Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 154
  1. #106
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    New York Sir
    Posts
    5,329
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Yeah here's a post I made in regards to me talking about Morris not being as good as the stats indicate.
    Absolutely agree with your assessment that Trent is the superior player, there is no doubt about that. However I dont agree that Morris will be another Mike Bell or any of those other guys.

    Maybe hes not Portis because he was certainly great in his prime, but I see a lot of solid running ability in Morris. Hes a tough *** back and he has a nack for finding holes and getting through them. Will he be an all time great? Definitely not, but hell be a solid back that can play in this league for awhile. I know I would love him on the Jets.

    Specifically in reference to this thread though, its Trent Richardson and its not even close. The guy has monster ability, basically like MJD with dreads. Any team in the league would love to have a guy like that behind their line because he can make something out of nothing.

    New York Rangers: 37-29-4, 78PTS
    New York Knicks: 27-40
    New York Yankees, Make Jeter's Last Year Count
    New York Jets, our future is very bright
    Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    It's not aboutwhether you actually make the shots its about how close you are to making them.


    Man City
    As of 3/18/14

  2. #107
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,180
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    Lol, no I didnt miss the part where you said your a Florida fan. I can just tell you are a Alabama fan your not a real Florida fan.
    What has you believing that I'm a Bama fan? Is it so wrong to recognize a good program?

  3. #108
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The COAL REGION,PA
    Posts
    924
    vCash
    1500
    No way alfred morris is better than trich. It all comes down to the system and game planning. Everyone has to game plan for rg3. Alfred Morris has defiantly been a pleasant surprise for redskins fan. However, trich is a physical speciman and freak and will only get better as the Browns continue to put pieces around him.

  4. #109
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pensacola
    Posts
    4,636
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by j11430 View Post
    What has you believing that I'm a Bama fan? Is it so wrong to recognize a good program?
    No Ive just never seen a Florida fan get so upset about a Alabama player before, its not like we ever said Richardson wasnt a good player. No one ever said that. I think Richardson is a damn good back. Some of us just said we think Morris is a good back without the scheme. Do I think Mikes scheme is a good running game and helps his stats? Yes. I just think Morris is a solid back from what I have seen so far, he has good vision, some nice cuts, and power.

  5. #110
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pensacola
    Posts
    4,636
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JdKing7 View Post
    No way alfred morris is better than trich. It all comes down to the system and game planning. Everyone has to game plan for rg3. Alfred Morris has defiantly been a pleasant surprise for redskins fan. However, trich is a physical speciman and freak and will only get better as the Browns continue to put pieces around him.
    Who said Trent is better than Morris? I said I think Morris has had the better season this year IMO. Cecil shorts has had a better season than Larry Fitzgerald. Does that mean he is a better player? I dont think so. Not yet any way

  6. #111
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    ******'s bed
    Posts
    83,881
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    Who said Trent is better than Morris? I said I think Morris has had the better season this year IMO. Cecil shorts has had a better season than Larry Fitzgerald. Does that mean he is a better player? I dont think so. Not yet any way
    Statistically.

    Statistically.

    Statistically.

    Statistically.

    It's by no way any indication of who is playing at a higher level. Fitzgerald is playing at a higher level. To ME that's a better season.

    You say a better season means more/better stats. I don't agree...at all.

    #YOTTO BABY COME BACK!!!!!!! #YOTTO

  7. #112
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pensacola
    Posts
    4,636
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Statistically.

    Statistically.

    Statistically.

    Statistically.

    It's by no way any indication of who is playing at a higher level. Fitzgerald is playing at a higher level. To ME that's a better season.

    You say a better season means more/better stats. I don't agree...at all.
    You always say you hate stats and your the only one that ever brings them up.lol I disagree on Fizgerald playing at a higher level. Shorts is the only reason the Jags have 2 wins and has been the best player on our team. Every week it seems Shorts is making a big play after big play for the Jags. I havnt seen Larry do that this year. He doesnt have a good QB but neither do we. Why do you always say you hate stats when you are the stat guy? lol

  8. #113
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    ******'s bed
    Posts
    83,881
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    You always say you hate stats and your the only one that ever brings them up.lol I disagree on Fizgerald playing at a higher level. Shorts is the only reason the Jags have 2 wins and has been the best player on our team. Every week it seems Shorts is making a big play after big play for the Jags. I havnt seen Larry do that this year. He doesnt have a good QB but neither do we. Why do you always say you hate stats when you are the stat guy? lol
    Because the Cardinals don't play on TV

    If you really think CECIL SHORTS is playing at a higher level than Larry Fitzgerald this year......I'm not sure why I'm talking to you.

    I swear I can't have a discussion that's reasonable with any Jags fans.

    Okay, let's do this. We can start this year over. You're starting from scratch. You take Fitzgerald over Shorts right? Isn't that proof that his big plays and stats are PRODUCT OF HIS ENVIRONMENT. Not his TALENT. Do you not think THIS YEAR if Fitzgerald was in JAX he would not have just as many big plays and just as many yards.

    Next. I am not a stats guy. You are a stats guy. You keep saying this guy, A LESSER PLAYER ALWAYS, is having a better year. BECAUSE OF STATISTICAL PRODUCTION.

    WITHOUT consideration of their team and environment around them.

    It's black and white simple stat googling analysis at it's finest man. It is brother.

    #YOTTO BABY COME BACK!!!!!!! #YOTTO

  9. #114
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    Posts
    13,638
    vCash
    1500
    I open an Alfred Morris/Trent Richardson thread and read about Larry Fitzgerald and Cecil Shorts?


  10. #115
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    ******'s bed
    Posts
    83,881
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochalman View Post
    I open an Alfred Morris/Trent Richardson thread and read about Larry Fitzgerald and Cecil Shorts?
    Cecil Shorts is better this year and could be in the future bro.

    #YOTTO BABY COME BACK!!!!!!! #YOTTO

  11. #116
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    Posts
    13,638
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Cecil Shorts is better this year and could be in the future bro.
    Thats like saying after Matt Cassel's 2010 year, he would be the next Tom Brady.


  12. #117
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pensacola
    Posts
    4,636
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Because the Cardinals don't play on TV

    If you really think CECIL SHORTS is playing at a higher level than Larry Fitzgerald this year......I'm not sure why I'm talking to you.

    I swear I can't have a discussion that's reasonable with any Jags fans.

    Okay, let's do this. We can start this year over. You're starting from scratch. You take Fitzgerald over Shorts right? Isn't that proof that his big plays and stats are PRODUCT OF HIS ENVIRONMENT. Not his TALENT. Do you not think THIS YEAR if Fitzgerald was in JAX he would not have just as many big plays and just as many yards.

    Next. I am not a stats guy. You are a stats guy. You keep saying this guy, A LESSER PLAYER ALWAYS, is having a better year. BECAUSE OF STATISTICAL PRODUCTION.

    WITHOUT consideration of their team and environment around them.

    It's black and white simple stat googling analysis at it's finest man. It is brother.
    I dont know why Im talking to you either. You are the stat guy thats all you ever bring up. You just go by the hype of players or what the have done in the past. You need to start watching the games instead of googling stats and you would know Shorts has had a better season than Fitzgerald. I guess players never have down years. I see you on almost every board on this site and you think you are like the football god. You dont know as much as you think you do.

  13. #118
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    ******'s bed
    Posts
    83,881
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    I dont know why Im talking to you either. You are the stat guy thats all you ever bring up. You just go by the hype of players or what the have done in the past. You need to start watching the games instead of googling stats and you would know Shorts has had a better season than Fitzgerald. I guess players never have down years. I see you on almost every board on this site and you think you are like the football god. You dont know as much as you think you do.
    Just more than you.

    I'm not a stat guy. I just had to check Fitzgerald's stats to see where he was but I knew he wasn't on Shorts level. Listen, I like Cecil Shorts. I do. Just now realizing you're a Jags fan.....so the bias is going to be harsh for Shorts. Hadn't thought about that.

    I do watch the games. I have, unfortunately watch the Cards and the Jags quite a bit. If you doubt that......that's fine. But it's just a way for you to write my opinion off.

    I mean if we want to settle this we can go make a NFL Comparison's thread and see what people think but I bet it won't turn out just like you think. It wouldn't be run away. I'd say 60%+ percent for Fitz.

    Fitzgerald's down year has nothing to do with injury, or route running, or his hands, or work ethic. Nothing. I think you need are the one that needs to take your own advice and watch the games.

    That being said, I'm unsubscribing from this thread and adding you to ignore. T'was real.......

    #YOTTO BABY COME BACK!!!!!!! #YOTTO

  14. #119
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pensacola
    Posts
    4,636
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochalman View Post
    Thats like saying after Matt Cassel's 2010 year, he would be the next Tom Brady.
    Matt Casses 2010? He would be the next Tom Brady? I dont know how you seen that. Dont Brady have 3 SBs and just go undefeated and barley lost in the SB? WOW

  15. #120
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pensacola
    Posts
    4,636
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Just more than you.

    I'm not a stat guy. I just had to check Fitzgerald's stats to see where he was but I knew he wasn't on Shorts level. Listen, I like Cecil Shorts. I do. Just now realizing you're a Jags fan.....so the bias is going to be harsh for Shorts. Hadn't thought about that.

    I do watch the games. I have, unfortunately watch the Cards and the Jags quite a bit. If you doubt that......that's fine. But it's just a way for you to write my opinion off.

    I mean if we want to settle this we can go make a NFL Comparison's thread and see what people think but I bet it won't turn out just like you think. It wouldn't be run away. I'd say 60%+ percent for Fitz.

    Fitzgerald's down year has nothing to do with injury, or route running, or his hands, or work ethic. Nothing. I think you need are the one that needs to take your own advice and watch the games.

    That being said, I'm unsubscribing from this thread and adding you to ignore. T'was real.......
    Adding me to the ingore? Lol be a man not a crybaby
    I thought it was just 2 men giving their opinion.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •