• San Francisco 49ers

25 73.53%
  • Seattle Seahawks

9 26.47%
Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 545535455
    vCash
    Good post mdlr
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jbeezy View Post
    What do people expect from Harbaugh? Do they want him to tell the media everything he is going to do? I think its great that he holds his cards close to his chest.
    I'd just like a simple text every now and then, just to let me know he cares.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    I'd just like a simple text every now and then, just to let me know he cares.
    He won't return yours either? That bastage!
    "All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want" - Jim Harbaugh

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tapajafri View Post
    oh sorry, i guess throwing into triple coverage one time in the las 20+ games when down by 20+ means you do that often, even though we've seen Kaepernick do it a few times already in only about 6 games. Not to mention, on that Smith throw, he made a bad read and it ended up being triple coverage when he didn't see the safety whereas Kaepernick sees all three defenders and then still throws it. Yeah, i'll stand by what I said about Smith not throwing into triple coverage like Kaepernick has in the past.
    Got links?

vCash
    Watch the game and you'll see Kappy throwing into double triple coverage a lot. Some of the time its a good throw, other times its terrible decision. Gunslingers mentality
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 545535455