34. You may not vote on this poll
  • San Francisco 49ers

25 73.53%
  • Seattle Seahawks

9 26.47%
Page 49 of 55 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chunj22 View Post
    You're full of **** and you know it! Kaep needs to understand that going for the homerun on every play doesn't work in this league.

Also, I don't have a problem with the Niners making the QB change, the real issue is changing the base offense to the Pistol, which has killed our running game.

This offense does not have the continuity it had earlier in the year. Period!!

If youre blaming Kaep for the loss, .....

he didnt' give up 42 points!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leftymo View Post
    I wouldn't go that far...

They did beat the Patriots, Packers, 49ers, and Cowboys all at home... granted they can't beat anyone on the road 3-5 including losses at AZ, at MIA...

We will know if they are for real if they beat Washington in Washington... and advance to face the Falcons in the divisional game.
    The Packers game is what I was referring to. Not this game. We got our ***** kicked.

#PoseyHugs #SanchezHugs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1hardcore View Post
    If youre blaming Kaep for the loss, .....

he didnt' give up 42 points!
    But the problem was that we saw THOSE mistakes from Kap tonight. He was clearly overwhelmed by the environment up in Seattle (which is totally natural with him being basically a rookie) but I mean that's what many fans have been saying.....it's all about THIS year... and Smith has been there and done that. He wouldn't get overwhelmed and look like a deer in the headlights as bad as Kap did tonight. And Smith certainly wouldn't throw into triple coverage, throw those passes across the middle going the other direction, or try to escape a sack when an untouched rusher is blitzing only to lose 8 more yards. I'm not getting on Kaepernick or anything, I defend him because these are natural young mistakes that every QB makes. It's a learning experience and he will definitely get better from this game. But back to many fans' point...it's all about THIS year. Kaepernick on the road in the playoffs in GB? ATL? Maybe even a Super Bowl? Can he handle all of that pressure in his young career? Seattle was the toughest test he faced so far, and he didn't pass it. Forget how poorly the defense played (they certainly didn't help) but forget the defense for a minute because I'm pretty sure the Smith haters never talked about how bad the defense was and blamed Smith for all those years....but that's another story. Forget the defense for a minute. Kaepernick looked like a deer in the headlights from the very first drive. And I defended Kaepernick all games when he got worse and my buddies were criticizing him, but again, it's all about this year. Who is the safer QB that we could win the super bowl THIS year? Most likely Smith. The Seattle environment was a rough one tonight for Kaepernick, and it's only going to be tougher in the playoffs on the road in GB, and potentially in ATL for a trip to the super bowl.

vCash
    But anyways....this game is absolutely no surprise to any of us realistic fans. I didn't think Seattle would dominate that much though, but no surprise that they won in convincing fashion. At home, they're really a better team than they actually are. It's actually pretty remarkable how much of an impact their home field has on their play....and how much of an impact they have on the visiting team/offense/QB.

vCash
    If Mario is done for the year I better see Jenkins play. I don't want to see Ginn out there at all.

#PoseyHugs #SanchezHugs

vCash
    I ****ing hate looking at Rogers's stupid face he makes everytime he gets beat. I hope we cut his stupid *** in the offseason. Also, **** Brock why the **** does he pick up that penalty after the first punt that set the seahawks to start at our 30? Who the **** does he think he is to pick up that type of penalty? Im pissed. The team played like ****. No heart was shown. Yeah Justin Smith got hurt but we still have 6 other guys that make up our "amazing" front 7. Where the **** was Willis, where the **** was Bowman, where the **** was Aldon? This is ******** man. We need leadership. Willis needs to show that he is the ****ing leader of this defense. No more ****ing stupid personal foul penalties. They are killers. We have had them all season. No more ****ing 3 and outs. No more ****ing stupid sacks taken. When Keapernick runs 10 yards back and gets sacked. Learn to throw the ball away. Learn from your mistakes Keapernick. Throws a stupid pass in the red zone that almost gets picked....then later on with the same ****ing play he does the exact same **** and tries to do it against the mother****ing NFL leader in ints. OMG that is so ****ing stupid. Also....... how the **** do we waste so many timeouts and get so many delay of game penalties? What the **** is wrong with the coaches? Do they not see this as a ****ing problem. Can they not make some adjustments? Speaking of adjustments.... they didnt make a single ****ing adjustment in the 2nd half. WTF is up with that. I am beyond pissed by this loss. Actually I don't give a **** about the loss what I am pissed off about is the piss poor efforts from everyone. This team hasn't done anything to get big heads the way they have this season. First it was the loss to the vikings, I thought they would learn yet they get their *** kicked by the Giants, I thought maybe that would wake them up but then they give up both games to the Rams. WTF man. And in all those games they had the same stupid look on their faces like what just happened. What happened was that you didn't respect your opponent and they **** all over your faces. I'm pissed man. Next week we will host Arizona. We will win but I hope that the stink of all these losses followa them for the playoffs because if it doesn't then we will lose.

Sorry for rant but I'm pissed.
    Carlos "You Better" Hyde

vCash
    i think kap needs to work a bit on his passes. a few passes today were late or behind receivers and the one that stood out was the double clutch screen pass. that was way too late. he is just setting up his receivers to get hit and injured

THE BEST DH IN SF GIANTS HISTORY!

2010 and 2012 World Series Champs !

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sf-fanatic View Post
    i think kap needs to work a bit on his passes. a few passes today were late or behind receivers and the one that stood out was the double clutch screen pass. that was way too late. he is just setting up his receivers to get hit and injured
    He played like **** today. No way around it. That pass to Manningham really really pissed me off, he clutched it when he should have thrown it and threw a wobbly pass to him when he should have tucked it or made a different read. Manningham (a real weapon for this team) was finally healthy and ready for the playoffs and now he probably f'd his knee up and is going to miss some significant time. I thought it was a very dirty tackle by that Seattle player, going for the knees when he was already wrapped up, but that pass shouldn't have been thrown.

Rookie mistakes. I don't feel very confident going into the playoffs.

vCash
    a lot of overreaction going on here...yes there were some things to scoff at, but we all know Seattle is tough environment to play in. Kaep will learn from it after watching film which will only make him better. Seattle had a chip on their shoulder and they punished us from the get. Justin Smith being out really hurt our run d and our pass rush, but he should be back next week. What I didn't like is that our offense became predictable...what happened to the wham plays and the unconventional shifts? Gotta get back to power football with Gore...I understand we got down quick and pretty much forced to throw but a pass first offense isnt our strength. It's gotten better but we're a much better run team. All in all, Great Game Seattle, welcome to the playoffs, but the division still is ours...time to get the kinks out and head home to DESTROY the CARDS!

vCash
    My problem right now is that if you look at the Seahawks, their offense does not have great talent at WR, the 49ers have them beat everywhere except maybe in RB depth now that Hunter is out. Russell Wilson is awesome, he is, and he was slinging last night....hmmmmmm we have a ****ing QB who's SUPPOSED to be an upgrade in that ****ing area and he's SUPPOSED to maximize our weapons...why the **** are the gameplans never put in place to DO that?? The Seahawks did what we SHOULD be doing to other teams...they pound the rock and they spread the ball out and Russell Wilson is making nice tight window throws. If the playcalling isn't going to reflect what we have there was zero point in the switch. It's like having a Ferrari, but driving it like we're having a van full of kids and we're driving to protect it. Like I recall a 3rd and 9 where we end up throwing an underneath route 3 yards to Crabtree?? What the ****...I understand Crabs is the 3rd down guy and he's really good after the catch, but goddamit we're down 28 (I think that's what it was at that point in time) and we're still ****ing conservative? **** man...

Soon...

vCash
    There's plenty to scoff at here. And only 2 bright spots.

If we would have lost this game say 26-24 or some reasonable point difference, I (and I am sure many others) can easily pass that off as "Hey, it's Seattle at home... probably the hardest place to play in the NFL." and move on disappointed, but not upset.

We looked horrible out there, from start to finish. The only TD we had was I believe with our 1st team offense out there, and them rotating in 2nd and possibly 3rd stringers. Kaep looked out of place all night, not a touch pass to be found... all wingged at 100 mph (or what is it, about 65 I think he's clocked throwing the football) and thrown over receivers heads. That to me shows me he was panicked and trying to force plays. Then when you add Vernon getting taking out so early, that really hurt the offense in both the passing and rushing side. The O line was not holding up most of the night, as was very apparent when Staley got beat on that blocked FG, and it seemed the only one to really try and go after the guy with the ball was Lee! Lossing Manningham, well that left Moss, Crabs and Ginn. Where the #%$& was Jenkins, why was he IA?

On defense... we got dismantled, Rogers.... looked like a deer in the headlights all night, neither Whitner nor Goldston really seemed to be very impactful all night, Bowman was good, Willis had a pretty decent night - and his interception was rewarded with a FG... Blhaaa. Aldon and Brooks kept playing chase with Wilson - all in all our defense seemed... tired.

The ONLY light I saw at the end of that tunnel (assuming it's not a train coming towards us) was Akers might have gotten his mojo back - as that blocked FG was NOT in anyway Akers fault, and that 54 yarder looked like the Akers we have grown to know and love. And of course... LMJ... he played really well last night. We need to get him more involved in the offense.

We need to start praying to the football gods that the Vikes can beat GB, and that we can manage a win over the Cards (this shouldn't be too hard). Based on injuries, and the way our boys just looked tired... they need that bye week BADLY.

OOO And can someone PLEASE let the coaching staff know that.. amm we need to establish our run game... yeah... it matters.
    "All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want" - Jim Harbaugh

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by downsos View Post
    If Mario is done for the year I better see Jenkins play. I don't want to see Ginn out there at all.
    agree.
    2012 World Series Champs Auto Checklist: Jeremy Affeldt, Javier Lopez (2), Ryan Vogelsong, George Kontos (2), Buster Posey, Brian Sabean, Bruce Bochy, Brandon Crawford, Sergio Romo, Barry Zito...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NORMeaga View Post
    a lot of overreaction going on here...yes there were some things to scoff at, but we all know Seattle is tough environment to play in. Kaep will learn from it after watching film which will only make him better. Seattle had a chip on their shoulder and they punished us from the get. Justin Smith being out really hurt our run d and our pass rush, but he should be back next week. What I didn't like is that our offense became predictable...what happened to the wham plays and the unconventional shifts? Gotta get back to power football with Gore...I understand we got down quick and pretty much forced to throw but a pass first offense isnt our strength. It's gotten better but we're a much better run team. All in all, Great Game Seattle, welcome to the playoffs, but the division still is ours...time to get the kinks out and head home to DESTROY the CARDS!
    FYI. Justin Smith is questionable for a playoffs return. And its highly likely that he's out for AZ. This is from Harbaugh directly.
    2012 World Series Champs Auto Checklist: Jeremy Affeldt, Javier Lopez (2), Ryan Vogelsong, George Kontos (2), Buster Posey, Brian Sabean, Bruce Bochy, Brandon Crawford, Sergio Romo, Barry Zito...

vCash
    Watching Pete Carroll be happy about anything is the worst part of last night:

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1916205/peteface.gif

Soon...

vCash
    What a pathetic game. Kaep looked amazingly bad out there. Not ready for that kind of environment, which when we travel on the road, we will be done. Justin Smith is the most important piece to our defense...hopefully he sees that and comes back and plays. RJF sucks...flat out.

This was just an awful game. Kaep is not ready. But the game planning was ********. Why is it every third game our coaches **** the bed? Pouring down rain, we come out and throw throw throw...what the **** isnHarbaugh trying to prove? He's a good coach, but man he looks like a ******* some times.
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

Page 49 of 55 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast