Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • San Francisco 49ers

25 73.53%
  • Seattle Seahawks

9 26.47%
Page 50 of 55 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast
    vCash
    latest on mario is that the xrays came back negative,but that just means no bone damage...MRI will be the real story teller,MY FINGERS ARE CROSSED!!

vCash
    I understand that the Seahawks are a good team and IMO, the hottest team in the league, but the Niners were still supposed to the better team. Even in a tough environment, I expected a bit more than a garbage time TD from CK. Yes, he didn't give up 42 points, but he also didn't put up 43 or at least make it look like a game. He looked confused at the line of scrimmage, which resulted in a few delay of games and other just bad plays. This gives other teams more film to study on how to defend him and I think he'll really crumble during the playoffs and even in their last game against the Cards.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tapajafri View Post
    But the problem was that we saw THOSE mistakes from Kap tonight. He was clearly overwhelmed by the environment up in Seattle (which is totally natural with him being basically a rookie) but I mean that's what many fans have been saying.....it's all about THIS year... and Smith has been there and done that. He wouldn't get overwhelmed and look like a deer in the headlights as bad as Kap did tonight. And Smith certainly wouldn't throw into triple coverage, throw those passes across the middle going the other direction, or try to escape a sack when an untouched rusher is blitzing only to lose 8 more yards. I'm not getting on Kaepernick or anything, I defend him because these are natural young mistakes that every QB makes. It's a learning experience and he will definitely get better from this game. But back to many fans' point...it's all about THIS year. Kaepernick on the road in the playoffs in GB? ATL? Maybe even a Super Bowl? Can he handle all of that pressure in his young career? Seattle was the toughest test he faced so far, and he didn't pass it. Forget how poorly the defense played (they certainly didn't help) but forget the defense for a minute because I'm pretty sure the Smith haters never talked about how bad the defense was and blamed Smith for all those years....but that's another story. Forget the defense for a minute. Kaepernick looked like a deer in the headlights from the very first drive. And I defended Kaepernick all games when he got worse and my buddies were criticizing him, but again, it's all about this year. Who is the safer QB that we could win the super bowl THIS year? Most likely Smith. The Seattle environment was a rough one tonight for Kaepernick, and it's only going to be tougher in the playoffs on the road in GB, and potentially in ATL for a trip to the super bowl.
    Alex Smith would not have done any better. Just face it ! Seattle is a great team. I've been to one of their games in Seattle and i can tell you that stadium feels like a ****en earthquake. When the defense gave up the first 2 scores, i had a bad feeling already. The only thing i have to say is learn from this and move on!! Everyone on the Niners had a bad game...... EVERYONE!

vCash
    Lmao at thinking Alex would've prevented this loss.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kyle916 View Post
    lmao at thinking alex would've prevented this loss.
    this!

vCash

Week 16 Sunday Night Football: San Francisco 49ers (10-3-1) @ Seattle Seahawks (9-5)

Yeah all my bogus niner friends on social media tried to act like Alex smith would have been the difference. Funny thing is I remember them wanting to trade Alex before harbaugh came.

Fact of the matter is that we didn't respond after that fg block for TD. And the fact we still have trouble punching the ball into the end zone.

vCash
    We would of lost this game with Tom Brady at QB

Go Braves/49ers!

vCash
    Oh and i'm surprised how Seattle is handling the win.

Other than Jej no one is being a big douche.

Go Braves/49ers!

vCash
    There´s nothing to be said about it. We are still the better team in my eyes and have a better chance at the Super Bowl. It was one game. We are a win away from the division and a GB loss from the 2nd seed. As bad as the loss was, I woke up optimistic today. As Willis and Gore said, they know they are better than that, and hopefully this will incite improvement and full focus going into the playoffs. I like our chances. Win out time!!

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lincecum=future View Post
    Yeah all my bogus niner friends on social media tried to act like Alex smith would have been the difference. Funny thing is I remember them wanting to trade Alex before harbaugh came.

Fact of the matter is that we didn't respond after that fg block for TD. And the fact we still have trouble punching the ball into the end zone.
    Personally, I think Alex would have made a difference... but I think it would have been maybe a 10-14 pt difference. I think he would have kept the ball longer, which may or may not have resulted in more points but would have reduced Seattle's a bit as well.

I do agree, I don't think he would have won us that game... but I do think it wouldn't have been so bad a blow out.

BUT based on the way our defense played I don't believe any QB would have won that game last night.
    "All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want" - Jim Harbaugh

vCash
    If the Akers field goal isnt blocked for a touchdown this would have been a much different game. Just learn from it and move on.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by richiesaurus310 View Post
    If the Akers field goal isnt blocked for a touchdown this would have been a much different game. Just learn from it and move on.
    I agree.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

vCash
    Beat AZ and do our business in the playoffs. I really believe they will be focused in the playoffs. And soon this game will be far behind us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    Beat AZ and do our business in the playoffs. I really believe they will be focused in the playoffs. And soon this game will be far behind us.
    We now have Giant's playoff switch!?!?

YES!

Go Braves/49ers!

vCash
    lol. The switch needs to be locked on.

Page 50 of 55 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast