis (?)

RB
    1. Gore
    2. James
    3. Dixon
    Hunter OUT
    Jacobs OUT

Do we need to bring in another TE and WR?

THE BEST DH IN SF GIANTS HISTORY!

2010 and 2012 World Series Champs !

vCash
    I'd say bring in another WR

vCash
    Vernon seems to jump for every ****ing ball, but that pass definitely needed to be on a rope. I say another WR for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Greedy22 View Post
    Vernon seems to jump for every ****ing ball, but that pass definitely needed to be on a rope. I say another WR for sure.
    If Davis doesn't jump for the ball, he doesn't take that kind of hit...and Kap throws it on a rope like he usually does, it might not be caught...but then again if it is it's a touchdown.

And another thing...why in the **** did we come out passing in those kind of conditions? What the **** is our coaching staff doing? They make me so mad some times....the injuries could be a blessing in disguise though...get us back to running the ball 35+ times a game and passing it 20 times

And why is Kap so scared to run the football? He had plenty oppotunities to run it in for a TD down by the goal line but *****ed out

vCash
    Will smith be back next week? What about Davis? I just saw that Manningham tore both his ACL and PCL, man I can't even imagine that pain, hope he has a speedy recovery.

vCash
    If Davis doesn't jump for the ball, he doesn't take that kind of hit...and Kap throws it on a rope like he usually does, it might not be caught...but then again if it is it's a touchdown.

And another thing...why in the **** did we come out passing in those kind of conditions? What the **** is our coaching staff doing? They make me so mad some times....the injuries could be a blessing in disguise though...get us back to running the ball 35+ times a game and passing it 20 times

And why is Kap so scared to run the football? He had plenty oppotunities to run it in for a TD down by the goal line but *****ed out
    Exactly, the jumping **** he does drives me crazy. Well not a complete rope, but lofting it like that was stupid. Just a little velocity and he walks into the endzone.

The 1st play call I really liked just overthrown to Manningham although he was acting like he was interfered with prior, but who knows they all do that crap. We should have been running early and often, especially with the weather conditions like you mentioned and the fact that they have been pretty meh against the run all season then considering Gore's history against them. I'd love that, just not that pistol BS. Get back to the power running game with Frank.

The one that pissed me off is he took off running and just fell down like he was Jim Everett with nobody close to hitting him, I was like "wtf are you doing?!"
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

You want to go first?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by plastikman View Post
    Will smith be back next week? What about Davis? I just saw that Manningham tore both his ACL and PCL, man I can't even imagine that pain, hope he has a speedy recovery.
    No word yet, I just hope they are both healthy for the playoffs, Smith is vital to our defense and it has showed the last 6 quarters. Yeah, that looked so bad.

You want to go first?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Greedy22 View Post
    Exactly, the jumping **** he does drives me crazy. Well not a complete rope, but lofting it like that was stupid. Just a little velocity and he walks into the endzone.

The 1st play call I really liked just overthrown to Manningham although he was acting like he was interfered with prior, but who knows they all do that crap. We should have been running early and often, especially with the weather conditions like you mentioned and the fact that they have been pretty meh against the run all season then considering Gore's history against them. I'd love that, just not that pistol BS. Get back to the power running game with Frank.

The one that pissed me off is he took off running and just fell down like he was Jim Everett with nobody close to hitting him, I was like "wtf are you doing?!"
    Yea, all of a sudden it looked like Kap didn't know how to run the ball. The "advantages" he gives us, he's actually hurting us in. His scrambling is supposed to be among the best in the NFL, but he looked scared out of him mind in that game. I mean, he looked beyond terrible in that game, in every aspect. No huddle, silent counts would have been PERFECT there...but nope, pistol shot gun switch plays all night long...leading to stupid *** time outs and delay of games. Gosh, every 3rd ****ing game we **** the bed. What the **** is up with that?

vCash
    I mean seriously...

Beat the Packers beat the Lions, lose to the Vikings. Beat the Jets, beat the Bills, lose to the Giants. Beat the Seahawks, beat the Cardinals, Tie the Rams. Beat the Bears, beat the Saints lose to the Rams. Beat the Dolphins beat the Patriots lose to the Seahawks. I mean If we beat the Cardinals, do we win one game this look like complete and total **** in the third game again? Wtf is wrong with that?

vCash
    I think the most annoying thing is Russell Wilson was running on us like crazy like Kap should be able to do too

THE BEST DH IN SF GIANTS HISTORY!

2010 and 2012 World Series Champs !

Page 52 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast