Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 61 to 75 of 75
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Orange County/Seattle
    Posts
    943
    vCash
    1500
    ****** Kap, he hasn't proven himself yet like Wilson has. Sure hes won a few games, doesn't prove that hes the same caliber as RW though.

    Russell Wilson hands down
    Seattle Seahawks Seattle Mariners Los Angeles Clippers Anaheim Ducks



    Tweet me @Spencerrw3
    Go Hawks

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,164
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahawker562 View Post
    ****** Kap, he hasn't proven himself yet like Wilson has. Sure hes won a few games, doesn't prove that hes the same caliber as RW though.

    Russell Wilson hands down
    Now a week ago I would have said the same thing, but a big game against the Patriots who had a now decent amount of gamefilm on him, can't be so sure.


    True MVP 49ers 2012

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    Posts
    28,623
    vCash
    11074
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon11 View Post
    Now a week ago I would have said the same thing, but a big game against the Patriots who had a now decent amount of gamefilm on him, can't be so sure.

    lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/B-Hop/Ward/Rigondeaux/Wlad/Cotto/Froch/Maidana

    Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    743
    vCash
    1500
    Wilson as a Seahawks fan, but look out for NFC west now and in the future, it's looking bright for 3 of the 4 NFC west teams.
    \

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Napa, CA
    Posts
    14,987
    vCash
    2500
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild1414 View Post
    Wilson as a Seahawks fan, but look out for NFC west now and in the future, it's looking bright for 3 of the 4 NFC west teams.
    LOL... poor Cardinals.
    49ers, Athletics, Warriors = Life!


    49ers = 12-4
    Warriors = 51-31 Making it rain!
    A's = 59-36 Back to Back AL West Champs!
    WINNING!

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    17,250
    vCash
    1150
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon11 View Post
    Now a week ago I would have said the same thing, but a big game against the Patriots who had a now decent amount of gamefilm on him, can't be so sure.
    But when Wilson beat the Pats it meant dick all

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    9,351
    vCash
    1500
    Close. I like Russell Wilson better


    Cameron Jordan is awesome

    12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Ja-Blam
    Posts
    7,355
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahawker562 View Post
    ****** Kap, he hasn't proven himself yet like Wilson has. Sure hes won a few games, doesn't prove that hes the same caliber as RW though.

    Russell Wilson hands down
    Just curious, how many games would Kap have to play before you say he has proven himself? Kap has played in 6 games, Wilson in 14. It's not like Wilson is a vet here...

    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    But when Wilson beat the Pats it meant dick all
    The context was Kap hadn't played a good team on the road, the Seahawks faced the Patriots at home.

    Wilson is having an amazing year, you look at the stats and go "wow". But then you look at the stats of Robert Griffin III and realize he isn't the only rookie playing that good. Then you put his stats head to head with Kap's and realize they aren't markedly better.

    All in context.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmsterNat View Post
    How unsurprising. Dude, give up trying to argue with valade. He cut you into little pieces, had you for breakfast, and shat you out.
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Valade you have totally owned this thread. Well done
    My fanbase is growing.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    17,250
    vCash
    1150
    Rg3 has also had an easier schedule than Wilson.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Ja-Blam
    Posts
    7,355
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    Rg3 has also had an easier schedule than Wilson.
    No argument here. I'd also wonder how much Wilson has benefited from having to face the Seahawks Secondary in practice every day. That's gotta be tough, especially for a rookie.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmsterNat View Post
    How unsurprising. Dude, give up trying to argue with valade. He cut you into little pieces, had you for breakfast, and shat you out.
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Valade you have totally owned this thread. Well done
    My fanbase is growing.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,164
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    But when Wilson beat the Pats it meant dick all
    That was in Seattle, huge difference.


    True MVP 49ers 2012

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    845
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    No argument here. I'd also wonder how much Wilson has benefited from having to face the Seahawks Secondary in practice every day. That's gotta be tough, especially for a rookie.
    NFL #1's don't go against each other very often during practice.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    52,937
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    Rg3 has also had an easier schedule than Wilson.
    wilson has also been asked to do much less
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

    1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals


  14. #74
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    17,250
    vCash
    1150
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    Rg3 has also had an easier schedule than Wilson.
    wilson has also been asked to do much less
    Yeah, win. While the Redskins asked RG3 to do photoshoots and commercials on top of trying to win.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    845
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    wilson has also been asked to do much less
    But he's produced almost as well as RG3 WHILE being asked to do less.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •