Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by richiesaurus310 View Post
    CK just won in New England last night...
    Playing in Seattle is a whole different animal. If CK can best the Hawks in Seattle, then I'll be thoroughly impressed.
    New England hadn't lost in a decade in home December games, I'd say that's more impressive than 1 season of being undefeated so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    Playing in Seattle is a whole different animal. If CK can best the Hawks in Seattle, then I'll be thoroughly impressed.
    Well considering the pats have lost like one game at home in December in like the last decade I'd say that Seattle being a " whole different animal" could be debated. But yes Seattle is a tough place to win none the less.

vCash
    RW for now but let CK7 get some more games under his belt, very excited for both as well as RG3 and Luck

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    Same with Wilson, I have seen interviews with teammates where they say he texts his receivers on Monday morning with the breakdown of their next opponent because he has already watched a few hours of game film on Sunday night. It's insane.

Honestly I was a Kaep doubter but he has played great. The only thing I have noticed is his best games were against bad teams. Also the fact that he is a year older.

Pats
    Dolphins
    Bears without Cutler and Forte

Then against the Saints and Rams he came back down to earth a little.

That said I would be happy with either and am happy we have Wilson.

So u are saying the Pats arent a good team?

THE BEST DH IN SF GIANTS HISTORY!

2010 and 2012 World Series Champs !

vCash
    Kaepernick is far more raw still. You said for the future though. It's really close....

#YOTTO BABY COME BACK!!!!!!! #YOTTO

vCash
    Wilson - He has been pretty beast this WHOLE Season aside from a few hiccups, Kap has too small of a sample size for me to roll with him. Perhaps after a full season of play I can make an argument for Kap but as of now Hands Down Wilson!!!

vCash
    C-Link is the ultimate test. Division game away, at the hardest place to hear in football. I don't think New England compares to that. I'm not saying he couldn't do it, I'm saying this is going to be a huge test. Plus both teams are playing at their best right now.

It's pretty doubtful that the 49ers will lose out from here, but both teams still really want to win this game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Greedy22 View Post
    New England hadn't lost in a decade in home December games, I'd say that's more impressive than 1 season of being undefeated so far.
    I never said it was an easy place to play.

But a division rival, with playoff implications, in Seattle where the Hawks haven't lost... That's insane. I'm not even trying to argue where it's tougher to play, all I'm saying is that if Kap wins there, then I'll be thoroughly impressed. That's all.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Kaep's statistics as a starter thus far:

85/128, 66.4%; 1,083 yds (216.6 YPG); 7 TDs (5.4%); 2 INTs (1.5%); 8.5 Y/A; 104.4 QB Rating; 40.4 Rsh YPG; 2 Rsh TDs

That is an impressive start to a career.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmsterNat View Post
    How unsurprising. Dude, give up trying to argue with valade. He cut you into little pieces, had you for breakfast, and shat you out.
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Valade you have totally owned this thread. Well done
    My fanbase is growing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Greedy22 View Post
    The Pats win games at home because they're good, not because of the crowd. Our crowd sucks. Players (including Brady) have complained numerous times over the years that the crowd isn't into it enough. Playing in SEA is an entirely different animal in terms of an actual home field advantage. Being better than the team you play (which has been the case for NE pretty much the last decade) isn't home field advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Trill Team

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Kaep's statistics as a starter thus far:

85/128, 66.4%; 1,083 yds (216.6 YPG); 7 TDs (5.4%); 2 INTs (1.5%); 8.5 Y/A; 104.4 QB Rating; 40.4 Rsh YPG; 2 Rsh TDs

That is an impressive start to a career.
    I looked up his stats last night during half time or so and I was like WTF (his season stats) I had no idea he was completing so high with a big YPA and TD and INT percentage so nice. Wow.

#YOTTO BABY COME BACK!!!!!!! #YOTTO

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby23 View Post
    sea -3
    No way, if anything it will be a pick em

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    Same with Wilson, I have seen interviews with teammates where they say he texts his receivers on Monday morning with the breakdown of their next opponent because he has already watched a few hours of game film on Sunday night. It's insane.

Honestly I was a Kaep doubter but he has played great. The only thing I have noticed is his best games were against bad teams. Also the fact that he is a year older.

Pats
    Dolphins
    Bears without Cutler and Forte

Then against the Saints and Rams he came back down to earth a little.

That said I would be happy with either and am happy we have Wilson.
    I know. Just saying both guys are high character and hard working guys. A previous poster used work ethic as the difference between the two.

Slap Hands!

vCash
    Wilson, but I'm biased
    <Meaning and Content>

...And did you see that Giroux goal?

vCash
    ...and?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast