Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    ShiDavidi
    A reason price in prospects for Dickey was so high was the value in his affordability. With way FA market going, a good contract is an asset

vCash
    Than the Jays sign Roy Halladay in 2014/2015 (pending on whether or not his option is picked up) and everyone is Jays land will be super happy lol

vCash
    congrats, guys. definitely rooting for a toronto world series winner this year. with dickey and reyes i'm so excited for what you guys can do. best of luck!
    This is just the beginning. Let's keep it up. History is bound to repeat itself. Let's hope that this time it's for the best.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StayOnBoard View Post
    d'Arnaud and Syndergaard are obviously the entire Jays farm system.... and those two guys are the only guys there who has any chance of being a good ball player.

So there's that.
    You mean D'Arnaud, Marisnick, Nicoline, Syndergaard, and Hech. That would be 4 out of our top 5 prospects.

That's a huge hit to the farm, but if it means we are going to be world series competitors if everything goes right for the next 3 years, then you definitely take it in order to revive the Jays fan base.

Now the only thing left is to resign JJ, which is obviously going to take a big pay check. Once we start winning, the fans are going to be pouring in. Money is not a concern anymore, because the time is right.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KidDraco View Post
    You mean D'Arnaud, Marisnick, Nicoline, Syndergaard, and Hech. That would be 4 out of our top 5 prospects.

That's a huge hit to the farm, but if it means we are going to be world series competitors if everything goes right for the next 3 years, then you definitely take it in order to revive the Jays fan base.

Now the only thing left is to resign JJ, which is obviously going to take a big pay check. Once we start winning, the fans are going to be pouring in. Money is not a concern anymore, because the time is right.
    Hechivarria was probably more around 8-10 in the jays system. He was however, no longer a prospect due to the amount of games played. Still the jays did give up a lot of talent, but that is what you have to do to acquire talent

vCash

You're right... my bad.... the Jays future is DOOOOOMMMMED

They better win in the next 3 years or they'll never have a team here anymore and we'll lose the last Canada team in baseball

Had to be done! Go T-Rex

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Santana4Prez'08 View Post
    congrats, guys. definitely rooting for a toronto world series winner this year. with dickey and reyes i'm so excited for what you guys can do. best of luck!
    Thanks friend. The Mets have always been the good guys in New York.

vCash

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Dol-Fan View Post
    Thanks friend. The Mets have always been the good guys in New York.
    Thats probably because they dont play in the jays division . Quite honestly, anyone in the AL East not named the Blue Jays i dislike

vCash
    If Lind ***** the bed before TD, then I see AA pursuing a big bat to really stack our lineup. Lind will most likely be the starting DH start ST, with Rajai as a platoon partner.

vCash

They better win in the next 3 years or they'll never have a team here anymore and we'll lose the last Canada team in baseball
    Just wait until next year when our recent draftees start moving up the prospect boards. The prospect whores will be back in full force and forget any of this misery ever happened.

I am the biggest prospect whore I know, and I am so pumped about this trade. You gotta realize that prospects are currency. As long as you keep acquiring them, you'll be fine. They need to be used to trade or they go to waste.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Santana4Prez'08 View Post
    thanks budday!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Farsight View Post
    Thats probably because they dont play in the jays division . Quite honestly, anyone in the AL East not named the Blue Jays i dislike
    I agree, I have nothing against any team in the NL...except for Atlanta who have absolutely killed the Jays the last 5 years or so...

vCash
    If Lind ***** the bed before TD, then I see AA pursuing a big bat to really stack our lineup. Lind will most likely be the starting DH start ST, with Rajai as a platoon partner.
    Lind should be taking to the backyard and shot (figure of speech). Id rather see Cooper as our DH, that is how much faith i have in Linds abilities.

vCash
    I can't believe we filled up 3 whole threads. lol

vCash

our future is not doomed.......we have sanchez(20), norris(19), osuna, davis, stroman(21)....and possibly allford(18) and jimenez(22)....i expect osuna(17) and davis (18)crack in to the top 100...cardona (18) is a sleeper

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast