Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 148 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Dolph will be a Face before you know it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SACNYY View Post
    They pushed him too fast. Thankfully they're building Cesaro up the right way.
    loving what they're doing with Cesaro he's going to be a big player for WWE now and years to come!!! Can't wait to Ohno comes up also WWE getting more edgier and calling up more talent 2013 looking good!

Your Moms Best Friend.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbellz3o8 View Post
    He is the same exact gimmick as Mark Henry... Yet everyone loves Mark Henry because he is a heel. Turn Ryback heel everybody loves him
    Meh, I don't think I would like him regardless.

Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    vCash
    I don't see Dolph cashing in tonight. If they are going to do it at a Raw it will probably be next month when they have the 20th anniversary show.

vCash
    I remember the night after the hardys vs edge and christian had there first ladder match in 1999 they came out at raw to a huge pop and standing ovation. I wonder if the shield gets a big pop. They sure as hell deserve one.

vCash
    He is the same exact gimmick as Mark Henry... Yet everyone loves Mark Henry because he is a heel. Turn Ryback heel everybody loves him
    Not really Henry lost clean as a heel and got beat up, Ryback is just unstoppable and never really take a beating and if he does get up quick as ****.

Your Moms Best Friend.

vCash
    I like ryback

vCash
    I like ryback though just not like the shield cesero and guys like that. He should be heel. He should have started with paul heyman. He should fued with the big show and then sheamus.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    I don't see Dolph cashing in tonight. If they are going to do it at a Raw it will probably be next month when they have the 20th anniversary show.
    That makes the most sense, I could see him cashing in the night after his signature win but I don't really think they will, I'm not sure they know when he will cash in yet themselves.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan54 View Post
    I remember the night after the hardys vs edge and christian had there first ladder match in 1999 they came out at raw to a huge pop and standing ovation. I wonder if the shield gets a big pop. They sure as hell deserve one.
    No, Because dumass little kids smh, I hope they do though they deserve it.

Your Moms Best Friend.

vCash
    Ryback is on Cena level to me, as my dislike goes. Those two guys I could never cheer for. Heel or face.

vCash
    Ryback is on Cena level to me, as my dislike goes. Those two guys I could never cheer for. Heel or face.
    So basically somebody not worth wasting your breathe cause no matter how good he can do something you still hate...GOTCHA
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    Depends on how they turn Cena heel if they do epic as hell then I would cheer maybe.. Maybe.

Your Moms Best Friend.

vCash
    So basically somebody not worth wasting your breathe cause no matter how good he can do something you still hate...GOTCHA
    I'm not following... Eli Manning is a good Quarterback, I'm not going to cheer for him. I hate John Cena and I hate Ryback. Sorry I take wrestling very seriously lol. I've been watching my whole life and there's just guys I hate and guys I love. Same as any other sport. Sorry that I won't love Cena if he turns heel. Jesus, let it go already.

vCash
    20 minutes

Page 5 of 148 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast