SG: Thabo Sefolosha
    SF: Kevin Durant
    PF: Serge Ibaka
    C: Kendrick Perkins

Key Bench Players
    Kevin Martin
    Nick Collison
    Eric Maynor

'Coach, we've got an issue with Kawhi in the arena. Event management called and the lights are not on, and Kawhi's in the arena for two straight days at 6:30 in the morning. And he brought two lamps from home, and he put them up in the arena and shot.'

^

(During NBA lockout)

"No flash, No gimmicks. It's the quiet guys you should fear."

vCash
    PARKER DOESN'T CONSIDER THUNDER A RIVAL... YET
    Written by Jeff Garcia

Tonight the top two teams in the West will collide as the San Antonio Spurs and Oklahoma City Thunder will face each other for the second time this season.

Though the Spurs have defeated OKC this season 86-84 and hold the overall series advantage (83-63) but with the Spurs losing four-straight to the Thunder in last season's Western Conference Finals after San Antonio was up two games in the series, might have set the tone for a new rivalry budding in the NBA.

Yet despite this, Tony Parker feels there is no Spurs-Thunder rivalry... yet.

During the post-game media session after the Spurs-Celtics game, Parker weighed in on whether or not there is a rivalry between the two teams and says it comes up short when compared to the days of the Lakers and Mavericks.

"No not yet. Not like the Lakers or the Mavericks. When I first arrived, the Lakers were a rivalry but I'm sure it's starting. It's starting to become a rivalry but I cant compare it to Dallas or the Lakers."

Of course nothing will come close to the days of the Lakers, Mavs and Spurs battling it out for the West crown but TP is right to say a budding rivalry may be growing.

Aside from last season's West Finals series, there was Stephen Jackson calling out Serge Ibaka this season, the similarities between the two franchises (Sam Presti bringing the Spurs' system to OKC) and how there is a high chance these two teams may be the last standing once again battling for a chance to go back to the NBA Finals.

What do you have to say Spurs fans? Is there a Spurs-Thunder rivalry or not?
    projectspurs

'Coach, we've got an issue with Kawhi in the arena. Event management called and the lights are not on, and Kawhi's in the arena for two straight days at 6:30 in the morning. And he brought two lamps from home, and he put them up in the arena and shot.'

^

(During NBA lockout)

vCash
    **Jack says he was gonna play a couple days (once Manu got hurt)

**Pop reports Kawhi/Jack/Manu all out today

**Jack posts this an hour ago

Stephen Jackson ‏@DaTrillStak5
    Pre-Game musik. Lets go. Glad to be back. Spurs vs Okc http://instagr.am/p/TWwmKiRf-u/

vCash
    Quick Question. I am considering picking up Splitter for my fantasy team. Any indication if he is going to stay in the starting lineup?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mjt20mik View Post
    Quick Question. I am considering picking up Splitter for my fantasy team. Any indication if he is going to stay in the starting lineup?
    You can never know with Pop, but at this time he is staying in the starting lineup. Good for rebounds, points, and FG%. Solid pickup at this time I think so.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kdspurman View Post
    You can never know with Pop, but at this time he is staying in the starting lineup. Good for rebounds, points, and FG%. Solid pickup at this time I think so.
    Thanks for the info guys! I will definitely pick him up.

vCash
    ^ +1 on adding tiago to your fantasy lineup. Just picked him up myself. Pretty decent #s fantasywise.

^

(During NBA lockout)

vCash
    tiago and timmy starting together. looking good.

^

(During NBA lockout)

vCash
    great fake and pass by TP. WOW!

^

(During NBA lockout)

vCash
    WCF Danny Green, we don't need you.

vCash
    3s have to drop if were winning this one, period.

^

(During NBA lockout)

vCash
    Curious to see how DeColo does. Can't fold in this kind of atmosphere

vCash
    Jackson!!!!

Tiago really looking great
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Kawhi is nothing but a average player on a good system.

vCash
    great move by tiago.

^

(During NBA lockout)

vCash
    2nd block by tiago

^

(During NBA lockout)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast