Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • San Francisco 49ers

25 73.53%
  • Seattle Seahawks

9 26.47%
Page 5 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I'm still surprised about how many analysts were against the niners last night. We match up extremely well with them, and it's not like we're bad in big road games.

True MVP 49ers 2012

vCash
    Bucs receiver coach P.J. Fleck takes Western Michigan job

Posted by Curtis Crabtree on December 18, 2012, 1:29 AM EST

Getty Images
    Western Michigan is set to hire Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver coach P.J. Fleck as their next head coach.

According to David Drew of the Kalamazoo Gazette, Fleck is expected to be introduced as the new head coach on Tuesday.

Fleck has experience in the Mid-American Conference as he was a wide receiver at Northern Illinois. He played two seasons in the NFL as an undrafted free agent with the San Francisco 49ers before heading to the coaching ranks.

Fleck was a graduate assistant at Ohio State for two seasons before becoming receivers coach at Northern Illinois. He then joined Greg Schiano’s staff at Rutgers in 2010 before following Schiano to the Buccaneers.

Fleck replaces Bill Cubit as the head coach of Western Michigan.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/P._J._Fleck

I remember this dude. He only played in one game for us. He returned a punt for 10 yards and had 1 tackle in 2004. Thats the season we went 2-14.

Congrats to him.
    Carlos "You Better" Hyde

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBruins17 View Post
    IF we win this game, we would have a near-amazing road resume this year.

We drop the road games we should have taken...but then...combining the home-field advantage and pure talent of the opponents in question...who the hell has done something like

-Win at Lambeau
    -Win in the Superdome
    -Beat the red hot Pats at home in December (1st time in a decade)
    -Hand Seattle their only loss at Qwest after dropping 50+ 2 weeks in a row

I mean, that would be surreal.
    Whats this we stuff? 49ers suck and the Pats are the best team since ever! GTFO
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    Back to back hellacious road trips at the end of the season. Thank you schedule makers. I always knew this part of the schedule was there, but pretty crazy. Hope we don't start flat after such an emotional game in NE. The NE game reminded me of the Saints playoff game. So intense, then kind of came out flat the next week. Hope we can take this one and Arizona to take that 2 seed. And I don't know if I can handle another game like that so soon. It'll stop my heart.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    I'd really like to see Moss just have a blow up game, just to keep people paranoid of him.
    Where does Moss go after the 1st quarter? I don't get I still don't get how we don't use him and VD more.

Quote Originally Posted by GoBruins17 View Post
    IF we win this game, we would have a near-amazing road resume this year.

We drop the road games we should have taken...but then...combining the home-field advantage and pure talent of the opponents in question...who the hell has done something like

-Win at Lambeau
    -Win in the Superdome
    -Beat the red hot Pats at home in December (1st time in a decade)
    -Hand Seattle their only loss at Qwest after dropping 50+ 2 weeks in a row

I mean, that would be surreal.
    Yeah, that's a pretty impressive road win record if we can pull it off this weekend.

vCash
    We do try and use VD, in an interview he said he is the primary target during practice but that they cover him too well during games. Not that it concerns me much, maybe it's just me but it looks like Kaepernick and Crabs have some chemistry.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Lets hope Sherman is out this game along with Browner... Kap and the WR's could have themselves a field day!
    49ers, Athletics, Warriors = Life!

49ers = 7-5
    Warriors = 16-2 Making it rain!
    A's =
    WINNING!

vCash
    Kaep got named NFC Offense player of the week (we now have 2 QB's with that honor this year ). Wonder if that's going to irk Granny Carroll & his grandson little Russel?

Big time grats to Kaep!!!
    "All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want" - Jim Harbaugh

vCash
    Yeah Sherman has appeal Friday, doesn't look like he will win. The other bonus is that he would miss any game in the playoffs except the Super Bowl. So he could miss 2 games against us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSoxGod View Post
    Yeah Sherman has appeal Friday, doesn't look like he will win. The other bonus is that he would miss any game in the playoffs except the Super Bowl. So he could miss 2 games against us.
    If Sherman gets suspended then you know what? I see them losing to us and the Rams. He means so much to that defense and their other corners suck (other than Browner, who is woah suspended)...and then them missing the playoffs
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    If Sherman gets suspended then you know what? I see them losing to us and the Rams. He means so much to that defense and their other corners suck (other than Browner, who is woah suspended)...and then them missing the playoffs
    It's nice for Seattle to have such a big corner to play so well. I will say this, it is just justice for the Green Bay game. They wouldn't be in the driver seat to the playoffs had they lost that game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcheeze View Post
    Kaep got named NFC Offense player of the week (we now have 2 QB's with that honor this year ). Wonder if that's going to irk Granny Carroll & his grandson little Russel?

Big time grats to Kaep!!!
    Kap.*

Slap Hands!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by derekre_3 View Post
    kap.*
    ck7
    "All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want" - Jim Harbaugh

vCash
    We got this... Shecocks don't scare me. And neither does their midget QB.
    49ers, Athletics, Warriors = Life!

49ers = 7-5
    Warriors = 16-2 Making it rain!
    A's =
    WINNING!

vCash
    I'm predicting a big game for Crabtree

Page 5 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast