Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by N. Cog Neato View Post
    If I am not mistaken, we took Criner in the 5th....maybe that was a comp pick from losing a player, but he was taken in the 5th.
    A compensatory pick in the third was our first pick if memory serves.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyru View Post
    So out of the 7 you mentioned, 1 is really good, 2 are ok and the rest are kind of trash.

*** Back to topic though, this thread is all over the place. I still can't believe Raider fans still don't have this down.....

The RAIDERS traded a 1st and a CONDITIONAL 1st round pick to the BENGALS for Carson Palmer. The conditional was IF the Raiders make the AFC championship game in the 1st year. This didn't happen so it became a 2nd round pick.

1st rounder = used in 2012
    2nd rounder = 2013

The RAIDERS traded a 5th and a 7 th to SEA for Curry.
    5th round= 2012
    7th = 2013

RAIDERS rec'd a 7TH for Murphy. so now for the 2013 draft AS OF RIGHT NOW the raiders have

1st round
    3rd round
    4th round
    5th round
    6th round
    7th round.

The only missing pick is our 2nd which we should get back when DMC is traded in the off season.....
    thank you for clearing that up! Can't wait to see Reggie work his magic this offseason with the draft and free agency. Call me crazy but, I think if all goes well, we might actually be able to make some noise next year. Im not saying were gonna be super bowl contenders but i think its within the real of possibility that we might be able to contend for a playoff spot(maybe wild card?)

vCash
    We owe cincy an *** whooping ooops lol

Additional props to dodgersuck my Raider brethren!

vCash
    Just think fellas, the last regimen left RM with TWO measely draft picks, with all this wheeling and dealing. If not for the comp picks, and RM trading back in the 5th to pick up a 7th, we'd been doomed. A some people are mad at RM?

vCash
    R.M is fine... D.A did not fix the chucky B's defense, and he hired the WORST OC in football and totally destroyed a top ten offense. Thats the problem

Representing that 330!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBirthofNumber81:24798381
    R.M is fine... D.A did not fix the chucky B's defense, and he hired the WORST OC in football and totally destroyed a top ten offense. Thats the problem
    Thats about rite smh

Additional props to dodgersuck my Raider brethren!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by N. Cog Neato View Post
    If I am not mistaken, we took Criner in the 5th....maybe that was a comp pick from losing a player, but he was taken in the 5th.
    Your right my mistake we lost a 5th for curry though

props to sfgiants5518 for the sports userbar.props to vick for other user bar.

vCash
    you might say AL was great at picking kickers....other than that...?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderdave View Post
    you might say AL was great at picking kickers....other than that...?
    I hope your just being sarcastic cuz i could name plenty of Great Al Davis draft picks, (Steve Wisniewski, Tim Brown, Bo Jackson, Marcus Allen, Howie Long, Dave Casper, Charles Woodsen, Jack Tatum, Gene Upshaw, Art Shell, Fred Biletnikoff, Jim Otto, Nnamdi Asomugha, Justin Fargas & Napoleon Kaufman off the top of my head with Ray Guy, Lechler and and Seabass being their only stand out "kickers") it was his later picks that were mind boggling...

vCash
    ^^ agreed, these last few years IMO he reached on guys so the league would say" look at AL, he's still got it.. He really saw something we didn't" but it failed, miserably..
    [

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERLIFE View Post
    ^^ agreed, these last few years IMO he reached on guys so the league would say" look at AL, he's still got it.. He really saw something we didn't" but it failed, miserably..
    Sad But true! If he would of kept his ego in check we would of never suffered through this 2 decade+ slump IMO (excluding our SB year with Gannon)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjunior559 View Post
    I hope your just being sarcastic cuz i could name plenty of Great Al Davis draft picks, (Steve Wisniewski, Tim Brown, Bo Jackson, Marcus Allen, Howie Long, Dave Casper, Charles Woodsen, Jack Tatum, Gene Upshaw, Art Shell, Fred Biletnikoff, Jim Otto, Nnamdi Asomugha, Justin Fargas & Napoleon Kaufman off the top of my head with Ray Guy, Lechler and and Seabass being their only stand out "kickers") it was his later picks that were mind boggling...
    How could you add that in as a great pick

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjunior559 View Post
    Ron Wolf was responsable for 2/3rdz of those names.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Lol ok ill admit, Fargas was a stretch but he grew on me after watching him play with passion on every single snap even when our team was playing shity, which was most of the time lol had he played on an actual contending team, who knows...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast