Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by strahan92osi72 View Post
    I don't have blind hatred for him. It's how I really feel. I feel he put himself above the team at the end. I feel he got greedy and stabbed the Knicks in the back. It's not like they offered him chump change. They offered him a very reasonable contract for a guy who was still a big risk because he is still very unproven.
    that statement right here alone just shows your lack of knowledge. you can just tell from the interview that he's a very humble person and not any of the adjectives you spat out . how in the hell is he a back stabber when he was told by the Knicks to seek out opportunity. He did that. Before he signed the offer sheet, rumors of Nash and / or felton was swirling out there. what was he supposed to do? even Lin and Houston didn't think it would happen but THE KNICKS NEVER MATCHED THE OFFER and decide to go other ways. and that's fine for both parties. You can even turn it around and say that Lin and not Melo had put the Knicks back on the map again. the exposures the team had and the finance that Lin brought to New York and the team should be more than enough to bring him back but the stupid owner Dolan was and still is being a douche.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    He is right. There was only one offer sheet.
    yup. and despite the whole linsanity hoopla, he didn't have a lot of opportunity to make it in this league.
    he, and a lot of scouts/GMs, know that he probably will never replicate that level of play in the league (as we are witnessing now). he has to take that offer while his value is still high, or risk going back to the d-league or overseas, or out of pro ball forever.

bosh/wade/lebron can and will get paid anywhere they go.

c'mon strahan92osi72, you knowledgeable knick fan. you know better than this. a casual fan could've called this.

vCash

ewing

Quote Originally Posted by strahan92osi72 View Post
    I don't have blind hatred for him. It's how I really feel. I feel he put himself above the team at the end. I feel he got greedy and stabbed the Knicks in the back. It's not like they offered him chump change. They offered him a very reasonable contract for a guy who was still a big risk because he is still very unproven.

The knicks made no offer to Lin. They told him to go out and test the market. He came back with and offer sheet from houston and the knicks elected not to match that offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567