Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Colin Kaepernick or Russel Wilson ?

Simple question, if you had to pick one to be your QB of the future, who would you take ?

The Seahawks and 49ers are built very similar. Power running backs with suffocating defenses. I would venture to say that the 49ers have a few more weapons on Offense but all in all both teams were built from the same mold.

For me its Wilson now, Kaep for the future.

Discuss ....

vCash
    Wilson has really impressed me this year. Still not sold on him long term, but I'll take him over CK, who I think still has a lot of growing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Trill Team

vCash
    CK... Only because he his taller, that's how close it is in my mind...

vCash
    kapernick
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    I'd be extremely happy with either.

Leaning towards Wilson, but I say that with no confidence.
    Go Knicks!

All time

vCash
    Good question. I really don't know.

vCash
    CK all day! He's got a better arm and is faster than Russell, But you gotta love the new breed of qb's like RG3,Kap, and Wilson who are all gonna be real trouble for the rest of the nfl for years. I love to watch these guys work well not so much wilson for obvious reasons.
    49ersssss

vCash
    Not to sound like a homer, but I'll take Kap. Kap is taller and has a stronger arm. I think they have similar athleticism, but I think Kap will be the better QB long-term. Not to take anything away from Russel Wilson. He's had a great rookie campaign.

vCash
    being able to follow SEA closely, Wilson's work ethic/ preparation is 2nd to none. CK may have a slight edge as far as talent goes. Since Wilson has done more in more games i will give him an edge but its very close to a toss up.

Both are going to be terrific and represent the new breed at QB.

vCash
    Wilson for me...I love Kaep, but Wilson has been nothing short (haha) of outstanding this year. He has great touch on his deep ball, and throws a very catchable ball. He's athletic too. But really, you can not go wrong with either guy going forward. Ask again after the Seahawk game and I could very well switch to CK...its that close
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    I'll say Russell Wilson because it's who my team has .

It's hard to say though. This will be a big test for him. If he can beat the Seahawks at C-Link, or at least have a good game.. That'll be pretty impressive. He's never played in that hostile of an environment in the NFL.

vCash

Colin Kaepernick or Russel Wilson ?

I like Wilson more kaep is more athletic but Wilson is a better passer

Michael Wacha

5-5, 2.79 Era, 83 So, 1.12 Whip

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain City View Post
    being able to follow SEA closely, Wilson's work ethic/ preparation is 2nd to none. CK may have a slight edge as far as talent goes. Since Wilson has done more in more games i will give him an edge but its very close to a toss up.

Both are going to be terrific and represent the new breed at QB.
    I'm sure Wilson is a very hard worker, but so is Kap. He doesn't have to be at the facility until 9:30, but it is in at 6:30 every day. He's a first in last out type as well. The Monday after the Saints game they got back home at about 1 am and Kap was seen doing wind sprints at 8 in the morning on his day off.

Slap Hands!

vCash
    It's hard to answer as a Seahawk fan, because my answer is obvious.

Either way, both of these guys have bright futures and are going to run the NFC West for a long time.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    I think if Kaep puts up numbers similar to Wilson over the course of the season, there's a better discussion.

The fact that he has such a small sample isn't enough for me yet.
    I'm In.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast