Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 50
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    5,862
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by N. Cog Neato View Post
    If I am not mistaken, we took Criner in the 5th....maybe that was a comp pick from losing a player, but he was taken in the 5th.
    A compensatory pick in the third was our first pick if memory serves.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Sanger/Fresno, CA.
    Posts
    1,685
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyru View Post
    So out of the 7 you mentioned, 1 is really good, 2 are ok and the rest are kind of trash.



    *** Back to topic though, this thread is all over the place. I still can't believe Raider fans still don't have this down.....

    The RAIDERS traded a 1st and a CONDITIONAL 1st round pick to the BENGALS for Carson Palmer. The conditional was IF the Raiders make the AFC championship game in the 1st year. This didn't happen so it became a 2nd round pick.

    1st rounder = used in 2012
    2nd rounder = 2013

    The RAIDERS traded a 5th and a 7 th to SEA for Curry.
    5th round= 2012
    7th = 2013

    RAIDERS rec'd a 7TH for Murphy. so now for the 2013 draft AS OF RIGHT NOW the raiders have

    1st round
    3rd round
    4th round
    5th round
    6th round
    7th round.

    The only missing pick is our 2nd which we should get back when DMC is traded in the off season.....
    thank you for clearing that up! Can't wait to see Reggie work his magic this offseason with the draft and free agency. Call me crazy but, I think if all goes well, we might actually be able to make some noise next year. Im not saying were gonna be super bowl contenders but i think its within the real of possibility that we might be able to contend for a playoff spot(maybe wild card?)

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Greater Western Bay EPA
    Posts
    6,460
    vCash
    1500
    We owe cincy an *** whooping ooops lol






    Additional props to dodgersuck my Raider brethren!

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,515
    vCash
    1500
    Just think fellas, the last regimen left RM with TWO measely draft picks, with all this wheeling and dealing. If not for the comp picks, and RM trading back in the 5th to pick up a 7th, we'd been doomed. A some people are mad at RM?

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Akron, Ohio
    Posts
    1,496
    vCash
    1500
    R.M is fine... D.A did not fix the chucky B's defense, and he hired the WORST OC in football and totally destroyed a top ten offense. Thats the problem

    Representing that 330!!!!

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Greater Western Bay EPA
    Posts
    6,460
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBirthofNumber81:24798381
    R.M is fine... D.A did not fix the chucky B's defense, and he hired the WORST OC in football and totally destroyed a top ten offense. Thats the problem
    Thats about rite smh






    Additional props to dodgersuck my Raider brethren!

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sactown
    Posts
    8,104
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by N. Cog Neato View Post
    If I am not mistaken, we took Criner in the 5th....maybe that was a comp pick from losing a player, but he was taken in the 5th.
    Your right my mistake we lost a 5th for curry though

    props to sfgiants5518 for the sports userbar.props to vick for other user bar.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    south jersey,but a calif native.
    Posts
    4,209
    vCash
    1500
    you might say AL was great at picking kickers....other than that...?

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Sanger/Fresno, CA.
    Posts
    1,685
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderdave View Post
    you might say AL was great at picking kickers....other than that...?
    I hope your just being sarcastic cuz i could name plenty of Great Al Davis draft picks, (Steve Wisniewski, Tim Brown, Bo Jackson, Marcus Allen, Howie Long, Dave Casper, Charles Woodsen, Jack Tatum, Gene Upshaw, Art Shell, Fred Biletnikoff, Jim Otto, Nnamdi Asomugha, Justin Fargas & Napoleon Kaufman off the top of my head with Ray Guy, Lechler and and Seabass being their only stand out "kickers") it was his later picks that were mind boggling...

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Ontario Ca
    Posts
    2,883
    vCash
    1500
    ^^ agreed, these last few years IMO he reached on guys so the league would say" look at AL, he's still got it.. He really saw something we didn't" but it failed, miserably..
    [

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Sanger/Fresno, CA.
    Posts
    1,685
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERLIFE View Post
    ^^ agreed, these last few years IMO he reached on guys so the league would say" look at AL, he's still got it.. He really saw something we didn't" but it failed, miserably..
    Sad But true! If he would of kept his ego in check we would of never suffered through this 2 decade+ slump IMO (excluding our SB year with Gannon)

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Bay
    Posts
    8,419
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjunior559 View Post
    I hope your just being sarcastic cuz i could name plenty of Great Al Davis draft picks, (Steve Wisniewski, Tim Brown, Bo Jackson, Marcus Allen, Howie Long, Dave Casper, Charles Woodsen, Jack Tatum, Gene Upshaw, Art Shell, Fred Biletnikoff, Jim Otto, Nnamdi Asomugha, Justin Fargas & Napoleon Kaufman off the top of my head with Ray Guy, Lechler and and Seabass being their only stand out "kickers") it was his later picks that were mind boggling...
    How could you add that in as a great pick

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Fremont, Ca
    Posts
    8,095
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    How could you add that in as a great pick
    Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Folsom Prison
    Posts
    3,141
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjunior559 View Post
    I hope your just being sarcastic cuz i could name plenty of Great Al Davis draft picks, (Steve Wisniewski, Tim Brown, Bo Jackson, Marcus Allen, Howie Long, Dave Casper, Charles Woodsen, Jack Tatum, Gene Upshaw, Art Shell, Fred Biletnikoff, Jim Otto, Nnamdi Asomugha, Justin Fargas & Napoleon Kaufman off the top of my head with Ray Guy, Lechler and and Seabass being their only stand out "kickers") it was his later picks that were mind boggling...
    Ron Wolf was responsable for 2/3rdz of those names.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Sanger/Fresno, CA.
    Posts
    1,685
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    How could you add that in as a great pick
    Lol ok ill admit, Fargas was a stretch but he grew on me after watching him play with passion on every single snap even when our team was playing shity, which was most of the time lol had he played on an actual contending team, who knows...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •