Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

Colin Kaepernick or Russel Wilson ?

Simple question, if you had to pick one to be your QB of the future, who would you take ?

The Seahawks and 49ers are built very similar. Power running backs with suffocating defenses. I would venture to say that the 49ers have a few more weapons on Offense but all in all both teams were built from the same mold.

For me its Wilson now, Kaep for the future.

Discuss ....

vCash
    Wilson has really impressed me this year. Still not sold on him long term, but I'll take him over CK, who I think still has a lot of growing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Trill Team

vCash
    CK... Only because he his taller, that's how close it is in my mind...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BcEuAbRsS View Post
    CK... Only because he his taller, that's how close it is in my mind...
    This

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    Wilson has really impressed me this year. Still not sold on him long term, but I'll take him over CK, who I think still has a lot of growing to do.
    What makes you think Wilson can't succeed long term?

Just about that action boss.

vCash
    kapernick
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    I'd be extremely happy with either.

Leaning towards Wilson, but I say that with no confidence.
    Go Knicks!

All time

vCash
    Good question. I really don't know.

vCash
    CK all day! He's got a better arm and is faster than Russell, But you gotta love the new breed of qb's like RG3,Kap, and Wilson who are all gonna be real trouble for the rest of the nfl for years. I love to watch these guys work well not so much wilson for obvious reasons.
    49ersssss

vCash
    Not to sound like a homer, but I'll take Kap. Kap is taller and has a stronger arm. I think they have similar athleticism, but I think Kap will be the better QB long-term. Not to take anything away from Russel Wilson. He's had a great rookie campaign.

vCash
    being able to follow SEA closely, Wilson's work ethic/ preparation is 2nd to none. CK may have a slight edge as far as talent goes. Since Wilson has done more in more games i will give him an edge but its very close to a toss up.

Both are going to be terrific and represent the new breed at QB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain City View Post
    being able to follow SEA closely, Wilson's work ethic/ preparation is 2nd to none. CK may have a slight edge as far as talent goes. Since Wilson has done more in more games i will give him an edge but its very close to a toss up.

Both are going to be terrific and represent the new breed at QB.
    I'm sure Wilson is a very hard worker, but so is Kap. He doesn't have to be at the facility until 9:30, but it is in at 6:30 every day. He's a first in last out type as well. The Monday after the Saints game they got back home at about 1 am and Kap was seen doing wind sprints at 8 in the morning on his day off.

Slap Hands!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekRE_3 View Post
    I'm sure Wilson is a very hard worker, but so is Kap. He doesn't have to be at the facility until 9:30, but it is in at 6:30 every day. He's a first in last out type as well. The Monday after the Saints game they got back home at about 1 am and Kap was seen doing wind sprints at 8 in the morning on his day off.
    Same with Wilson, I have seen interviews with teammates where they say he texts his receivers on Monday morning with the breakdown of their next opponent because he has already watched a few hours of game film on Sunday night. It's insane.

Honestly I was a Kaep doubter but he has played great. The only thing I have noticed is his best games were against bad teams. Also the fact that he is a year older.

Pats
    Dolphins
    Bears without Cutler and Forte

Then against the Saints and Rams he came back down to earth a little.

That said I would be happy with either and am happy we have Wilson.
    Last edited by alexander_37; 12-17-2012 at 01:27 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    Same with Wilson, I have seen interviews with teammates where they say he texts his receivers on Monday morning with the breakdown of their next opponent because he has already watched a few hours of game film on Sunday night. It's insane.

Honestly I was a Kaep doubter but he has played great. The only thing I have noticed is his best games were against bad teams. Also the fact that he is a year older.

Pats
    Dolphins

So u are saying the Pats arent a good team?

THE BEST DH IN SF GIANTS HISTORY!

2010 and 2012 World Series Champs !

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post

Pats
    Dolphins

I know. Just saying both guys are high character and hard working guys. A previous poster used work ethic as the difference between the two.

Slap Hands!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast