Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thevcballer View Post
    Now for the better question do the kings do it?
    They might....they really wanted a center so cousins could go to PF...remember they almost went with Drummond over t rob making me think they would let him go.......my question....could we get more? Still great trade

vCash

This Year vs. Last

U wont get more than a young power forward with robinsons upside .... The only thing that makes me think they may pull the trigger is because robinson has been so dissapointing to date.

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    i dont get why people on here think teams are always willling to to dump players they just signed or drafted so fast. If they wanted to deal them they would have been gone by now. Do you honestly beleive the Kings would trade Robinson after less than a half of season? Almost going wtih Drummond means nothing seeing how they had the chance and passed on him

RETURN OF THE MAC

Rec: 20 Yards: 353 TD: 3

vCash

This Year vs. Last

Andrew bynum is a pretty nice haul tho if theyre willing to take the risk....

Its not like wed be offering lavoy allen and nick young.

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    its not a nice haul if he cant play. thats a big risk for Sactown to dump a rookie deal for one as big as Bynums with the risk of him not playing or walking. Sac doesnt seem like a team to me that should be taking a risk that big until they figure out what they are doing with the franchise first.

RETURN OF THE MAC

vCash

This Year vs. Last

Have u missed the core concept of this entire conversation?

We are talking about teams who would be willing to take the risk!

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    i understand that and i am saying that i do not think the Kings would be willing to take risk! the franchise is a mess and cant afford to whiff on a deal like this, too much risk for them.

RETURN OF THE MAC

vCash

This Year vs. Last

Thats fair

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 2-ONE-5 View Post
    i understand that and i am saying that i do not think the Kings would be willing to take risk! the franchise is a mess and cant afford to whiff on a deal like this, too much risk for them.
    coming from someone who follows that team. I think they would they are starving to get back to the playoffs for them this is more of a if he doesn't play we are still a lottery team and nothing changed thing and if he does we have a real shot at the playoffs situation. your thinking off it from the prespective of a decent team something they are not. Acutally for them its not really a risk at all becuase they are in a situation where they have nothing to lose

2012 allstar

vCash
    still disagree, If they add Bynum that creates A LOT of excitement for them just and if it doesnt work it will be devastating. I get your point about them already being a lottery team but look how Bynum being out has affected the Sixers. They created all that excitement for us and since he has been out they havent been selling as many tickets as they hoped.

RETURN OF THE MAC

vCash
    ^^^^^name some teams who WOULD take a risk on Bynum because there has to be some .......if their wasn't we wouldn't be having this conversation because we could sign Bynum for a lot less than he's going to get?

vCash

This Year vs. Last

^^ how can we name names?

We dont know

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Yea, I have no idea who would take a risk on Bynum other than us by keeping him. I'm just saying i dont think the Kings would be willing to take that risk despite the solid points that were made.

RETURN OF THE MAC

vCash

This Year vs. Last

I think we know that someone would be willing to max him out this summer.... We just dont know who....

Im guessing a team that would max him out would also trade a nice load for him if they otherwise couldnt afford him in free agency....

But again.... I dont have the slightest clue who those teams would be

gotta pay the troll toll

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456