Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • 2003 Wade

15 53.57%
  • 2008 Rose

13 46.43%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    are you serious man? Seriously... no offense. You're a regular poster in the Bulls' forum, but i'm surprised nobody's called you out in this thread yet. Wade did not come straight out of high school. In fact, he played two seasons at Marquette. He was an all-american his 2nd year there before he came out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    you take rose easily and here is why, in 2003 for wade and 2008 for rose, you dont know how either player is going to be in the NBA, so you look at what you have from their HS and college days, that being said, Wade had no college film and came strait out of HS, making him a more risky prospect. that also why he went later in the draft than he probably should have.

You Take rose because he is more developed having a year of college. having more film, and being a better prospect coming out of school

that being said, Im not sure if rose is the better player.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    you take rose easily and here is why, in 2003 for wade and 2008 for rose, you dont know how either player is going to be in the NBA, so you look at what you have from their HS and college days, that being said, Wade had no college film and came strait out of HS, making him a more risky prospect. that also why he went later in the draft than he probably should have.

You Take rose because he is more developed having a year of college. having more film, and being a better prospect coming out of school

that being said, Im not sure if rose is the better player.

Quote Originally Posted by rhymeratic View Post
    Shoot I'd even put up Glen Rice and Mitch Richmond in their prime at or slightly better than James. Even Glenn Robinson who is a forgotten beast.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    Kobe GOAT LOL
    ^Finally got one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebbs View Post
    Which Franchise? If it's Charlotte I want Wade because he's proven he can win in a city that's never won...
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

vCash
    Honestly depends on who else I'm drafting. D-Rose definitely drives better than Wade, but that's not to say that Wade can't get to the basket. Wade is a better shooter so if I had a big man to compliment the inside-outside, I'd take Wade. If I have good off-the-ball players that can set picks along with sharpshooters to draw away defenders, D-Rose any day.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12