Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 154
  1. #121
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pensacola
    Posts
    4,519
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Just more than you.

    I'm not a stat guy. I just had to check Fitzgerald's stats to see where he was but I knew he wasn't on Shorts level. Listen, I like Cecil Shorts. I do. Just now realizing you're a Jags fan.....so the bias is going to be harsh for Shorts. Hadn't thought about that.

    I do watch the games. I have, unfortunately watch the Cards and the Jags quite a bit. If you doubt that......that's fine. But it's just a way for you to write my opinion off.

    I mean if we want to settle this we can go make a NFL Comparison's thread and see what people think but I bet it won't turn out just like you think. It wouldn't be run away. I'd say 60%+ percent for Fitz.

    Fitzgerald's down year has nothing to do with injury, or route running, or his hands, or work ethic. Nothing. I think you need are the one that needs to take your own advice and watch the games.

    That being said, I'm unsubscribing from this thread and adding you to ignore. T'was real.......
    Lmao, of course you did you are a stat guy. Every time you have a conversation with someone about players you say you hate stats and then your the one that brings them up.
    Last edited by flgatorsandjags; 12-18-2012 at 09:57 PM.

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,173
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    No Ive just never seen a Florida fan get so upset about a Alabama player before, its not like we ever said Richardson wasnt a good player. No one ever said that. I think Richardson is a damn good back. Some of us just said we think Morris is a good back without the scheme. Do I think Mikes scheme is a good running game and helps his stats? Yes. I just think Morris is a solid back from what I have seen so far, he has good vision, some nice cuts, and power.
    You've been severely underrating Richardson throughout this discussion. That's the issue I take with this. I don't think Morris is garbage, but he's definitely nothing special. His stat line makes him look better than he is

  3. #123
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,173
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    Lmao, of course you did you are a stat guy. Every time you have a conversation with someone about players you say you hate stats and then your the one that brings them up.
    Where exactly did he bring up stats to say one guy is better than another?

  4. #124
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pensacola
    Posts
    4,519
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by j11430 View Post
    Where exactly did he bring up stats to say one guy is better than another?
    You dont remeber that thread where he posted all those Redskins RB numbers? Ive seen him do it in other threads also.

  5. #125
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,173
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    You dont remeber that thread where he posted all those Redskins RB numbers? Ive seen him do it in other threads also.
    Show me the proof.

    And even when he uses them, he uses them appropriately. You just said that Cecil Shorts is having a better year than Larry Fitzgerald simply because he numbers are better. That's how not to use stats.

  6. #126
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pensacola
    Posts
    4,519
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by j11430 View Post
    Show me the proof.

    And even when he uses them, he uses them appropriately. You just said that Cecil Shorts is having a better year than Larry Fitzgerald simply because he numbers are better. That's how not to use stats.
    He uses stats appropriately? lol wow. Where did I say Cecil Shorts is having a better year than fitzgerald simply because his numbers are better? I said he is having a better season because he is the best player on our team and we have 2 wins only because of himand week after week he makes a big play for us. I havnt seen fitz. make those big plays this year. I seen where you told the midget you loved him. I dont get down like that. Its okay you dont have to worry we was just having a discussion.

  7. #127
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,173
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    He uses stats appropriately? lol wow. Where did I say Cecil Shorts is having a better year than fitzgerald simply because his numbers are better? I said he is having a better season because he is the best player on our team and we have 2 wins only because of himand week after week he makes a big play for us. I havnt seen fitz. make those big plays this year. I seen where you told the midget you loved him. I dont get down like that. Its okay you dont have to worry we was just having a discussion.
    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    Who said Trent is better than Morris? I said I think Morris has had the better season this year IMO. Cecil shorts has had a better season than Larry Fitzgerald. Does that mean he is a better player? I dont think so. Not yet any way
    You continue to embarrass yourself and go back on things you have said in an attempt to not look stupid.

    You say that Cecil Shorts has done better, ignoring the insanely horrible offensive situation in Arizona. You obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

    You're wrong about Trent Richardson and Alfred Morris. You're wrong about Fitz and Shorts. You're wrong about Norm and his stat use. You just stink.

    EDIT: Just read the second half of your post. You have no way to back up any of the claims you're making so you make gay jokes. Real clever, you should be a ****ing comedian. Your thread sucks. You suck. And Alfred Morris is pretty ok
    Last edited by j11430; 12-19-2012 at 12:39 AM.

  8. #128
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pensacola
    Posts
    4,519
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by j11430 View Post
    You continue to embarrass yourself and go back on things you have said in an attempt to not look stupid.

    You say that Cecil Shorts has done better, ignoring the insanely horrible offensive situation in Arizona. Then claim to have not seen Fitzgerald play this year. You obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

    You're wrong about Trent Richardson and Alfred Morris. You're wrong about Fitz and Shorts. You're wrong about Norm and his stat use. You just stink.
    You need to learn how to read. Your 2 quotes you put up made no sense. I also never said that I have not seen Fitzgerald play. Im glad you are a Alabama fan because you would be a disgace to the GatorNation. Plus im not making gay jokes you told the midget you loved him. I was just stating facts.
    Last edited by flgatorsandjags; 12-19-2012 at 12:44 AM.

  9. #129
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,173
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    You need to learn how to read. Your 2 quotes you put up made no sense. I also never said that I have not seen Fitzgerald play. Im glad you are a Alabama fan because you would be a disgace to the GatorNation.
    Refresh the page, I misread something and fixed it.

    You need to learn how to read. Look at what I bolded you dunce. You definitely said something and then claimed not to say it.

    You're a moron.

  10. #130
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,173
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    Plus im not making gay jokes you told the midget you loved him. I was just stating facts.
    Then what exactly what is this?

    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    I seen where you told the midget you loved him. I dont get down like that.
    He's a good poster and I like his post. Are you in like 6th grade and can't ignore the opportunity to try to make someone look gay?

    Once again, making a statement and going back on it. You can't even stand up for what you said on the internet.

  11. #131
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pensacola
    Posts
    4,519
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by j11430 View Post
    Then what exactly what is this?



    He's a good poster and I like his post. Are you in like 6th grade and can't ignore the opportunity to try to make someone look gay?

    Once again, making a statement and going back on it. You can't even stand up for what you said on the internet.
    Yeah you told him you loved him and your talking to me so im just letting you know I dont get down like that. It wasnt a joke.

  12. #132
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    14,122
    vCash
    1500
    Fitz is still elite, his offensive situation is just so bad in Zona. Not his fault. I feel for him. Can't believe he isn't even the leading WR on the team.
    2013 Adopt-A-Lion: Nick Fairley

  13. #133
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pensacola
    Posts
    4,519
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    Fitz is still elite, his offensive situation is just so bad in Zona. Not his fault. I feel for him. Can't believe he isn't even the leading WR on the team.
    Yeah I agree he is an elite WR. He needs a QB.

  14. #134
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,173
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    Yeah you told him you loved him and your talking to me so im just letting you know I dont get down like that. It wasnt a joke.
    You're a douche. A cowardly internet douche. You can't even own up to a lame attempt at an insult.

  15. #135
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pensacola
    Posts
    4,519
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by j11430 View Post
    You're a douche. A cowardly internet douche. You can't even own up to a lame attempt at an insult.
    :cry:

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •