Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 35 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Billyen View Post
    So...do we still get Dickey for 5M next year?
    Yes, he still gets the 5m for next year, but it makes the deal 3/30 with a CO. Very good deal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009mvp View Post
    And what if he was the only reason the Mets agreed to take Buck's $6M contract? We can play this game all day, but it's quite pointless. He's in the deal, so AA was comfortable giving him up. Good enough for me.
    It's also possible that he just didn't like what he saw in him. If the Houston trade for Happ is any indication, if a guy he picks up doesn't turn out to be as good as he hoped, he's pretty quick to deal them before they lose any value.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rockbottom2010 View Post
    David Amber ‏@DavidAmber
    Vegas now has #Jays as world series favorites. Only the #Pirates and #Royals have longer current stretch missing the playoffs than Jays
    See? RA Dickey is excellent. He will help you guys a LOT in the near future. And your club has helped the Mets for the long-term future. Win-win for us all.

4. 12-17-2012, 05:56 PM
    Reason
    Baiting/Trolling

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry777 View Post
    Have fun with 3 crappy catchers on your roster next season! LOL...Thole and Nickeas..
    Wow, that's not cool man. Hey, they got an ace pitcher that will really improve their team for the next 3 years.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry777 View Post
    Have fun with 3 crappy catchers on your roster next season! LOL...Thole and Nickeas..
    jpa isn't bad, and have fun not being the hands on fave to win the w.s. suckkaaaa

vCash
    I'm disappointed Syndergaard was included, but I think the value we are getting from RA is what swayed AA. Think of what we might have to pay on the open market! Do you think RA, who's said to make an average of 10 mill over the next 3, will be drastically outperformed by Greinke, who's costing his team 24.5 million a year? I don't believe he will be. And maybe that "savings" will allow us to lock up Josh Johnson long term??? That would be amazing... oh man, the Jay's rotation is bonerworthy!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TOsportsFANatic View Post
    I'm disappointed Syndergaard was included, but I think the value we are getting from RA is what swayed AA. Think of what we might have to pay on the open market! Do you think RA, who's said to make an average of 10 mill over the next 3, will be drastically outperformed by Greinke, who's costing his team 24.5 million a year? I don't believe he will be. And maybe that "savings" will allow us to lock up Josh Johnson long term??? That would be amazing... oh man, the Jay's rotation is bonerworthy!!!
    On the contrary, Dickey will actually outperform Greinke and do it for less $$$!

Also, I think that dome of yours will really help his pitching even further.

vCash
    Great trade for both sides. Dickey puts you over the top, and we restocked our farm. Rooting heavily for you guys with Reyes and Robert Allen on your team now. Go Mets (and kinda Go Jays!)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StoicSentry View Post
    Wow, that's not cool man. Hey, they got an ace pitcher that will really improve their team for the next 3 years.
    thanks dude, way to redeem our love-in with mets fans. really, really hope this trade works out for both of us!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by masTOR_shake1 View Post
    thanks dude, way to redeem our love-in with mets fans. really, really hope this trade works out for both of us!
    No problem man. And I'm telling you, if we get to June and you're not absolutely thrilled with how R.A. is doing, I would be stunned. STUNNED! The guy is so likable and is such a hard worker.

vCash
    AA going to be on McCowan in few minutes, see what he has to say!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Billyen View Post
    I STILL say Lee for Mark Buehrle/BM.
    It just works.

Just think....3...maybe 4 Aces. Lord!
    I think the only way we are able to make this move is if the Jays take the massive burden of Ryan Howards contract ...

vCash
    Yeah buddy! Yeah we give up some nice prospects with good potential, but Dickey is a proven starter and for once, I'm excited about the upcoming season.

S E A N....M A Y N E

vCash
    alex on pts at 6:20 pm guys.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OptiMized View Post
    alex on pts at 6:20 pm guys.
    Awesome
    Get Ready.

Page 23 of 35 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast