34. You may not vote on this poll
  • San Francisco 49ers

25 73.53%
  • Seattle Seahawks

9 26.47%
Page 51 of 55 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    There´s nothing to be said about it. We are still the better team in my eyes and have a better chance at the Super Bowl. It was one game. We are a win away from the division and a GB loss from the 2nd seed. As bad as the loss was, I woke up optimistic today. As Willis and Gore said, they know they are better than that, and hopefully this will incite improvement and full focus going into the playoffs. I like our chances. Win out time!!
    I'm not that optimistic until I find out what what's going on with Justin Smith. Odds are he tore his tricep or bicep and we are screwed without him.

vCash
    That game ****ing sucked......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastSportz:24849904
    I understand that the Seahawks are a good team and IMO, the hottest team in the league, but the Niners were still supposed to the better team. Even in a tough environment, I expected a bit more than a garbage time TD from CK. Yes, he didn't give up 42 points, but he also didn't put up 43 or at least make it look like a game. He looked confused at the line of scrimmage, which resulted in a few delay of games and other just bad plays. This gives other teams more film to study on how to defend him and I think he'll really crumble during the playoffs and even in their last game against the Cards.
    ram fan here so i could have cared less who won ,
    But kap looked like a deer in the headlights last night he didnt have a clue what he was doing imo

vCash
    Assuming the Packers beat the Vikings and SF beats the Cards, looks like it's gonna be the Bears/NYG vs 49ers in the Wild Card. Vikings Pack should be a great game and the game all Niner fans should be watching Sunday. Of course we still can drop to the 5th seed and face the Skins/Cowboys on the road. Don't you just love the NFL!?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AB1032 View Post
    Assuming the Packers beat the Vikings and SF beats the Cards, looks like it's gonna be the Bears/NYG vs 49ers in the Wild Card. Vikings Pack should be a great game and the game all Niner fans should be watching Sunday. Of course we still can drop to the 5th seed and face the Skins/Cowboys on the road. Don't you just love the NFL!?
    I don't think the Bears or the Giants will be in the playoffs. Hell, the Giants can't make the playoffs so there goes that. I will almost put money on the Vikings beating Green Bay at home putting the Vikings in the playoffs and giving us the number 2 seed
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AB1032 View Post
    I agree with all said here except the main game on Sunday. I am interested in the Packers game obviously because of seed placement, but the #1 game by far for me will always be the one the Niners are in: against the Cardinals.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 76ersai0309 View Post
    Oh and i'm surprised how Seattle is handling the win.

Other than Jej no one is being a big douche.
    That dude is a total d bag, he went into the Giants forum awhile back ******** on Bonds for ped use with no positive tests, but then defends his boys who tested positive.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    I don't think the Bears or the Giants will be in the playoffs. Hell, the Giants can't make the playoffs so there goes that. I will almost put money on the Vikings beating Green Bay at home putting the Vikings in the playoffs and giving us the number 2 seed
    I can see the Vikes vs Packers going either way. If the Vikes win, I see us beating the Cards and getting the #2 seed. If not, then we will get a home game vs. ether the Bears, Giants, or Skins. If the Bears beat the Lions it will be them regardless of what happens in the other games. That's the first round opponent I want if we aren't getting the bye.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    I can see the Vikes vs Packers going either way. If the Vikes win, I see us beating the Cards and getting the #2 seed. If not, then we will get a home game vs. ether the Bears, Giants, or Skins. If the Bears beat the Lions it will be them regardless of what happens in the other games. That's the first round opponent I want if we aren't getting the bye.
    Giants are out of the playoffs.
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    If you stay the 3rd seed you are looking at the Vikings, or Bears. I don't think there is a scnerio where you play the Cowboys or Skins.

vCash
    Giants are not eliminated. They need a win+Dallas loss+bears loss+Vikings loss.

#PoseyHugs #SanchezHugs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    Giants are out of the playoffs.
    Incorrect.

Quote Originally Posted by kpak76 View Post
    If you stay the 3rd seed you are looking at the Vikings, or Bears. I don't think there is a scnerio where you play the Cowboys or Skins.
    This is false. There is no situation where we play the Vikings if we beat the Cardinals. If the Vikings lose to the Packers, then they are basically eliminated...unless all the other teams alive for the 6th seed all lose. If the Vikings beat the Packers, we are the #2 seed. If we stay at the #3 seed, we can end up playing the Bears, Redskins, or Giants. If the Cowobys beat the Skins and the Vikes, Bears, and Giants lose, then the Skins would be the 6th seed.

Quote Originally Posted by downsos View Post
    Giants are not eliminated. They need a win+Dallas loss+bears loss+Vikings loss.
    This is correct. Rapjuicer, see this ^

vCash
    the Giants have better be praying to someone who actually loves, such slim chances and they've looked like ***.
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

You want to go first?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Greedy22 View Post
    That dude is a total d bag, he went into the Giants forum awhile back ******** on Bonds for ped use with no positive tests, but then defends his boys who tested positive.
    That's reasonable because the Giants are gay

jkjkjkkjk ily

but go braves!!!!!!!!

Go Braves/49ers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 76ersai0309 View Post
    That's reasonable because the Giants are gay

jkjkjkkjk ily

but go braves!!!!!!!!

He's a mariners fan, I expect that kinda hate from the Braves

You want to go first?

Page 51 of 55 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast