16 32.00%
  • Remember when we were good? LOL

34 68.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 12 of 101 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HesterJordan23 View Post
    I want the worst so we have no excuses with firing everyone in the building
    Normally, I'm not this type of fan but for this season I feel the same way. Majority of the coaching staff needs to be fired. Starting with Lovie. God I'm going to be pissed if we go 10-6 and Lovie keeps his job.

vCash
    I can't believe anyone wants anything but the playoffs. Come game day there is NO WAY everyone doesn't want this team to win and the teams that have to lose, to lose. There's no way guys.

And then. He made them pancakes.

vCash

Week 16: BEARS (8-6) @ Arizona (5-9)

I want the playoffs and want a Green Bay rematch. We lose that, lovie still loses his job. We win, we keep going to get a Super Bowl. Win/win

our future

vCash
    Yeah, forget about losing. That's chickenshit.

"You play to win the game!"

vCash
    I don't see how anyone can want anything but the playoffs. I want the chance to see my team compete for a super bowl. A small chance of winning is still better than zero. Seeing your team losing in the playoffs isn't fun but that's better than not making it entirely

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mikebrez bears/ View Post
    I want the playoffs and want a Green Bay rematch. We lose that, lovie still loses his job. We win, we keep going to get a Super Bowl. Win/win
    Wouldn't that be something? Sweak into the playoffs, beat the Pack in the NFCC game, then win the SB. Return the favor back to the Pack.

If Lovie pulls that off, he could have one more year in my book.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DESERTDWELLER View Post
    Yeah, forget about losing. That's chickenshit.

"You play to win the game!"
    Is it a bad sign when herm just got his *** kicked before saying that ?

our future

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DESERTDWELLER View Post
    Wouldn't that be something? Sweak into the playoffs, beat the Pack in the NFCC game, then win the SB. Return the favor back to the Pack.

If Lovie pulls that off, he could have one more year in my book.
    Honestly with a healthy Jay and some decent play calling... Oi, that could totally happen. There was no reason with the way Jay and Marshall were playing earlier that Jay only had 15 attempts near the end of the 4th quarter. None. That was just ridiculous.

Furthermore, our defense did a nice job against Rodgers again. 21 points, but that pick Jay threw... That basically completely ****ed them in the ***. Not to mention the refs bailing them out for another one of their TD's on that PI.

They were basically gifted two TD's, I can really only fault the D for 10 of the points that they gave up. One on the offense and the other they stopped'em (would have been a chip shot FG) but the refs gave them the ball at the 1 yard line.

And then. He made them pancakes.

vCash
    Is it a bad sign when herm just got his *** kicked before saying that ?
    Nah, it's true. Probably the greatest Hermism of all time.

vCash
    @ShaneofMN: Someone get on this. RT @TheFakeESPN: Minnesota now trails by one in this Epic Photobomb Contest http://t.co/Cxm9Msd9

Classic classy female? Packer fan...

our future

vCash
    @ShaneofMN: Someone get on this. RT @TheFakeESPN: Minnesota now trails by one in this Epic Photobomb Contest http://t.co/Cxm9Msd9

Classic classy female? Packer fan...
    lol thought it was a dude

vCash
    I will go watch the last two games and pay for a beer or two at the bar because i'm not a fairweather fan..but still if we win and make the playoffs and we get our ***** handed to us and only tice gets fired i will be livid

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Doogolas View Post
    Honestly with a healthy Jay and some decent play calling... Oi, that could totally happen. There was no reason with the way Jay and Marshall were playing earlier that Jay only had 15 attempts near the end of the 4th quarter. None. That was just ridiculous.

Furthermore, our defense did a nice job against Rodgers again. 21 points, but that pick Jay threw... That basically completely ****ed them in the ***. Not to mention the refs bailing them out for another one of their TD's on that PI.

They were basically gifted two TD's, I can really only fault the D for 10 of the points that they gave up. One on the offense and the other they stopped'em (would have been a chip shot FG) but the refs gave them the ball at the 1 yard line.
    Doog I'm sorry but this is week 16 dude. There's not gonna be any decent play calling. Tice is utterly clueless. We are better off expecting the world to end in a few days.

We are basically not healthy enough to win anymore.

We can no longer run the ball, we have a pathetic short-yardage game. Hell not only is Bush out and does Forte suck there, but it's been suggested that we can't even do QB sneaks due to Cutler's concussions. It's a massive detriment not being able to convert short yardage.

We have one damn receiver who knows how to run routes and make plays. The rest either are not nuanced enough yet, or are simply lost causes that should barely see the field.

On defense we can't get to the QB, can't stop the run. we're starting Kelvin Hayden and Nick Roach. Pretty much, enough said.

And for the first time that I can remember, our special teams has been anything but.

It's not fun to watch. And I'd rather they not get embarrassed in the playoffs.

vCash
    I want this team in the Playoffs because it's just more fun that way, but at the same time, if we don't make it...I'm okay with that because it means that this joke of a coaching staff is likely gone and for the sake of the Franchise, that might best.

vCash
    I'll never root for losing when we still have a chance. Ever.

Page 12 of 101 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast