Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 50
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Walking The Plank
    Posts
    916
    vCash
    1500

    What do we owe Cincy??

    Hey Nation.....

    Just curious as to how our draft picks are lining up for 2013.
    Are the Bengals still getting some of our picks from the Carson Palmer
    trade? And how many overall picks will we be getting?

    Do we still owe Cincy our 1st round pick? If so, then it doesn't really matter where we pick, because we ain't getting that pick! THIS IS FRUSTRATING AS HELL!


    FLYING RAIDER COLORS SINCE 1969.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Ontario Ca
    Posts
    2,978
    vCash
    1500
    Second rounder and a slap in the face

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Akron, Ohio
    Posts
    1,589
    vCash
    1500
    reggie mckenzie's actual DRAFT PICKS that did anything this year...

    Miles Burris

    all the other ones are irrelevant. Bergstrom hasn't done anything. Streater wasn't even a drafat pick.

    Carson as our first is probably way better than anything we would have got (as usual)

    If reggie's draft is like last years and we get 1 player that helps us, were doomed

    Representing that 330!!!!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Akron, Ohio
    Posts
    1,589
    vCash
    1500
    Put it this way... If we would have used our 1st on a QB, of course we would have taken Brandon Weeden i'm sure. Failed Miserably. I'd rather have Carson. He's above average

    Representing that 330!!!!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    3,114
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBirthofNumber81 View Post
    reggie mckenzie's actual DRAFT PICKS that did anything this year...

    Miles Burris

    all the other ones are irrelevant. Bergstrom hasn't done anything. Streater wasn't even a drafat pick.

    Carson as our first is probably way better than anything we would have got (as usual)

    If reggie's draft is like last years and we get 1 player that helps us, were doomed
    Damn, talk about the sky is falling.

    Dude, look at how many picks we had last draft. It's so easy to say RM swung and missed. We only had 6 picks and the first was a 3rd round compensatory pick.

    Give the man a chance

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    PHOENIX AZ
    Posts
    2,552
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBirthofNumber81 View Post
    reggie mckenzie's actual DRAFT PICKS that did anything this year...

    Miles Burris

    all the other ones are irrelevant. Bergstrom hasn't done anything. Streater wasn't even a drafat pick.

    Carson as our first is probably way better than anything we would have got (as usual)

    If reggie's draft is like last years and we get 1 player that helps us, were doomed
    I have seen biludiki playing pretty decent at defensive tackle....he was considered a project...but with seymour out hes getting some reps...and from what Ive seen....plugging some holes in the run..

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Fremont, Ca
    Posts
    9,219
    vCash
    500
    Our first born bcuz they gave us the Goat


    Yall let me slip?!?!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    6,538
    vCash
    1500
    we owe them our second rounder, and we lack a 5th from curry...Im thinking a 7th is gone too, but Im not totally sure.
    we need to trade down and pick up more picks.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Redneckistan
    Posts
    982
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RETRORAIDER View Post
    Do we still owe Cincy our 1st round pick? If so, then it doesn't really matter where we pick, because we ain't getting that pick! THIS IS FRUSTRATING AS HELL!
    I don't know, but I wish we could take our WalMart receipt
    and trade him back in for an exchange. THIS ONE DOESN'T FIT.
    --DEUS CARITAS EST--
    LIGHT UP THE HALO!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,767
    vCash
    1500
    We owe Cinncy a Super Bowl. For giving us god.. Also known as carson Palmer...........

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,767
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by HILLBILLYBLACK View Post
    I don't know, but I wish we could take our WalMart receipt
    and trade him back in for an exchange. THIS ONE DOESN'T FIT.
    Hahha.. It's the season of giving. I don't see why not

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sactown
    Posts
    8,096
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBirthofNumber81 View Post
    reggie mckenzie's actual DRAFT PICKS that did anything this year...

    Miles Burris

    all the other ones are irrelevant. Bergstrom hasn't done anything. Streater wasn't even a drafat pick.

    Carson as our first is probably way better than anything we would have got (as usual)

    If reggie's draft is like last years and we get 1 player that helps us, were doomed
    Would you keep in mind that we didn't have a pick until the 3rd round? Not to many 6th rounders make an impact right away and we had no fifth

    props to sfgiants5518 for the sports userbar.props to vick for other user bar.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sactown
    Posts
    8,096
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BoKnowsRaiders View Post
    Damn, talk about the sky is falling.

    Dude, look at how many picks we had last draft. It's so easy to say RM swung and missed. We only had 6 picks and the first was a 3rd round compensatory pick.

    Give the man a chance
    Exactly let's get an all pro first year player in the 4th lol

    props to sfgiants5518 for the sports userbar.props to vick for other user bar.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Fremont, Ca
    Posts
    9,219
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by raidersrock99 View Post
    Exactly let's get an all pro first year player in the 4th lol
    i thought that was the norm lol? every player in the second half of the 3rd is starting and playing LIGHHHHHTSSSSSSSS OUT


    Yall let me slip?!?!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Akron, Ohio
    Posts
    1,589
    vCash
    1500
    ^^^

    you guys can talk all the smack you want but let me send you a reminder...

    Yeah reggie missed this years draft if you wanna compare him to Al Davis's recent late round picks... lets see...

    players that saw the field and made even a small impact their first years in the 3rd or below in the last few years..

    Louis Murphy
    Matt Shaugnessy
    Jared Veldheer
    Jacoby Ford
    Tyvon Branch
    Chimdi Chekwa
    Denarius Moore

    and thats just off the top of my head. Yeah AL missed alot on first rounders but were not talkin first or seconds. Dont tell me miles burris was it?

    Representing that 330!!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •