Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Chances that Arizona beats San Fran this week?

It seems like no one is giving Arizona a chance to beat the 49ers this week. That is unfortunate, since the Seahawks just exposed some very deep flaws in the 49’ers Sunday night that Arizona’s defense can exploit.

Kaep has been exposed as panic-prone, pitifully late on his throws, and not as effective a scrambler as was believed. Their star TE and WR have been knocked out for the season. Gore is unhappy with the Pistol Offense (complained to SF media that he does not know if Kaep is going to hand the ball off to him or keep it, which does not allow him to hit the hole fast enough). Justin Smith has partially torn triceps, which is usually a season-ending injury (see Ray Lewis, Parys Haralson), so the 49ers will not have Justin Smith back for the playoffs and definitely not for this week's game.
    The 49ers are playing for the division crown, a home playoff game, and possibly a first-round bye. Still, they have to be a little demoralized at this point.

Arizona has been playing for respect lately, as demonstrated by that 38-10 shellacking they put on Detroit two weeks ago, plus their Defense showed up against Chicago. If the Cards get up for this game, they can really surprise the 49ers.

The Defense has been strong all year and I think they can win a really ugly, 13-10 game. As for the Offense, Whisenhunt is trying to keep his job, Hoyer is trying out for QB, Beanie Wells is trying out for a job with another team, and Fitzgerald should feel salty about not making the Pro Bowl. With this in mind, I put their chances at 45%, which is 20% more than I gave them at the start of the week.

If the 49ers lose, the playoff picture will become very, very interesting. It will give Seattle a home playoff game. It will also create opportunities for the last two playoff qualifiers (Redskins/Cowboys, Bears/Vikings, Giants) to do some real damage in the playoffs. We should all be rooting for the Cards this week.

They have a chance. However, it's not likely, especially since it's in SF.

I hope so
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

Ian. Guest
    It's the NFL.

Anything is possible

Ill give Arizona a 1% chance just because its the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    Ill give Arizona a 1% chance just because its the NFL.
    This and that's stretching it

our future

Brian Hoyer is starting for Arizona..... he hasnt played all season long and wasnt on an NFL roster till pittsburgh picked him up in like week 13

The problem isn't slowing down/stopping Kappers for the Cardinals it's the fact that their Offense is horrendous at best. If they could sustain drives and give their D rest that team would be a lot better. However, it's not going to happen therefore, I'll give them a 0.5% chance of upsetting the whiners at home.

Look!! You can see the exact moment his little heart breaks =)

Yeah the cardinals defense is actually pretty good. It's just their offense sucks....and it all starts with their o-line.

If you don't have a line to protect your QB and give him time, it doesn't matter who your QB is. The cardinals line is horrible. But it also doesn't help that their QB's suck. Too bad for Kolb because he was having a nice start to the season before he got hurt. I would've liked to see Kolb prove his doubters wrong.

the Cards can win...if Kaepernick throws 3 pick sixes and loses a fumble or two. If the cards' D doesn't score, I don't see much going on the board.
    <Meaning and Content>

...And did you see that Giroux goal?

U made a dupe for this? Just have some balls and say the cards will win.

its more likely they'll tie than have Arizona win

This is what the early/late game sticky threads are for
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

0 chance, Cardinals SUCK